Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #37 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Saint

The Saint Well-Known Member

And we don't know that KKL drove from ID to CO and back home again.

2. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I would think so. The worse they make her look the more the jury will find her not believable. Imo

Artis, PommyMommy and susiQ like this.
  3. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Good morning :) 7 more days and we'll all learn more! I'm hoping it's not continued or delayed in any way on the 19th.

angelainwi, MrsM, wenwe4 and 19 others like this.
  4. Lhughessk

Lhughessk Well-Known Member

But we do have the R’s saying that MS begged KKL not to go. Implying that she went anyway.

Chocoholic, travelbug, Artis and 14 others like this.
  5. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Snip

Krystal Lee, a longtime friend of Patrick Frazee, headed to Colorado, as recently as November.

Snip

The Rockstahl’s say, on Krystal’s last trip to Colorado, Michelle begged her best friend not to go.

Part 3: Twin Falls couple discusses tough call to FBI

MrsM, TRB, k-mac and 15 others like this.
  6. buttonbaby

buttonbaby Well-Known Member

travelbug, Artis, Kapua and 7 others like this.
  7. EyesofTheSouth

EyesofTheSouth Well-Known Member

Right. Aren’t there picture of him and the baby at rodeo events or something?

k-mac, Artis, Beagle and 8 others like this.
  8. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

She knew, she allowed it to happen. She wanted it to happen or she would have stopped it.

MrsM, TRB, k-mac and 17 others like this.
  9. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

I suspect she's going with this outrageous lie because she thinks that while people might forgive her for taking a murdered woman's phone to another state and possibly sending messages from it, she won't be forgiven for being the other woman. If so, I'm pretty sure she's wrong on that.

MrsM, BingoBongo, travelbug and 6 others like this.
  10. EyesofTheSouth

EyesofTheSouth Well-Known Member

Two thoughts.

One, if KK’s best friend told the R’s about KK being solicited to commit murder (multiple times no less) months beforehand, why didn’t they recommend to the best friend that KK go to police or at least wear a wire? Seems like something lawyers would think of.

Both Idaho and Colorado are one party consent states. So why not talk to him over the phone about the murder plans and record it sometime in that 3 months?

Number two. I find it laughable that the best friend claims KK didn’t know PF was engaged and had a baby.

Most assuredly, when PF was asking KK multiple times to commit murder, he either explained why he wanted KB dead, or KK asked why.

Are we really expected to believe that motive for soliciting murder never came up?

Also didn’t this same best friend claim that PF wanted KB dead because she was crazy and dangerous to Baby K?

Clearly if that's the case, then KK knew who KB and Baby K were. Or are we supposed to believe that KK thought PF was just being a concerned citizen trying to save a random baby?

11. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

Good Morning all,

This I do not get because the Sonic video shows what kind of vehicle she is in.

12. NoeticSoul

Good morning! But it hasn't been reported in msm though, unfortunately, YET.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  13. Dave F.

Dave F. Well-Known Member

Her signed confession, read by her in court, stated that the crime of transporting the phone was committed in Teller County, Colorado. We are assuming, from the ping near Gooding, Idaho; that she transported it that far. IMO

MrsM, dixiegirl1035, MemPat and 14 others like this.
  14. NoeticSoul

ITA the whole "interview" is a bunch of disgusting lies and there is more to come I've read :\

travelbug, Artis, Beagle and 9 others like this.
  15. The Farm

The Farm Well-Known Member

Buttttttt we did see what kind of vehicle she was in, another secret. :confused:

MsBetsy, Beagle, StarryNight and 2 others like this.
  16. NoeticSoul

True we cannot UNsee it :D

17. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Iirc, the motive was given in the R's interview. KB was crazy and he was afraid she was going to hurt baby K. So, she obviously knew about KB.

TRB, travelbug, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  18. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I'm looking for my bucket. That nauseating feeling is coming over me again :)

19. NWLady

NWLady Well-Known Member

I think PF has always gotten his way and when something or somebody stops him from getting his way, then he retaliates, throws a fit, thinks of ways to change things and/or what he can do to MAKE things go his way. I just have a feeling that his and Kelsey's relationship was not going so well because things were not going the way PF wanted them to and so in his twisted, sick little mind, he took action to prove a point that things were going to be HIS way or not at all. Kind of like when you're a kid and you don't get something you want or something doesn't go your way, it makes you mad, upset, and sometimes you might even have a little temper tantrum, etc. But in this case, PF had no boundaries or limits on what he would or could do to have things go his way and only his way.

Either he is so self-centered that he only cares about himself or he has such tunnel vision, that either way, he probably didn't even think to look at how this would effect baby K who now has to go on in life without her mother..... It is all just so sad. I just don't understand.

This is all JMO, MOO

MrsM, travelbug, Artis and 10 others like this.
  20. JenniferTx

JenniferTx Well-Known Member

If PF or KK actually believed that Kelsey was dangerous and might harm her baby wouldn't they just call Child Protective Services or LE? I know they are just reaching for any sort of excuse to make Kelseys disappearance seem plausable but there is no way in the world I believe Kelsey would harm her baby. That is just a load of bull IMO. There are many parents in the world today that have had CPS called on them for various reasons but people who called and reported said parents to CPS didn't decide to murder them to solve the problem. Both PF and KK are crazy if they ever thought that excuse of Kelsey hurting her baby would fly!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.