Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #36 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Rev. Jim Jones comes to mind Pastor Tracy Burleson and several right off came to mind. Candy Montgomery Sunday school teacher axed her friend Betty Gore, IMO religion does make a difference one way or the other if a person is prone to murder.
    Assuming she is a barrel racer : note there is a 3 barrel pattern set up in the arena behind the house , wondering if this is her home or her parents .

Daisy47 and Steelhead like this.
  2. Dave F.

Dave F. Has left the building.

You are correct. I misread the "or" in the specific portion of CRS 18-8-610:
    "(a) Destroys, mutilates, conceals, removes, or alters physical evidence with intent to impair its verity or availability in the pending or prospective official proceeding"

I've corrected the post.
    2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 18 - :: Criminal Code :: Article 8 - :: Offenses - Governmental Operations :: Part 6 - :: Offenses Relating to Judicial and Other Proceedings :: § 18-8-610. Tampering with physical evidence

3. skyedaze

skyedaze Well-Known Member

got it. LMAO:)
    well I would think LE has "moved" it if it's still around. I surely hope so.

I need to "move" myself off of this couch and accomplish something for today. Maybe I will move it back later this evening.;)
    Have a great day everybody.:cool:

Greenstreet, Allygator, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  4. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

That's true, but then again, a lot of women could be pregnant and how would we know for sure!

Sure, it would add impetus to her actions and it's fun to think about. But there's zero evidence that she's pregnant. She can be desperate, dumb, naive and uncaring without being pregnant.

MrsM, lindaromas, kimpage and 3 others like this.
  5. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with acorns

I would disagree with this part of your comment.

As a senior in high school, KKL
    - was the local Rodeo Queen*
    - was an athlete participating in volleyball, basketball, strenuous rodeo events
    - was a National Honor Society student
    - was her high school student body president
    - was on her way to college
    - played trumpet in the school band

* "...Being a rodeo queen requires skills in western style horse riding, public speaking, rodeo knowledge, appearance, and personality. ..." Wikipedia

Make no mistake that KKL was an extrovert, popular, and very competitive. She was the local "it" girl getting tons of attention from the boys and the envy of all the girls. She was the hottest thing in cowboy boots, she had it all.

These days, KKL is an average, middle-aged, small town, divorced, mother of children, with a tad weight problem, who has to work for a living. She is no longer the belle at every ball.

Most people mature into these stages of life, with some difficulty, because there is either aging or death. Most RN's are practical people.

IMO it isn't KKL's weight bothering observers, but what KKL experiences as loss from her once lofty local perch - part of which is middle age, weight gain, loss of male attention - as a dynamic in her motive. I think she was pea green with envy over the PF + KB relationship and baby, and just of KB herself.

It is also a psychological curiosity if she got pregnant by PF - she's an RN so she certainly knows how to avoid that if she wanted to. MOO

6. Dave F.

Dave F. Has left the building.

It's hers. The far end of her parents property borders that arena area, but the distance between houses is quite long. IMO

The Saint, AnnaGrace and Hatch like this.
  7. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Thx Dave

8. Ultra Violet

Ultra Violet . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I could go either way on KKL being preggers, but if she is, it would be an interesting twist in the typical love triangle murder case...

When there are two women and one man in a love triangle case involving murder and one of the women is pregnant, isn’t the pregnant woman usually the one that is murdered?

Only time will tell.

MOO!

QueenBofOB, MrsM, Charlot123 and 3 others like this.
  9. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

Eh, weren't we all gorgeous with our whole lives ahead of us at 18? Her trip into her 30's is pretty typical and personally, seems like nothing more than a reason to be catty. IMO.

And this will be my last post about her weight!

10. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

New thread coming up...

11. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Please continue at Thread #37. This thread is now closed.

borndem, FromGermany and lindaromas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.