Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

MS needs to defend (indefensible MHO) herself. My understanding and MOO is she knew about PF’s plan and did nothing but orchestrate with the R’s a publicity campaign for KL’s supposed motive. These people are as unprincipled and underhanded as they come.
    JMO

ETA about PF’s plan

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Nurse who pleaded guilty in missing Colorado mom case feared for her life, friend says

Lee has known Frazee for 15 years, and the two previously dated. But Stein says it was only recently that Lee discovered Frazee had been engaged to another woman (Berreth), and that the pair had a child together.

HE told some people, he had separated New Year 2018 and SHE (nurse) was solicited at least since Sept 1st. So, how "recently" could it be?

TRB, Allygator, MerBeach and 15 others like this.
  3. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

@?mysterian? I completely agree. I live in SC and I completely feel the same parallels in Heather's case, of which, Heather has never been found.

4. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

What was the word kk's friend use? [Legitimate?] fear...

5. Mom24

Mom24 Well-Known Member

Exactly.

6. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I agree, there's a lot we are not being told about KK and her involvement with PF, but I don't think it will put her in a better light. Just the opposite. MOO

MrsM, MemPat, Allygator and 10 others like this.
  7. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

As some other school friend of PF said: "Patrick was just Patrick." Maybe, it was enough for KL and she was satisfied with PF, being himself and only himself. Maybe she was used to handle an Aspi or someone similar.

angelainwi and NoeticSoul like this.
  8. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

MS
    "She had very good reasoning for whatever it is she may or may not have done." REALLY?? Could you kindly elaborate on that? Because there is no freakin' reason whatsoever for doing what she did!

"I think he's a very dangerous person." YET, your BFF KK drove to CO anyway. Oh yeah, he is dangerous, but so is SHE!

"She [KK] has never seen that kind of evil in anybody." SO, she drives some 800 miles to be with him and help him cover up an innocent woman's murder? Not to mention she's been sleeping with him? Seriously, get me a bucket!

Only4Justice, TRB, MrsM and 19 others like this.
  9. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

My thinking is that KK is using the old tactic that she was "afraid" which caused her to do what she did. Fear for her life.
    I do not buy it at all and do think over the years her & PF have been in contact probably often.
    At this point KK and her attorney are going to try and minimize her involvement any way that they can which brings in the sweet plea deal.

10. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Now that the BFF has allowed a little more of the cat out of the bag regarding KK & PFs relationship, if KK actually is currently pregnant (and became so around, oh say SEPTEMBER!) and it happens to be PF's, more of a motive develops in my mind for KK to assist. Again just moo

Only4Justice, TRB, MrsM and 20 others like this.
  11. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

What gets me is why don't these "journalists" point out the obvious to their interviewees? Like, "Well, M, we already know that K HAS been charged and has pleaded guilty and has been given a sweet deal for her future testimony against PF. This tells us that she is so much more involved than just 'transporting' the phone. What do you make of that M?" Instead they feed us all this tripe!

12. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

BBM:

NS, I love your optimism and "Hope Springs Eternal" attitude! It's a beautiful quality...thank you so much for that!

13. NoeticSoul

IKR? All this tiptoeing around her sucks. What ever happened to digging up the dirt in journalism?! lol

14. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

You are not missing much.

susiQ, Kapua and NoeticSoul like this.
  15. NoeticSoul

Thank you! Good intentions and positive vibes sent out never hurts but always helps ;)

16. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

Lee has known Frazee for 15 years, and the two previously dated. But Stein says it was only recently that Lee discovered Frazee had been engaged to another woman (Berreth), and that the pair had a child together.

I'm not buying it either.

So if PF is so evil and one to be in fear for you life of, why maintain a 15 year long distance relationship.

KK hired a great lawyer, and should know better than to leave her reputation and/or image control to her bff who also only played office gossip and took no action to warn KB of the plan that "evil" PF had in store for her.

MOO

17. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Haha She won't comment on the nature of KK,and PF''s relationship. Well gee I wonder why. Wait I know why. She knows too.
    MOO

18. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Agreed! AND, there is a dump truck full of dirt just waiting to be dug up in this case. MOO

19. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

Sometimes these interviews are deals themselves. The person being interviewed agrees to go on air but sets up what can and cannot be asked before hand. JMO may be the case here.

ETA last sentence

TRB, katydid23, Artis and 5 others like this.
  20. NoeticSoul

I noticed :| I want to know how a 'level headed person' "MOVES" (steals, conceals, and transports) a murdered women's phone 800 miles and then texts from that phone the victims boss and PF? More morally bankrupt folks. smh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.