CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #30 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up there. This is her brother. Calling his righteous anger, at these clowns who claim to have known about a plot to murder his sister and did nothing, a "tantrum" is not right. Hopefully you never walk in this shoes before learning some basic empathy. He's probably out of his mind with grief and his sister is STILL MISSING.
Amen.

Very coincidental, imo.
Almost as coincidental as Thanksgiving weekend,imo.
Once we start getting details, like the vehicle KK Used for travel, her date of arrival, etc. . Many pieces will begin filling the picture frame, imo.

I wonder how long it took LE to determine what she drove?

Once LE knew what she was driving, they could track her all over the downtown by business cameras.

Hopefully, that’s the only consideration she gets...life w/o parole should be minimum.

Both, if convicted, imo.

I don’t think LE is concerned or cares about personal matters KK might need to address. Jmo
Again, msm was talking about her daily, it seemed. Suddenly, she goes dark. Idk if local news is reporting “no update on KK” or not.
Until I hear otherwise, I firmly believe she had a medical event requiring hospitalization there could be a warrant for arrest, ready to serve, at an appropriate time. IF she’s involved. Jmo
Not implying a specific condition, either.
Moo

“Our niece is missing ... She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit.”
— Kelsey Berreth's aunt, posting on a Facebook group
Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom

So PF is reported to have said she was leaving the state...

Again, with the appearance of a robbery?

Robbery and NOT burglary. Leads me to think whoever killed her wanted LE to think she had been robbed and abducted.

What the heck is going on here? I'm again thinking, he successfully solicited.

What the heck is going on here?
Went crazy, had a breakdown, broke up with me, left on foot with her purse and phone, going to her family, yada yada yada... same old story used toooooo many times. At first I think the family believed this crap. What else were they to think?? They figured it out soon though. Things went pretty quiet after the first presser up to his arrest.

This is what inevitably happens in cases like this.

Weeks go by without any new information, and we latch on to every new revelation.

We end up complicating something that probably isn’t that complicated, and forget what initially pointed us in one direction in the first place.

Could KK be some diabolical criminal mastermind who pushed poor PF to murder the mother of his child?

I absolutely don’t believe that, and it’s not because I think she is in any way likable.

Just because we don’t see a likely motive for him, but can quite easily come up with a plausible motive for her, doesn’t mean that she drove this.

It doesn’t work like that.

We don’t know what we don’t know, but we do know quite a bit.

PF isn’t behind bars because KK put him there. He is behind bars because law enforcement, and the DA, have evidence that he is intimately involved in this.

They know Kelsey is dead, where she died, and who killed her.

This isn’t based solely on the words of KK.

I do think she is more involved than simply sending some texts and dumping a cell phone.

But I think imaginations are running wild.
Thank you thank you thank you MG ITA

Maybe. Maybe she was under the impression that he was looking for alternate companionship because she was married. KK and PF could've been heavy in an affair and she held all the power (or so she thought) because she was married. Cue new prospects for him, suddenly she files for divorce (assuming CO doesn't have separation/length requirements like my state does).

Obviously the filing had little to no impact on him and KB because KB was pregnant less than a year later---and reportedly "getting married soon" in February of 2017 (someone cited this earlier). I would hazard to guess he was playing both women in the 2016/2017 timeframe.

I would love to know how and if KK had a reaction to KB's pregnancy. How I wish I could be a fly on KK's facebook wall in 2017. Lack of reaction would indicate she and PF's relationship isn't as deep as intimated, rip roaring mad would indicate it was.

I get a sense that KB became a major problem for them all. She was fifteen miles from PF's grandmother that appears intensely involved. Then we have this distance relationship in which PF trusted KL enough to ask her to murder KB. This are all intense dynamics. I think obviously, they boiled over. Really bad problem-solving skills.

Robbery and NOT burglary. Leads me to think whoever killed her wanted LE to think she had been robbed and abducted.

What the heck is going on here? I'm again thinking, he successfully solicited.
I think that they are only saying her phone and purse were taken from the murder scene, accounting for Robbery.

Went crazy, had a breakdown, broke up with me, left on foot with her purse and phone, going to her family, yada yada yada... same old story used toooooo many times. At first I think the family believed this crap. What else were they to think?? They figured it out soon though. Things went pretty quiet after the first presser up to his arrest.

Yes, I totally believe it was presented to the family this way by him. Just like CW kept bringing up he and Shanann were "separating" as of that morning...

Of course, how he'd think that any sane or, at the very least, only maginally insane person would prefer to leave on foot as opposed to one of the two vehicles she owned is beyond me.

ok, i just read something in a post that i don't remember seeing before and that is KB's aunt saying, "She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving". where did the aunt get that? from PF? or did she get that from CB[mom] and accidentally let it slip? thanks for any insights.

Ty. If a patient won’t eat, sobs 24/7 or is at high risk of suicide, they stay as long as needed. Our jails lack 24/7 staff to accommodate high risk persons.
Here, all one has to express to his doctor is “I’m killing myself.” Oh, okay stay another few days......
No way LE wants her dead. She has info, she’s at the very least, a witness.
I fail to see where any player needs “protection”. the one that did is deceased. IMO, protection is putting her in jail if she committed a crime.

I agree! I’m curious as to who she would need protection from? I understand jails don’t have the accommodations to watch a highrisk inmate but hospital stays are $$. Insurance companies will not pay for an extended vacation from reality.

A lawyer cannot represent a client in a case in which he is a witness.

Thank you for that!! Unfortunately that brings me back to “why are they talking “ they can’t honestly believe it will bring them more clients in the future- they are going to be perceived as the lawyer that told on someone (wheter or not it was a client with A/C privilege or not) and they will be known for spreading rumors, not being ethical, guilty for not acting (when they possibly could have saved someone’s life)... IMO - what do they think they will gain??? A couple thousand dollars for an interview- doubt they can retire on that... Am I totally not seeing something???

Yes, I totally believe it was presented to the family this way by him.

Of course, how he'd think that any sane or, at the very least, only maginally insane person would prefer to leave on foot as opposed to one of the two vehicles she owned is beyond me.
Because she 'went crazy'- the basis of his story. Crazy people do crazy things! Maybe he said she was so out of her mind I wouldn't give her the keys, so she just left walking. We don't know the content of the conversation, but there was more content than= Haven't seen her since the 22nd'. He had to explain away her cars being there.

This is what inevitably happens in cases like this.

Weeks go by without any new information, and we latch on to every new revelation.

We end up complicating something that probably isn’t that complicated, and forget what initially pointed us in one direction in the first place.

Could KK be some diabolical criminal mastermind who pushed poor PF to murder the mother of his child?

I absolutely don’t believe that, and it’s not because I think she is in any way likable.

Just because we don’t see a likely motive for him, but can quite easily come up with a plausible motive for her, doesn’t mean that she drove this.

It doesn’t work like that.

We don’t know what we don’t know, but we do know quite a bit.

PF isn’t behind bars because KK put him there. He is behind bars because law enforcement, and the DA, have evidence that he is intimately involved in this.

They know Kelsey is dead, where she died, and who killed her.

This isn’t based solely on the words of KK.

I do think she is more involved than simply sending some texts and dumping a cell phone.

But I think imaginations are running wild.
Hey MassGuy,
I knew you would ride in on the scene and try to save us! Howdy.

So I realize PF is guilty. He is a bad guy. I believe that.

But what about all my other thoughts? You don’t believe KK could be insane and trying to be helpful to her old flame, conjures up an idea to get rid of KB? You think she is just this innocent that helped him out because of love?

I don’t believe she went to WP, CO at Thanksgiving to help him dispose of a phone. I think there was a bigger plan.

I also don’t think (now) that she in any way feared PF. I don’t believe either of them thought they would get caught. I think they thought they would outsmart everyone. I think she was there when he killed Kelsey.

I do agree my imagination is running wild. In my mind, everything was so neatly packaged. But now, after CW and this nut that kidnapped JC,
I think people are capable of doing just about anything. And it disturbs me.

More thoughts?

Thank you for that!! Unfortunately that brings me back to “why are they talking “ they can’t honestly believe it will bring them more clients in the future- they are going to be perceived as the lawyer that told on someone (wheter or not it was a client with A/C privilege or not) and they will be known for spreading rumors, not being ethical, guilty for not acting (when they possibly could have saved someone’s life)... IMO - what do they think they will gain??? A couple thousand dollars for an interview- doubt they can retire on that... Am I totally not seeing something???

Same thoughts. It doesn't make sense. Reporting it to the FBI should've been the height of their participation. Why are they associating themselves so much with this case? Are they off their rocker and truly see themselves as heroic and whistleblowers?

Because she 'went crazy'- the basis of his story. Crazy people do crazy things! Maybe he said she was so out of her mind I wouldn't give her the keys, so she just left walking. We don't know the content of the conversation, but there was more content than= Haven't seen her since the 22nd'. He had to explain away her cars being there.

P said this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members