Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Exactly!

2. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

What do you think was P’s motive?

3. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

To get rid of KB but keep the baby.

4. NCTeacher

NCTeacher Well-Known Member

I disagree. I do not think people (in general) have a tendency to "blame women, if there is one," (meaning remove guilt from a male culprit). I'm pretty sure I know which case you are referencing. Most people were pointing out that personality traits (which has nothing to do with gender) contributed to a toxic environment, which certainly influenced the events that precipitated the outcome. The genders in that case could have been reversed and the same types of discussions would have occurred.

Ultimately, people are responsible for their own actions, and most sensible people recognize that. I think the only ones who don't are people with issues of their own (facebook groupies are coming to mind here...).

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 1:18 PM
  5. Thinker22

Thinker22 Member

What's the chance PF used the IN's credit card at Sonic for some nefarious/CYA reason?

6. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

I wonder if FBI are doing any doggy DNA to prove a direct connection between PF and someone else.

mrstfs and gngr~snap like this.
  7. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

am I the only one that noticed the way Mr.R kept a carefully watch on MRS.R ( second interview)while she spoke, and the look he gave her like she totally went off script? Ooooops. Big difference from the Chisire cat grin he had in first interview.
    MOO.

8. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

zero

Irmese, mehusername, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  9. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I agree it could have been something PF never even thought about, I'm not sure what it is, but they went back to Kelsey's townhome and the arrest was right after.

Irmese, kimpage, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  10. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

True. Regardless of the extent of KK's involvement, what ticks me right off royally, is KK having the R's paint her as a "victim". She is NO victim. She is a wolf trying to cover herself in some lambs wool. Truly disgusting given what has happened and what she knew pre KB's murder. Not to mention KB's phone. These lies about being "scared" of PF. Give me a break, PLEASE. I know that with some of you, I'm preaching to the choir :)

11. wsliz123

wsliz123 Active Member

e
    Can you, or anyone, link or send me to where the info on the Sonic run is? Also, the photo of KK car there?

12. wsliz123

wsliz123 Active Member

I haven't watched the video, only read the context of it. But I heard someone write something similar in another post. That he was surprised by what she was saying.

13. WildcatRunner

WildcatRunner Well-Known Member

I've been following this case in the news, especially being a Coloradoan. But I haven't been on WS in a couple months. So, trying to catch up! Question I can't find a reference for: How did we learn KK was in Colorado/used her card at a Sonic? I haven't seen that in local news, it was brand new to me when reading here. Just curious where that knowledge was obtained.

14. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Very interesting. Thank you. I read that BC were one of the highest-intellect breeds.

mcrazingwill likes this.
  15. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

IF the Nov. 26th date is correct, it makes me even more ill. Although it was already much too late for poor KB, it would have given LE a big heads up to begin an active investigation immediately, instead of giving PF and KK 10 days to do their dirty work and start spinning their story. Had PF been scrutinized sooner, would they have found injury on him? Or KK? Did the R's really believe KK called LE? Did BFF KNOW she hadn't? Just mind boggling!

16. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Also, if the Nov 26th date is true, talk about "poetic justice". While trying to make yourself into a "whistleblower" and paint KK as a victim, you just accomplished the exact opposite. MOO

17. NCTeacher

NCTeacher Well-Known Member

Guess I need to put a star on 2/19 on my calendar. I think everyone in the know is hush-hush because the metaphorical bomb will drop on that day.

NoeticSoul and Kapua like this.
  18. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

IIRC, only one news station was the source and it wasn't reported anywhere else. Others have posted the post and thread #

WildcatRunner and NoeticSoul like this.
  19. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

DOH.
    This Rodeo just keeps getting crazier by the day,and the players are supplying their own rope to hang themselves with.

20. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

yes. my opinion is this R couple are looking at more sleepless nights ahead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.