Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

Good point.

In interview 1 and 2 yes. They are wearing the same clothes.

There is another interview by Nikki Battiste, which would have been a different time- it addressed the threats, their love since highschool- not the timeline of knowing the plot to kill

haven71, MsBetsy and Jessthinkin like this.
  2. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

There's so many ways to look at this. Say, KK hopes to meet up with PF while she's in town. He says nope, I have the baby this weekend. KK then knows the coast is clear.

3. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

4. Gunslinging Granny

Gunslinging Granny Well-Known Member

sassyblue, Liadan, couggal and 3 others like this.
  5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I agree. To the point he was not there.
    After tomorrow’s docudrama with the R’s, I think we’ll have a clearer idea of the Queen turned nurse. Things will be “Krystal Clear”, maybe.
    I don’t think the R’s “lie”. I think they are relaying info as given to them. I think that’s why their info seeems so ridiculous, the source. Wonder if they now regret speaking?

Chocoholic, Liadan, gliving and 3 others like this.
  6. Lhughessk

Lhughessk Well-Known Member

That wouldn’t make sense. He was allegedly trying to coerce KK to murder someone for him. She had turned him down. So that was the threat he allegedly made in response - regarding her own child.

MsBetsy likes this.
  7. Esma

Esma Well-Known Member

Yes, canines. PF sold cattle dogs in Idaho per records someone found. I ran across a photo on the web that was interesting. If PF’s dogs showed a DNA connection to the dogs in the pic, it would prove a connection that they at least had interacted at some point. Wish I would have saved it, because now I can’t find it! Even if I found it now, I couldn’t post it because of the people in it. And the news articles say WA to Colorado, but I swear there was a video of her mom saying she moved there in 2016 from Idaho for a good opportunity.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:14 PM
    Trudie and mrstfs like this.
  8. NCTeacher

NCTeacher Well-Known Member

I assume not the solicitation, my understanding is the solicitation charge is usually, what, 15, 20, 30 years--something like that.

9. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

Made snippets of case 1.

Patricia*, visual artist, is successfully married and has a 9-year-old son. She begins an affair with "Wolf". She does not leave her successful husband. After a year, Wolf breaks up with her. She waits for him at the marina. She writes fragments of a poem in nail polish on his boat. She steals things, including a sail, from the boat...He gets another GF. Patricia is jealous.
    "At night, after her husband fell asleep, she snorted cocaine, got into her Jaguar, and sped 80 miles to confront Wolf. She parked out of earshot, tiptoed to his house, and urinated near his front door, "to make my mark," she says..."
    (here she already earned a trip to a dual diagnosis unit - JMO).
    She follows Wolf and GF to Lake Tahoe. She throws rocks at Wolf's cabin.
    She runs in circles, yelling, beating on the doors and walls.
    A friend of Wolf's girlfriend gets into his car to fetch the police. Patricia throws her body on the car hood and breaks the windshield with a stick.
    She is summoned to court. Pays restoration fees.
    Now she turns to her art to cope. She creates a sculpture for a feminist show. The sculpture includes a copy of Dante's Inferno, her police report, a photographic image of Wolf superimposed with a hyena face, and a railroad spike going through a flaccid cloth penis.
    As if it is not enough, she takes her husband and son to the show's opening.

My question is, why the heck her husband tolerates it? After the police report, he has all the rights to divorce her and get the custody of the child.

And why didn't Wolf call the paramedics after she urinated under his door? It is a severe mental situation, and I suspect it was not the first time that cocaine was on board.

Instead here is what Wolf does:
    "She repeatedly begged him to come back to her; from time to time he would spend a night or weekend with her."

Patricia is severely ill, not just obsessed. But why are guys around her enabling her behavior, illness and addiction?

Snow Flower likes this.
  10. jaspermac

jaspermac Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 11:26 PM
    Angelo, Alcina, Liadan and 7 others like this.
  11. Gunslinging Granny

Yes! That's the partial truth inside the lie.

12. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

My guess, his phone or other device has some incriminating data.

Charlot123 likes this.
  13. NCTeacher

Hmmm... he was angry was probably true.

If I were told this by someone, I'd say: "well, if he's killed before, then why does he need you to do it for him this time?" Then I'd say, "Stay away from him and go to the police. Change your number and do not contact him again."

14. Dave F.

Dave F. Well-Known Member

My opinion is that investigators recently canvassed every possible business on Highway 24 between the Safeway and the turnoff to Kb"s condo, looking for security camera footage of the road from November 22nd. The owner of the Sonic gave them 6 hours worth of video. The WP Sonic is currently closed, but he operates the Sonic on Academy Blvd in Colorado Springs, which is probably where KRDO caught up with him for the information. If you go online and read any of the the eatery reviews, it would be hard to believe ANYONE with a cell phone (to check them out) ever would stop. My guess is they just want proof of exactly when KB headed home.

AnnaGrace, mrstfs, Herat and 5 others like this.
  15. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I recall this is one interview that is released in three installments, not three separate interviews

mrstfs, Kapua, Gardener1850 and 2 others like this.
  16. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I still don't believe PF was supposed to have the baby. KB was off on a long weekend. Surely she wanted to spend it with baby K at home along with PF if we can believe they were still together. I can. However, I do believe she did more than just take the phone, although I'm not sure if she was there for the murder. MOO

Chocoholic, LAHOLLA, kimpage and 5 others like this.
  17. Gunslinging Granny

Why did Wolf occasionally sleep with her and fuel her obsession? Because he was a selfish pig and used her for sex. I really hope this isn't the case with KK, but it's possible.

MerBeach, LAHOLLA, Kapua and 2 others like this.
  18. NCTeacher

The Sonic closed between Thanksgiving and now?

Odd.

19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Right, which is apparently why she was so scared. Imo

justpeachy22 likes this.
  20. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I think the Rs got the dates wrong. And other than that, there's not a lot of bombshell information in it anyway, IMHO.

21. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

Yes, there just has be a reason that LE doesn't have her behinds bars at the moment..I have zero clue what that reason is...but there has to be one.

Alcina, sassyblue, kimpage and 8 others like this.
  22. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

IANAL and was under the impression these are charges for 2 different things- physically killing someone vs hiring someone to do it. Though you might be right. I know the felony murder charge, you don’t have to physically be there, just partake in acts so inherently dangerous (robbery here) that lead to a death. MOO

Charlot123, MsBetsy and Trudie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.