CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delete

Last edited:
@NanZDrew
I don’t think they can defend her. She needs a CO atty. I doubt she can afford to cover travel expenses for an itinerant atty.
I think R’s are casting blame towards KK & away from the bestie. But why?

I am thinking that part of PF being so sure is because he was/is positive that the body would not be found.

He learned several things from CW case.

- that you can not let people get wind of the disappearance too soon. Hence, Thanksgiving date and false texts postponing the time the case is opened by the police.

- that you can not give any interviews nor polygraph. Better, lawyer up.

- that you can not allow the body to be found. Basically, there is no good hiding place. LE will either trace your car route, or cadaver dogs will be alerted, or somehow they will track you.

So I believe that the body was dismembered and probably, taken out of the house in pieces. 15 min from KB's to PF's can be covered by foot.

I don't think it exists in one piece any longer, and I don't think it traveled in one piece anywhere further than the ranch. Either it was burned on the farm if they have a commercial incinerator, or it was somehow utilized. Dogs or pigs are the first animals that come to mind.

However, I don't know how far will border collies go if they are not fed for a day or two.

Even cows eat ground remains, this is how mad cow disease got spread. "Mad cow disease spread in British herds in the mid-1980s after they were fed the processed animal remains of sheep infected with scrapie, a closely related brain-wasting disease." (CBC).

And if we have one lunatic who annihilated his family and hid them in oil, why can't we assume that another lunatic who killed the child's mother for no apparent reason could not do something equally horrific? The sole fact of such murder makes him capable of doing ugly stuff with the body. JMO.
Whoa. Well we need all possibilities put up on “the board” here. I know he planned this out but I still find it hard to believe he was smart enough to “learn anything from the cw case”. And there actually are a million places to easily hide a body in his neck of the woods. I’m leaning toward this but now you have me thinking. I have two border collies. I believe border collies would starve to death before they ate “body parts” (?!) They’d have to turn wild with a pack for months before that became a possibility. Yikes.

Super behind here, but last I knew, at the time the R's were told in October by their employee that KK had been asked by PF to kill KB, they knew little other than maybe his first name, is that still correct? I've read today's CBS article and am curious if we know when they learned this additional information - that PF was KK's first love, PF threatened KK, PF said KB was going to harm the baby, blah, blah, blah. Does anyone know? TIA

I’d like to know. Was M possibly talking on a recorded line with KK? I am serious.
Can M not speak for herself? Maybe down the road she can run off with NK.

Whoa. Well we need all possibilities put up on “the board” here. I know he planned this out but I still find it hard to believe he was smart enough to “learn anything from the cw case”. And there actually are a million places to easily hide a body in his neck of the woods. I’m leaning toward this but now you have me thinking. I have two border collies. I believe border collies would starve to death before they ate “body parts” (?!) They’d have to turn wild with a pack for months before that became a possibility. Yikes.

I’m sick.

@NanZDrew
I don’t think they can defend her. She needs a CO atty. I doubt she can afford to cover travel expenses for an itinerant atty.
I think R’s are casting blame towards KK & away from the bestie. But why?
Maybe because their employee took phone from KK to its final resting place. IMO

Delete

Last edited:
Look, this is moo, KK is a nurse, she knows the least “messy” way for a person to be killed.
Cleaning a crime scene is not a fast/simple task, imo.
(The closest I’ve been to cleaning one is when my dog tipped the waste basket over, he remains free on his ow recognizance, at this time).
Men are not going to be as perfunctory cleaning, imo.
The only crime scene I recall being perfectly free of evidence is Machete Melanie’s, the fertility NURSE in NJ.
Iirc, she was able to remove all traces of dna for her immediate family.
At some point in KK’s schooling/career, she, too has cleaned in a medical setting & knows what to use & how to do it.
I lean towards choking/strangulation or a closed wound injury (blow to the head).

Anyone know the post or page number for the post about searching for a specific car. I think it was this thread. Tysm

Yeah, who followed her?
I’m concerned what KK drove? Did she use her vehicle, borrow a vehicle or rent?
Another point I wish to make, I don’t believe she traveled so far to only get the phone.
How long would it have taken for the battery in KB’s ph to die & not ping?
Re: The phone
Go to Google Earth and search for "446 MAIN ST
Gooding, ID 83330" then enter Street View. Look up.
The cell tower is on the roof, just above where it says "Leader Building".
Verizon issued a press bulletin which clarifed that KB's phone was likely within a mile of that tower when it pinged.
The ping, and the two messages, are absolute proof that KB's phone was there, and that someone other than PF was in control of it.
The messages themselves are irrelevant. The phone was obviously not locked, so the Contacts section would have both numbers. If for some reason the Contacts was empty, the user of the phone could look up both numbers, as they are both widely published. Old-fashioned, I know, but it still works!
KB's BIL told news sources that he had been calling the number over and over, and it just went to voice mail without ringing. On a Verizon phone, this means it is TURNED OFF. If the battery was dead, it would ring, then go to voice mail.
Likewise, if KB's phone was in her condo to take, wouldn't the charger and cord be there, as well?
Finally......LE theorizes that either PF had someone else kill KB and took her phone (murder and solicitation), or killed her, took her phone, and asked someone else to use it. (murder with robbery and solicitation).
OMG! Isn't that exactly where LE is with this case at this time?

I agree. Motive is always important for me. I can’t find a motive for P to want KB dead.

Custody.

Wasn't that custody hearing that took place after Kelsey's disappearance, scheduled before she went missing? I'm sorry, I don't know the details that you guys do (don't read at FB) but thought I'd read that in some news report. If Kelsey and Patrick, contrary to what her aunt stated, had been NOT been , for a long time, but had an informal visitation arrangement, and if that may have been about to change, trouble could have been brewing in anticipation of Kelsey getting primary custody. Instead, she disappears and who makes a big play for custody but Frazee's mother.

So is that right that some FB page said people were discussing Kelsey was missing before the official report from her mother? If so, who was saying that? Also, who says the cops had her grocery list?

BTW, I agree that Frazee didn't seem like the type to be afraid to kill someone all my himself. Doesn't mean he didn't involve someone as a means to keep his own hands clean, though. I read some Daily Mail thing where a local horse guy said Frazee exhibited cruelty toward animals. Someone like isn't afraid to harm a person but may be cagey enough to try avoid getting a murder charge. So much that, eh?

This case is driving me crazy because so little info is being released and it's taking such a long time. Either it's quite complex or the PD is incompetent/inexperienced in such serious matters. Hope it's the former.

OMG, this case makes me sick. That precious baby girl without her mommy :(
Thank God she's in the custody of Kelsey's parents.

@riolove77 please give us your opinion on attorney R speaking to the press. We’d love to hear thoughts from a dynamic, canine loving DA. Tysm

Haha, thanks for the compliment :)

The interviews are quite peculiar. I can tell you that I wouldn’t have done them. If they were trying to protect their employee or their firm, they’ve achieved the exact opposite result. It’s hard to believe lawyers would act like this. Then again, they’re PI attorneys...they love to talk. ;)

I do NOT believe they had foreknowledge of the murders, I do not believe they were in any way involved, and I do not believe they are culpable or even vulnerable to any charges. I do think everything they’re saying now was already relayed to LE.

The date mixup is odd. I’d like to hear more about this. I don’t believe they were looking into this as early as 11/26, unless this was news locally to Colorado (and thereby Idaho through KK and BFF?) a lot sooner than the reported missing date of 12/2.

Lots to be seen still, that’s for sure.

Last edited:
I thought CB retired from teaching. Lol. Why?
The licenses are all in her unique first name, second name, third initial and surname. There is no mistake. Ma B was also a grief counselor in the Moses Lake Seventh Day Adventist Church. Every time I meet the SDA man who lives a few doors down from me, he quotes something from the Bible and teaches me a little about it.........so I'm not going to argue the teacher point at all.

Of course she was not forced.
IMO, she was delighted at the prospect of KB out of P’s life.

Im still on my own here in saying ...
so, perhaps KK wasnt terrified or afraid as the Rs have said but I do think KK was certainly under his very powerful spell of dark influence..,You do what I say, when I say, how I say and then we’ll talk about being together without her in the picture. “Little girls go missing on the playground”. I believe in a court this would be the closest thing we have to a witness account so far.

Tysm Dave!
The BIL called after she went missing. See article.

Colorado police looking for woman missing since Thanksgiving

Per charger, yes, it would be there. That’s not what I meant, I’m curious if the phone died, would it still ping?
If the nurse hadn’t transported it & 5 days later P decided to pitch it, could he or another person drive around without it pinging? Tysm

Last edited:
Tysm Dave!
You are right. The BIL did call her, ty for the reminder.

Per charger, yes, it would be there. That’s not what I meant, I’m curious if the phone died, would it still ping?
If the nurse hadn’t transported it & 5 days later P decided to pitch it, could he or another person drive around without it pinging? Tysm
I’m no cell phone expert, but I’d guess no battery power = no power to ping. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend