CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Nov 26 when BFF told PR that Kelsey, the pilot was missing.... CB had not yet made her statement

No one other than the principles knew Kelsey was missing... and yet these two in TF didn't seem concerned about Baby K.

PF claims BFF told her in October that KK had received the solicitations from PF expressing his concern for Baby K's safety.

So if they knew KB was dead, but they weren't concerned about Baby K?
Not at all. They knew she was with her daddy. IMO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

Do we have timeframe of when she moved to Woodland Park?

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thing is a crock of poop. I am so annoyed with these attorneys. Aren’t “officers of the court” supposed to be held at a higher standard? I am sick thinking of how people knew.. they only knew the name P nothing else, not PF.. ya riiiiight. I am not sure I can listen to their full interview, isn’t it going to be released tomorrow.. ugh.

Yes, tomorrow but don't worry it will be the riveting love story of KK and PF, in love since high school. And of course the story her time spent in colorado with him. A "heard it from a friend who heard through a friend" accounting.

Adore her? I beg to differ. If he adores her he wouldn’t kill her mother. Not a good guy and obviously not a good dad.

I’ve found no reports indicating he was ever charged with child abuse.
I also don’t know what he’s guilty of.
KB evidently was confident the baby was safe with him.
So MOO & I respect yours.

On Nov 26 when BFF told PR that Kelsey, the pilot was missing.... CB had not yet made her statement

No one other than the principles knew Kelsey was missing... and yet these two in TF didn't seem concerned about Baby K.

PF claims BFF told her in October that KK had received the solicitations from PF expressing his concern for Baby K's safety.

So if they knew KB was dead, but they weren't concerned about Baby K?

I still really wonder about where baby K was when everything was going down. Was she present? If not did someone watch her outside? Or was she dropped off with SF?

The robbery part makes me think KB was surprised and would have had baby K with her, but I have a really hard time believing PF would stage anything with her present.

We don't know when they became engaged though. Could it not be possible that the engagement was after baby K was born? I know we all hope that KB saw through PF for the person we see, but there really isn't any evidence that their relationship was anything but "loving" as CB has described. MOO

True and possibly.

I still really wonder about where baby K was when everything was going down. Was she present? If not did someone watch her outside? Or was she dropped off with SF?

The robbery part makes me think KB was surprised and would have had baby K with her, but I have a really hard time believing PF would stage anything with her present.

I agree. But, your post leads us back to “robbery”. Her phone & purse went missing, so that is the”robbery” part, right?
You already know what I think........P had picked the baby up & was at the ranchette.

I do find it interesting, and I'm sure it has been brought up before, that if all was well in the engagement (engagement being the precursor to marriage) why the baby doesn't have his last name. I'm pretty sure Kelsey was not oblivious to his issues on the commitment front--and possibly other fronts as well. She may have very well known this relationship wasn't going anywhere.

And I only point out that it's interesting because I had my first child out of wedlock while engaged and because I knew I would be marrying his father (and I did), our son has his last name (now my last name, too). I'd love to know what PF's reaction was to baby not having his last name.
Yes, we have had a lot of discussion about this. My guess is that he would not have liked the baby having KB's last name at all. Imo

True and possibly.

Re: Engagement. CB said that in her TV interview. Yet, we have no engagement ring or other read hard evidence, no engagement party, and I don't think KB's FB was reported to announce it. ( someone may correct me on this)

Being Seventh Day Adventist, KB would place a great deal of importance on a good marriage partner. Perhaps she let her mother to believe it was happening, or for show, but was not planning on marrying PF.

Am I the only one who does NOT think that PR meant to state Nov. 26th as the date that she found out that there was a missing mother in CO? If you look at the bolded selection from the linked article, it seems that PR is indicating about a 2 week period between issuing her 24 hour ultimatum to KK (through friend) and finding out that KK in fact hadn't contacted LE. The date two weeks prior to Dec. 17th, is Dec. 3rd (NOT Nov. 27th). On Dec. 3rd, KB was already officially listed as missing, so bulletins had been put out.

"On Nov. 27, Patty learned Krystal got a new phone number and was told Krystal had spoken with law enforcement."

“That’s what got reported back to me. That she had gone to the police. I didn’t know until almost two weeks later that she hadn’t.”

After this realization, Patty contacted the Colorado Bureau of Investigations on Dec. 17 through the number that was posted at the bottom of Cheryl Berreth’s televised plea for help.

Part Two: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

IMO, as silly as it sounds, I think this is just a case of someone not being able to look at a calendar and count back "a couple" of weeks correctly. We here at WS have timelines to refer back to. In general, we're sticklers for details. But maybe PR isn't. Specific dates may not be important in her world. This kind of mistake makes more sense to me than PR being made aware that KB was missing before her mother, LE and the public knew she was missing. It's crazy to me that someone wouldn't have clarified/corrected this important detail before now, but "crazy" seems to be a general theme regarding so much surrounding this case.

I do think that PR/JR should have the correct dates (Dec. 2nd/3rd vs. Nov. 26/27) fresh in their heads because I am certain that LE would have wanted them to verify specific dates when relaying the information contained in their statements. But, IMO, these two are odd ducks and flaky. Maybe they aren't good at fact checking their own statements in interviews/news statements.

Again, the main thing I'm focusing on was Patty's mention of almost "2 weeks" in the transcribed portion of the interview. On Dec. 17th there is record of what she did (contact LE). So, 2 weeks prior to that would be Dec. 3rd.

Hope I'm making sense here.

MOO

ETA - Despite this post, honestly, I'm not even that concerned about this whole date mix-up thing, because I think the whole thing (interview/"story") sounds shady anyway. I'm confident that LE can sort out these kinds of details.

Last edited:
We can't have it both ways here, we got great info from the Rs and it opened this case opened a lot wider and gave us A LOT of insight into heaps of players. Sure they are blabbing on national TV but let's be happy someone is talking cause we would have hardly any information otherwise. Who cares if they want their 15 mins of fame if it helps KB and nails PF.
I'm not sure I'd call KK's lies "great info", but, you're right in that we have a better understanding of what was going on and now know how nobody did anything to protect KB and baby K. Also, KK made sure she slandered KB by telling BFF that PF said KB was crazy and HE was afraid she may harm baby K. Think about that. Poor Kelsey. Poor Berreth family having to endure listening to these lies about their daughter. And, to have the audacity to publicly paint KK as a "victim" of PF, makes me want to vomit. KK is NOT a victim in my eyes anymore. Their interview helped me to see her for what she is, a snake that speaks with a forked tongue.

I agree. But, your post leads us back to “robbery”. Her phone & purse went missing, so that is the”robbery” part, right?
You already know what I think........P had picked the baby up & was at the ranchette.

I agree completely. I think he came and got the baby in the early afternoon (under some pretense) so that she would not be present during the commission of this crime.

Which is why I think he was successful at soliciting someone to do this for him. I don't think he came back.

I know it was quoted that PF supposedly threatened KKs children. I don’t believe it. I believe it was her excuse to her friends as to why she wasn’t calling LE. And she never thought her friends or anyone else would go any further. Now I don’t know how he got her to go
along with his plan but as a mother, threatening my children would only endanger HIS life.

When I saw that line that PF supposedly said to KK about "little girls going missing on the playground all the time"-- All I could think is that if he said that maybe he was referring to his own daughter?!? Maybe he had a longer term plan to eventually get rid of baby K too?
:mad::eek::(
MOO.

Re: Engagement. CB said that in her TV interview. Yet, we have no engagement ring or other read hard evidence, no engagement party, and I don't think KB's FB was reported to announce it. ( someone may correct me on this)

Being Seventh Day Adventist, KB would place a great deal of importance on a good marriage partner. Perhaps she let her mother to believe it was happening, or for show, but was not planning on marrying PF.

Are you a mind reader (jk). I have been wondering all day if the engagement was a rouse to placate her mother or the engagement fell apart months ago and the mother was under the belief that the marriage was on hold for those "economic" reasons.

I’ve found no reports indicating he was ever charged with child abuse.
I also don’t know what he’s guilty of.
KB evidently was confident the baby was safe with him.
So MOO & I respect yours.
It’s not that he would abuse the baby. It is simply that if you love someone, you don’t kill a person that is important to that someone. You want your child loved by others, especially it’s mother. I don’t think he loves anyone other than himself. And it’s sad. Something very wrong in his brain. Black heart too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86