CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #29 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much appreciate your refraining from assuming his guilt. Nothing has been proved and we haven't even seen what's in the affidavit for the warrants and subsequent arrest (however that all works). An awful lot of people who looked guilty and got locked away have been released through the work of the Innocence Project. Unfortunately, it happens all the time and our LE & justice system doesn't have a stellar record. Cops, prosecutors and the FBI have all been involved in framing people, for various reasons. Nobody deserves automatic respect. "Prove it" should always the standard. Having said, I think you're a lot more willing to finger Krystal, not giving her the same benefit of the doubt. I'd guess LE has more implicating him than her since he's sitting in jail and she isn't but that doesn't necessarily have to be true.

Ita.
Like Mrs. R said, the things we do for love.
As far as P “controlling” KK, I take that as P controls her heart, KK is obsessed with him. P isn’t trying to control her, imo, KK simply can’t let go.

For one reason I’d love P not be guilty, baby K.
I hope she never has to be told “your daddy killed your mommy”, jmo.

She’s carried a torch for P for so long, imagine how devastated she must have been to see KB? Then to learn KB was pregnant. Oh my.......
A teen crush usually ends at some point, right?
Maybe after marrying a dif man, having kids, getting crowned, & starting a career?
Oh yea....100% I think CB knows a whole lot about this woman & after seeing the affidavit (privately) the B’s atty filed the civil suit. Jmo
I think the B's filed the civil suit because their lawyers advised them that the prosecution is operating under different criminal laws that frankly have not been as successful as what they replaced, and that even if a conviction is won, Colorado has ridiculous parole eligibility laws and a parole board that love to set people free. I believe they advised them that the pressure of a lawsuit is the best assurance that justice is done.

"The alleged incident happened back when he was a teenager, but according to Guterl, Frazee's behavior wasn't a one-off.
She said: 'It's a characteristic that was ongoing for years. Anytime he was at a rope and his horse didn't act right, he'd rip on his face, kick him. In the community, we were all at ropings and stuff, but if the horse doesn't do exactly what it's supposed to do you don't just beat them.'

Neighbors describe fiancé of missing Colorado woman as 'quiet and shy'

Yea, we’ve discussed this. I hope someone immediately went to a police officer then & there.
I’ve been doing rodeos for 40 years, nation wide. Not once have I witnessed animal abuse. Thankfully.

I think the B's filed the civil suit because their lawyers advised them that the prosecution is operating under different criminal laws that frankly have not been as successful as what they replaced, and that even if a conviction is won, Colorado has ridiculous parole eligibility laws and a parole board that love to set people free. I believe they advised them that the pressure of a lawsuit is the best assurance that justice is done.
This guy is looking as first degree murder. That’s life without parole.

He ain’t ever getting out.

I believe PF couldnt believe his luck that this woman still had a thing for him...was willing to help him (with the phone at least) and BONUS lives far enough away to make that phone plan work. I think he could not care less about her, but knew she was still carrying a torch for him...Devotion, lives far away, believes his crap...win win win. MOO

If they own horses together, I am assuming they see each other fairly often, at events.
Guess she must be a roper, too.
Life would be so much better, for many, had they hauled their horses to an all weekend rodeo over Thanksgiving.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member