Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #31 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

3. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

LOL. I was checking for DailyMail... they should be at work by now.

Kapua, gliving, Dontknow? and 4 others like this.
  4. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Aren’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I’m going to bet that we see a headline like this:

DUMPED LIKE TRASH: Authorities Searching LANDFILL For Body Of Missing Colorado Mother.

5. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

That would be VILE.

6. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019
  7. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

At 15 months she would mosy-likely be walking already and she was probably asleep at Safeway in the carrier because the blanket was up so high.

MsBetsy and mrstfs like this.
  8. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

They are a little late to be looking here...

9. Thinker22

Thinker22 Well-Known Member

With the renewed interest in photos of KB's condo and the surrounding area, it might be helpful to reference the drone footage one of the local WS members posted. In addition, another local took some photos and posted them while on her daily walk. I can't find those posts. Maybe someone else here has them bookmarked.

seasky, whoizzit, InvSmith and 5 others like this.
  10. Thinker22

Thinker22 Well-Known Member

Waste Management is very particular about the types and kinds of waste they will accept. They're more 'picky' about that than many of the other regional facilities here in Colorado. WM picks up my trash weekly in a western suburb of the Denver metro area. We use the typical 96-gallon Toter container; ours has a unique serial number on it. The few times I've watched the pickup I see the driver watching a video screen showing the contents of my container being dumped into the hopper, and likely the serial number. Several times the driver has pulled items out of the hopper and placed them back into my container...usually pieces of metal they don't want to take. It would be interesting to know how long the video from each truck is archived.

11. Colorfuel

Colorfuel Well-Known Member

Not a lawyer, but married to one. One thing my spouse is: paranoid regarding legal matters. He is always looking for the long-term pitfalls, the ways in which he or clients can be found to have done something wrong, even if it’s just an oversight. This requires running through a lot of what-ifs.

So if there was mention of a murder plot, “what if” this is not just idle talk, and now that I am informed of it, what if it occurs? Etc.

If these lawyers had information about the murder being planned, it surprises me they didn’t high-tail it straight to LE. No decent lawyer imo would want it to come out later that they knew about this and did nothing to protect the victim. It’s antithetical to maintaining their professional reputations, at the very least.

12. Colorfuel

Colorfuel Well-Known Member

Agree.

And if there was money in future from the grandparents, it could be put in a trust and they could heavily control it to keep PF’s hands off it. Iirc KB’s condo originally was put in a trust, which implies the Berreths are comfortable using financial tools of this sort and have someone they work with to handle trust and estate and/or financial planning matters. It’s also possible KB’s planning was in order, since we can see she must have worked closely with her family on the real estate issue.

Based on what I remember, the baby would not directly inherit her mother’s condo because of how ownership was structured.

Daisy47 likes this.
  13. Just the Fax

Just the Fax Justice For The Fisher's

Looks like she may have ended up in a commercial dumpster in the greater Colorado Springs area, 25 miles from Woodland Park

Kapua and CarolinePolly like this.
  14. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

She could have had make up in her purse, most women do. I doubt her bro knows every lip gloss, eye shadow she has.
    As far as the rolls, I don’t know her kitchen habits. Not everyone has the same protocol. Jmo

15. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

Have read that most murder victim's bodies are found within

30 miles of scene of death. 30 miles.

Kapua, Hatfield, Yellow Rose and 3 others like this.
  16. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I have to park this way in a couple of driveways in town. Otherwise, my car hangs in the road & also blocks the sidewalk, an offense in my local town. Short driveways are problematic on “no parking” streets. Jmo

Hatfield and srg like this.
  17. mustloveco

mustloveco Well-Known Member

When I had WM here in Woodland Park, they collected my garbage on Thursdays. Since thanksgiving was on Thursday, I wonder what day they ended up picking up garbage? Maybe that's why he needed that extra week for her to be off work. The following Thursday would be 11/29.

18. MyTinkieGirl

MyTinkieGirl Well-Known Member

Well, MassGuy, no such luck. They got the next court date wrong. It has Jan 29, IIRC, it got pushed back to Feb 19.
    NYDN has become little more than a gossip mag.

ETA: Post by Yellow Rose on next page has article from ABC with correct date.

(A party needs to be had, you are nearing 100,000 likes.)

19. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

My trash pick up where I live is on Fridays. If a holiday happens to land on trash pick up day then they pick it up the day before, on Thurs.

Allygator and Kapua like this.
  20. KSinMT

KSinMT Well-Known Member

I'm thinking he would have most likely used a dumpster. Going directly to the landfill to dispose of a body would be too risky since they require a permit or charge you, and keep a log of everyone who comes in. I doubt he would have a permit for a landfill that far away from home, unless maybe he could've used a friend or family member's that lived in Colorado Springs. MOO

Artis and Allygator like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.