Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #34 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

BBMFF:

Well, lifting a deadweight really puts a strain on the back. So there's that.

LAHOLLA, WildWest, Allygator and 2 others like this.

2. Dave F.

Dave F. Has left the building.

As I understand it, the first hearing was to advise P.F. of what he was being investigated for. The second hearing will be to advise him of the exact nature of the charges against him. He is not expected to enter a plea at that time, and the second hearing is the proper time to bring up the possibility of posting a bond.
    "Advisement hearings" in Colorado criminal court cases

3. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

LAHOLLA, MrsM, Chocoholic and 10 others like this.
  4. allboys

allboys Well-Known Member

Delete- ques. already answered

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Oh, I don’t believe she’s in custody. Was only thinking & I recalled the post about CO concealing arrests.
    If she drove to CO for questioning & was arrested, it would have been a CO arrest. If she gets apprehended at home, she would be arrested in ID.
    I think, if she’s truly involved, she’s in a facility receiving medical attention.

NoeticSoul, Noharg and mickey2942 like this.
  6. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

MOO is that she is staying out of sight perhaps at a friend’s or relative’s home in another area, although a medical facility could also be possible. My hope is she will be arrested because JMO, she was knowingly and willingly involved.

Edited to add “that”

Last edited: Feb 1, 2019
  7. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

i understand the feb 19, 2019 hearing to be the preliminary hearing which is after advisement and the link you have has info on a preliminary hearing.

Patrick Frazee hearing delayed to Feb. 19; prosecutors in Kelsey Berreth case release documents

LAHOLLA, PommyMommy, tmar and 3 others like this.
  8. WildWest

WildWest Well-Known Member

Don't forget the terrain, it impacts when and if.

tmar, SFDukie and Irmese like this.
  9. CarolinePolly

CarolinePolly Well-Known Member

susiQ likes this.
  10. SFDukie

SFDukie Well-Known Member

I'm not a lawyer, and differences between first and second degree murder vary by jurisdiction. But generally, planning ahead for the murder-premeditation, and being able to prove same, is critical in charging and conviction for first vs second degree.
    If proven that PF solicited assistance ahead of time, that's first degree. As opposed to impulsively deciding to shoot someone, for example.

11. SFDukie

SFDukie Well-Known Member

Helpful summary. thanks!

GordianKnot likes this.
  12. Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse Well-Known Member

OT, but how is this constitutional? We don't have secret courts in this country!

13. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Sorry for any confusion this post may have caused. This info was posted a bit ago and we were wondering if it was remotely possible that KKL has already been arrested and possibly in custody since she appears to have fallen off the face of the earth. It may not at all be the case. Just wondering.

tmar likes this.
  14. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

Agree she's staying out of sight with a relative.

LAHOLLA, PommyMommy, tmar and 5 others like this.
  15. amm

amm Well-Known Member

If I was worried that I could be charged with a crime and end up in prison for any amount of time, I would want to be close to my kids to spend all the time with them as possible. I would stay at home and have someone else take them places but still be able to tuck them in at night. Obviously, KK and I think differently bc I wouldn't have been ok with events that she allegedly didn't report. JMO.

LAHOLLA, MrsM, girlhasnoname and 6 others like this.
  16. CarolinePolly

CarolinePolly Well-Known Member

SusiQ thank you
    I understand the KK part for sure. But I guess the thought of this case remaining sealed and/or suppressed from the public is mind boggling. Not to mention postponements etc etc.

Hatfield, WildWest and susiQ like this.
  17. Hopefullyhelpful

Hopefullyhelpful Well-Known Member

Have been off this site for a bit. So if I am understanding what I'm catching up on, KK has not been arrested that anyone is aware of? No new info (public) really for the whole month of January?

18. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

The way I'm understanding it, is the information was opened for PF and his attorney to see then sealed again for the hearing.

19. WildWest

WildWest Well-Known Member

I have a strong feeling he is lazy, mooching off his Mother, squatting on her property, and bringing in just enough $$ under the table to buy himself beer. The angry brooding rebellious teenager, (except he's an adult omg), striking out immaturely when someone does not agree with him and his fragile ego. And that "his farrier business" is nonexistent except for checking the wild ass's once per year. Livestock up there do not wear shoes and don't need trimming because of the terrain unless they are sick or old etc. moo.

Also I bet his "herd" of cattle was a one time purchase down payment from his dad's inheritance. Nothing lasts in his inept hands. Trade school title or not.

moo

20. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

The way I'm understanding it, is the information was opened for PF and his attorney to see then sealed again for the hearing.

LAHOLLA, girlhasnoname and WildWest like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.