Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Quoting my own post, sorry, but I wonder when and who was interviewed by the police as to his Alibi, and if it matches her timing and who she saw while she was in Colorado. Other people may be in trouble if it does not match up and they can prove that the other people were lying?

2. Concernedmamaof3

Concernedmamaof3 Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, I would think his family are his alibi with it being Thanksgiving weekend. MOO

Allygator, AnnaGrace, susiQ and 5 others like this.
  3. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Something that may not be learned on the 19th, but I am looking forward to learning of what they said in the presser concerning release of the search warrants, and more so the return of the search warrants of what they found..

I tried to transcribe as best I could the below. From the presser.

"I can tell you this today, I have specifically said in the record before, that the arrest and search warrants will remain sealed at our request because the investigators indicated… that is no longer so …but I got to tell you that somebody has to file a motion if they want to get… defense would have an opportunity to say what their position is on it whether those should be released or not, we would have an opportunity to put our position, which at this point is it is no longer needed.

Someone would have to file a motion.. (e.d. for release of the arrest and search warrants)

MrsM, Artis, AnnaGrace and 6 others like this.
  4. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with abogados

@MassGuy quoted
    @justaparent, Anyone -

Regarding the Sonic trip on 11/24 Sat in WP where KKL was allegedly seen on video - WHOSE debit/credit card was used? All this time I thought KKL used her own card proving her presence in WP that weekend. But the current post series implies that KKL used KB's stolen debit/credit? Does anyone know?

5. kay74

kay74 Well-Known Member

What kind of upbringing could PF have had to do something so unconscionable. No God in his life?

6. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Your last sentence:
    The greatest question of all the defense has to answer, is why in the world would PF possible think KK COULD and WOULD kill KB for him when he asked?
    Stephen Hricko was murdered by his wife Kim Hricko - Secrets of the Morgue spotlights the case
    Kim, a surgical technician, stated that her husband had a lot to drink that night and was “demanding sex.”
    However, an autopsy revealed that Stephen did not have alcohol in his system and that he was “dead or not breathing” before the fire broke out.
    During the trial, prosecutor Robert Dean claimed Kim injected her husband“with the powerful drug succinylcholine chloride to stop his breathing” before setting fire to their hotel room.

One example, why PF might have asked a nurse perhaps. Just in time ^^ this newsletter came in.

7. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

I'm also curious if anybody else will ultimately be charged in this case? I believe LE or the Prosecutor mentioned something about the possibility of other trials and or possible other persons involved. Can't remember the exact wording, but i believe something along those lines was mentioned. Do they have somebody else in mind or is it just the standard, In case we find that somebody else was involved umbrella so to speak? That will be interesting as the case continues to unfold....moo

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  8. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

@ our attorneys: Will we learn who is called to testify before the court date? Or is it up the the attorney's discretion each day? And who do you think will be called? Like PF's mom or Kelsey's neighbor? Coworkers? The DA mentioned lots of electronic data. How will that stuff be presented? How long do you anticipate the trial will last?

I have a feeling the 19th will be a popcorn worthy day. I hope they get the sound system problem worked out.

9. Stunned

Stunned Your past explains you, It does not excuse you

Me too!

heartgoesout and ab01 like this.
  10. Tammy A Elam

Tammy A Elam New Member

They were not married.

11. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

It seems like that story came and went very quickly (in the mainstream). It’s hard to know if there was nothing to it or if LE stopped the chatter.

JMO

Hatfield, susiQ, Ultra Violet and 3 others like this.
  12. Corrupted1967

Corrupted1967 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know who told Patrick to get a lawyer when Kelsey was reported missing

LietKynes and MsJosie like this.
  13. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

Hearing video above at the 3:14 mark....quickly as she sits down with coat in front of her, there is a glimpse of her pink beach blouse and it is not tucked in. The back of the blouse can also be seen hanging from under the blazer in the back.

Women's Apt. 9® Ruched Sleeve Open-Front Cardigan

The blazer appears to be a cascade open from cardigan. This link has a picture of one, I changed it to blue as it is easier to see the cut. Towards the end of th3 courtroom video you can see the cardigan top.

I cannot figure out if she has on pants or skirt, it appears to be a skirt.

Perhaps she will have or is wearing a bulletproof vest.

gliving and Aydrianna523 like this.
  14. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

1) KK's lawyer is carrying her coat the same way. It's just appears to be a less bulky coat.

2) I don't think KK is pregnant, although it would (paradoxically) probably explain why she went along with PF. Different people carry excess weight differently; I think she carries most of hers in front, in her bust and her belly. Some women carry it in the hips and rear.

If she were pregnant by PF, logically she should never go near him again when he starts talking murder, because a man that would consider something like that is not father material. Unfortunately, I suspect that if she were pregnant by PF, she'd want to do anything to get a ring on her finger.

Mimi in London and AgeofAquaruis like this.
  15. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

I read somewhere she did have a bulletproof vest on.
    I'll look for link.

I can't find where I thought I read it.
    Here is video footage of her standing in court. Looks like she possibly did have a bullet proof vest on as she stands. Maybe that's why she was pulling on her clothes so much?
    CBS Denver
    Moo

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  16. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Strange she's not hugging the coat [​IMG]

FromGermany likes this.
  17. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

OK, I admit, in that pic she does look like she might be pregnant. That's not a protective vest under her clothing.

It could be that she's gained weight from emotional eating - plus lack of exercise because she's not working or taking her kids to school and participating in their activities.

angelainwi and lindaromas like this.
  18. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

I think it's complicated. Being good parents SEEMS to make for all good kids, but I don't think it's an exact science. It certainly helps to make for good kids!
    But there's also the aspect of free will, according to everyone's own heart. I think this is a universal belief because parents are not universally punished if their offspring goes astray. It would be very hard to prove that there's cause and effect in every case. Sometimes a parent can talk til they're blue in the face (so to speak) and the offspring rejects it.

Chocoholic, MrsM, Allygator and 7 others like this.
  19. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Dru Nielsen, Kenney’s defense attorney, filed a list of nine discovery demands this week. Nearly all of them focus on ensuring prosecutors turn over all information and evidence relevant to the case, so they can provide fair representation.

Documents reveal Kenney seeking leverage in court, expert says

That includes information that could eventually lead to tossing out testimony from witnesses, based on certain factors. The document includes the demanded release of “Evidence that a prosecution witness has a motive or bias because he or she has entered into an agreement with the prosecution, received leniency from the state, or has outstanding litigation or cases with a prosecutorial agency…”

But the final demand, the “Revocation of all releases and waivers and assertion of all rights and privileges”, shows the defense is looking to protect Kenney from overreaching prosecution.

MerBeach, Tippy Lynn, Artis and 7 others like this.
  20. jmk59

jmk59 Well-Known Member

Kim was my assistant soccer coach 20+ years ago. Totally out of left field for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.