Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

Poster Dave F has been posting really interesting insightful stuff. I believe he is the one who mentioned the possibility of an FBI traffic search. It doesn't specifically mention the Safeway parking lot, but it implies it, to me.

B was last seen at the Safeway on Highway 24 in Woodland Park, shopping for approximately one half hour. LE has said that PF is the last to see her, during roughly the next half hour. Using traffic flow from the November 2015 paper “Woodland Park Transportation Study”, one can estimate that 600 average vehicles passed the Safeway store in that hour, or which about 400 were driving straight thru town and 200 were locals. Chances are very great that someone in one of those 600 vehicles took the phone to Gooding, Idaho. PF is out, he has an alibi for the next three days. so scratch one local vehicle.
    The FBI received a tip from the R’s in Twin Falls, Idaho that may or may not identify another of the vehicles. This one would be in the “passing straight thru town” category. They did what the FBI does. They filled out an interview form and filed a copy in Pocatello, then sent the form on to Salt Lake, where another copy was ripped off and filed. It then went to Denver, where another copy was filed, and then to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, who had requested forensic assistance from the FBI in the KB case. Then it finally went to the 5th District of Colorado Attorneys office. Upon examination, they might ask the FBI for clarification of something in the report, but will not likely use the FBI further. The most likely recipient of that call is the Twin Falls County Sheriff’s office.
    Either through their own investigators or local LE, the Colorado prosecutors will inevitably follow this lead as far as it goes.
    Two down, 598 to go. If you are keeping more precise statistics, that’s 399 passing thru, and 199 local

Hatfield, Daisy47, gliving and 5 others like this.
  2. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I don't know what they're up to,other than spin. I do think there are more than 4 involved. Some with murder,some with clean up,and cover up. I can't forget the dump run that led LE back to Kelsey's.
    MOO
    I hope they all go down hard. Whoever,and however many.

3. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Maybe they didn’t have time for FB Thanksgiving weekend. Maybe they wouldn’t know where to look. Maybe they got a text from her phone also that said she was on a trip with a friend. Who knows for sure? I feel so bad for them.

4. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

Its a small town 10 miles away so probably MSM just linked her to the closest big town that people recognize. Or her SM pages said Twin Falls and they used that or something..

5. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Interesting things! He seems to know allot of what no one else does. Perhaps he should become a verified poster!

6. AgeofAquaruis

There is Zero reasonable explanation.
    MOO

Hatfield, gliving, Daisy47 and 2 others like this.
  7. mrstfs

mrstfs Well-Known Member

I feel like we need a conference call.. lol in all seriousness, my opinion is if the Rs truly knew about this on Nov 26, it wasn’t from FB, it was because BFF told them something she knew from IN. JMO

8. Love Never Fails

Yes! You made it so simple. Thanks.:D

ETA: now, about that conference call....I am in!

mspepper, WildWest, Elley Mae and 2 others like this.
  9. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

Lots of info, but the FBI were in Idaho investigating KK before the tip from the R's. So they already had the info on her car, etc .

10. AgeofAquaruis

Haha Stupid yes, key word.

Esma likes this.
  11. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

KK's home address has been Hansen for many years, but recently she's had a PO Box as well as street address in Twin
    Falls.

12. Love Never Fails

I think a day will come when LE will have a full explanation. But can you imagine the expense this investigation is costing the taxpayers of CO?

gliving likes this.
  13. NoeticSoul

True. But Dave F has so many intricate details all in a neat, organized row.. eta in each of his posts.

14. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

Another piece of info that makes no sense!
    A father of a little girl is telling you "little girls go missing off the playground all the time" in a way that is taken as a threat against your own children. In response you:
    1. Don't take actions to protect yourself
    2. Don't take actions to protect your children
    3. Don't take actions to protect the baby daughter of the man threatening you (or his baby's mama either).
    4. Don't tell the police but tell your BFF
    5. Ultimately decide to help him get rid of evidence?

o_O:eek:
    Someone's up to their neck in cow manure on this one... MOO.

15. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Did KL/KK change her # or did she buy a new phone with empty data memory?

16. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

The r's claim bff said she got a new phone #.

17. NoeticSoul

Good question and makes a big difference.

18. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

AND if it came from KK, she had just returned from WP the night before ( the Gooding ID ping was ~5:30 pm on 11/25).

So she had to immediately let BFF know the next day?

I can't make any sense of this:
    Other than BFF knew about this situation in advance.

Conversation something like this: "Oh BFF Betty-Sue, I was SO worried about what my BF Patrick had said that I drove down to WP on Thanksgiving to see him and guess what, KB is now missing! And her phone and purse are gone too. What on earth should we do?"

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  19. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

No, we don't know her exact work schedule for the week. It was my assumption that hers was similar to mine. We do know that she had the baby when she went to Safeway.

There is very little that we know for sure. Some of you who look at SM sites know more than I because I usually don't go there to sleuth. There was at least one article (and I promise to look for it) that stated that typically, PF/his family would watch K while KB was working.

CB seemed to think that PF and KB were an intact couple. All of this baby exchange on KB's day off stemmed from what PF told others. And I think he was 1) lying, and 2) playing two women. MOO

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  20. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

The language in the civil suit makes me think LE are not yet sure how KB died or who actually murdered her.

Hatfield, Snow Flower, Esma and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.