CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blog: Aurora Police News

So it's an hour and a half drive from Woodland Park to Aurora, totally doable for PF and KK. If this is KB I'm sure PF is walking the floor of his cell tonight!

Would KB's body be reduced to bones this quickly in spite of such cold weather there? (It feels terrible to speak of her this way.)

Heartbreaking for her mother but maybe she's seen the evidence and knows for sure KB has died. MOO

I think if this were her, and she had clothing, it would still be there. I think it is a long shot that this is her, IMO.

I highly doubt that this is related.

If there was even a chance of it being her, the Twitter would be going crazy.

We (somewhat) frequently hear about construction crews finding bodies, and most of the time, they have been in the ground for many years, sometimes decades or longer.

I think her body is somewhere remote, perhaps even that landfill.
It seems they find human remains every two or three weeks in Colorado. They have found two unidentified remains in this short period involving Kelsey an I think they were both identified and both female. According to NAMUS, there are 291 people missing from Colorado.

Last edited:
It seems they find human remains every two or three weeks in Colorado. They have found two unidentified remains in this short period involving Kelsey an I think they were both identified and both female. I think I read there were an astonishing amount of missing people from Colorado, maybe close to 100? Can someone come up with a better number?

Allot of people go missing due to getting lost hiking here as well. There are several remains of missing hikers that got lost or ran into wildlife, and never return only to be found years later. moo

eta this: Colorado Missing Report

"MISSING PERSON • ISIS WHITMIER • AURORA, COLARADO • 16 YEARS OLD Missing April 1, 2017 "

Last edited:
If defense stops dragging their feet and files their response without further delay, I'm hopeful the Court will grant the motion by Monday or early Tuesday that we can have docs before hearing commences. (In Watts case, I believe the docs were made available about an hour before the trial).

I'm guessing Tuesday, since Monday is presidents day. I'll take today or tomorrow though too! :) moo

Bones, perhaps human, found at Aurora construction dig

Same info as prior link. Here's the map of the area

data=zKqzdFbXMlEyTYz0XOTvWJVDU_7egHiVg3OQEONMJtG4a0em2ZGCCGeKII0oXkSYGyASiV52ucQbStfywbLnLlfZ4Is2gLZDQbfpcDBjoHolObQdk_Qe8PXj9sGgq5X9y2_AxkOeRR8

map East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road

Google view shows newly constructed homes there.

Somehow, I don't think it's KB. It wouldn't be a good place to bury a body recently when construction was planned and then ongoing. Probably older bones?
I agree with others that it’s highly unlikely that this is KB. But to your point about it not being a good choice of burial, a construction site could be an excellent choice if one thinks the concrete is going to be poured soon.

Bones, perhaps human, found at Aurora construction dig

Same info as prior link. Here's the map of the area

data=zKqzdFbXMlEyTYz0XOTvWJVDU_7egHiVg3OQEONMJtG4a0em2ZGCCGeKII0oXkSYGyASiV52ucQbStfywbLnLlfZ4Is2gLZDQbfpcDBjoHolObQdk_Qe8PXj9sGgq5X9y2_AxkOeRR8

map East Smoky Hill Parkway and South Powhaton Road

Google view shows newly constructed homes there.

Somehow, I don't think it's KB. It wouldn't be a good place to bury a body recently when construction was planned and then ongoing. Probably older bones?

I think Smoky Hill Parkway roughly traces a portion of the Smoky Hill Trail from Atchison, Kansas to Denver, that was very well traveled by gold rushers from 1859 to 1870, and used by cattlemen and ranchers for a century after that. The location is a suburb now, but it was more than a day travel out of old Denver by wagon. Those bones could be anything from ancient to just a couple of years old............but it's highly unlikely they are related to this case. IMO

I think it will stand, and she will ultimately serve very little (if any) jail time.

Personally, I’d like to see a lengthy sentence, a huge fine, and some sort of parole work requirement that involves filling in that hole in PF’s front yard, with a teaspoon.

We’ll see.
A toothpick would be even better.

Just for fun :) I'm going to pretend I'm a journalist preparing to interview M. Of course, I need a list of questions I'd like answered that would actually tell me something about what she REALLY knows. I mean she IS KK's BFF and confidant, right? Here goes:

1. When exactly did KK tell you that PF wanted her to kill KB? How long before he actually did it?

2. At what time did KK become afraid? Was it when he first solicited her or when she clued in that he was really going to do it?

3. At that point, did you tell KK to go to the authorities? If not, why not?

4. Since KK didn't go to police, and she was so fearful that he might kill her if she didn't help him, why didn't YOU go to authorities to protect your best friend regardless of the fact you didn't seem to care about what was going to happen to an innocent woman?

5. You told your employers that you begged KK not to go. What reason did she give you that she HAD to go?

I envision this exchange with M:

M: She was afraid he was going to kill her if she didn't.
sQ: Really. I find that odd. Why wouldn't she go to the authorities instead of going to meet a killer?
M: I can't speak to that.
sQ: Why would that be?

6. You told your employers that KK felt that PF had "killed before." Did you inquire as to what it was he said or did to make her believe that? Did she tell you?

7. Did you see KK after she returned from CO? Did she tell you what transpired while she was there? What was her demeanor? Excited? Nervous? Anxious? Relieved?

8. You appeared to know KB was missing very early on. You went to your employers, but not police. Why? You knew what PF's plans were, right? And now, "that woman" is missing.

9. When EXACTLY did KK say to you that "she had never seen that kind of evil in anyone?" Before or after KB's murder?

I could go ON and ON here, but I won't bore you. I have no doubt these questions have gone through your mind as well. Besides, we know she would not have answered any one of them with anything but, "I can't speak to that," or some other lame response.

Feel free to add to the list!

If there's a trial, I think TSHTF. Imagine those two in the same room. He's gonna stare holes through her, I bet. I want him fairly convicted and I want the defense to rip her to shreds trying to get him off.

I wonder if the public defender is any good. Sometimes you hear accounts where they're not very engaged but in a high profile case I would think they would be.
Well they certainly are intelligent enough to exercise the right to remain silent, unlike some other players, who's vanity can't resist the spotlight.

Just for fun :) I'm going to pretend I'm a journalist preparing to interview M. Of course, I need a list of questions I'd like answered that would actually tell me something about what she REALLY knows. I mean she IS KK's BFF and confidant, right? Here goes:

1. When exactly did KK tell you that PF wanted her to kill KB? How long before he actually did it?

2. At what time did KK become afraid? Was it when he first solicited her or when she clued in that he was really going to do it?

4. Since KK didn't go to police, and she was so fearful that he might kill her if she didn't help him, why didn't YOU go to authorities to protect your best friend regardless of the fact you didn't seem to care about what was going to happen to an innocent woman?

5. You told your employers that you begged KK not to go. What reason did she give you that she HAD to go?

sQ: Really. I find that odd. Why wouldn't she go to the authorities instead of going to meet a killer?

6. You told your employers that KK felt that PF had "killed before." Did you inquire as to what it was he said or did to make her believe that? Did she tell you?

7. Did you see KK after she returned from CO? Did she tell you what transpired while she was there? What was her demeanor? Excited? Nervous? Anxious? Relieved?

8. You appeared to know KB was missing very early on. You went to your employers, but not police. Why? You knew what PF's plans were, right? And now, "that woman" is missing.

9. When EXACTLY did KK say to you that "she had never seen that kind of evil in anyone?" Before or after KB's murder?

I could go ON and ON here, but I won't bore you. I have no doubt these questions have gone through your mind as well. Besides, we know she would not have answered any one of them with anything but, "I can't speak to that," or some other lame response.

How did KK get to Colorado,and back? Did she drive? If so what vehicle did she drive? Did she UBER? Fly?

It's been several weeks since I've checked in on this case. Wow - what a bunch of pathetic human beings in this case; PF, KK the husband and wife attorney duo and whoever else might be hiding in the shadows. Of course no one is going to believe KK feared for her life. This was all planned, it didn't happen spur of the moment and she was unaware and got caught up in it. She was a willing participant. She did not care for the life, literally, of KB.

Let's just say that PF had the most awful, reputation ruining information on her. How do those secrets even compare to what she's facing now? They don't. Let's say he threatened to hurt her family. You know how he can't do that?? My calling LE, exposing him, then him sitting behind bars.

Her friend speaking to the media is asinine, but I hope she keeps talking.

Meanwhile, KB poor body has not been recovered. I still believe PF was brazen enough to transport her hours and hours away from where they both lived (PF & KB) and dump her on a random long highway. But as I think that - the thought also crosses my mind, he might have had the stomach to dispose of her in a more gruesome fashion. She may never be recovered and I hate saying that.

How long have you known KK?

What did you understand KK's relationship was with PF?

You indicated to your employer that KK had been solicited by PF for a length of time. What was that time frame?

Now tell me again your reason for not contacting LE?

It's been several weeks since I've checked in on this case. Wow - what a bunch of pathetic human beings in this case; PF, KK the husband and wife attorney duo and whoever else might be hiding in the shadows. Of course no one is going to believe KK feared for her life. This was all planned, it didn't happen spur of the moment and she was unaware and got caught up in it. She was a willing participant. She did not care for the life, literally, of KB.

Let's just say that PF had the most awful, reputation ruining information on her. How do those secrets even compare to what she's facing now? They don't. Let's say he threatened to hurt her family. You know how he can't do that?? My calling LE, exposing him, then him sitting behind bars.

Her friend speaking to the media is asinine, but I hope she keeps talking.

Meanwhile, KB poor body has not been recovered. I still believe PF was brazen enough to transport her hours and hours away from where they both lived (PF & KB) and dump her on a random long highway. But as I think that - the thought also crosses my mind, he might have had the stomach to dispose of her in a more gruesome fashion. She may never be recovered and I hate saying that.
Why would he dump her on a highway, and how do you think she wouldn’t have been discovered on said highway in 2.5 months?

And Monday is a holiday,.....
With Monday being a holiday, wouldn’t it be nice if the documents were unsealed by end of business day tomorrow/Friday! But then again, if they are unsealed and entered into the system tomorrow, they may not show up for viewing until Tuesday morning just before trial (like bank transactions). I can see this happening..... and driving me crazy

Your employers indicated that you had told them, KK was very upset about PF wanting her to aid him in the killing or cover up of the murder of KB, it that true?

Why do you appear to be distraught about KK's involvement?

Did KK ask you to publicly speak on her behalf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy