Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #38 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I admired CB and her grace under pressure from the start, even thinking she might of had 'some' idea of PF's involvement now we know she knew much more all along. :(

CB was able to do the this so perfectly IMO because of a mother's love and by extension also a true and selfless love of granddaughter Baby K and the need to protect her from PF at all costs. Gaaaaah, how can I hate PF even more???? :mad:

Allygator, Flurries, susiQ and 25 others like this.
  2. Dave F.

Dave F. Well-Known Member

Woodland Park is considered to be a suburb of greater Colorado Springs. There are two towns.....Green Mountain Falls and Chipita Park, in Ute Pass between them, plus a housing development on literally every acre of accessible privately held property. Colorado Springs itself is a city of drivers. Literally everyone drives a car, and the trafiic is 24 hr. non-stop. An 1882 city ordinance, still in effect, prohibits the construction of any street less than 60 feet wide. Alleys are all asphalt paved. The are almost no vacant lots. The city has always prized it's views and vistas, so visibility is great in any direction, from any spot except perhaps the middle traffic lanes. Colorado Springs is the LAST place anyone would deliberately dump a body hoping no one would find it. In fact, if he had tried, passersby might have put it back in the truck before he had a chance to get it in gear. IMO

Artis, pcrum12, haven71 and 8 others like this.
  3. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Yes, and just think, with all she knew about PF's involvement, LE had to know more at the early stages of this.

4. girlhasnoname

I wish we had a love button instead of like for your post. :)

Finally a hint of what a small, petty, entitled, controlling, hateful, lying POS PF is. Can you even imagine what will come out after Tuesday??

5. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Agreed. Also, there is a serious homeless/vagrant problem here in the Springs (including in Manitou Springs) so if there was a dumped or partially buried body to be found here, I would think many of the outdoor people 'camping' by the waterways, underpasses, and parks would have surely uncovered a body hidden away from sight. I see it on the news every day. jmo

Artis, haven71, Dave F. and 5 others like this.
  6. girlhasnoname

Many here thought that is was foolish to file the civil suit at such an early stage, but I'm grateful they did!

For all of our hard working attorney's here:
    Is there any information contained in the Civil suit that can be used in the Criminal trial? @gitana1, @riolove77, @Mercedes, @PrairieWind

Allygator, amm, susiQ and 14 others like this.
  7. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

This was definitely about terrorizing KB then obviously her mother and family. He definitely underestimated both.

8. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Wow lots of activity since yesterday early evening! Thank the sweet Lord for CB! Spilling the details of her conversations with the PF have certainly turned the headlights on to his motive! Several of us suspected that sweet child of being the motive in this but looks like it is now pretty much confirmed. Maybe that’s what they are searching for in the dump? The gun? Or maybe our nurse took it with her to toss on her journey home? Sure hope it shows up! It’ll tell a story. I’m still ot convinced that the story will include how Kelsey died though.

9. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

The things you miss when you go to sleep for a few hours.

10. girlhasnoname

BBM
    As PF himself is IMO

Allygator, MrsM, Artis and 4 others like this.
  11. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

amen

12. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

I agree.

However, I cringe at the number of dumping places possible between WP and Westcliffe if traveling along the State or County roads in late November.

I wonder why PF put himself in Westcliffe? (re. PF told CB he was in Westcliffe during one of their phone conversations).

MOO

13. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Hmmm...that’s two of us. He was used to getting his way as I suspected.

Allygator, Artis, MsBetsy and 10 others like this.
  14. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

@Seattle1 Westcliffe is an entirely different story, yes! She could easily be hidden out there. I think he said that to CB and it was part of the 'truth' of something. I think everything he told her had a bit of twisted truth to it. Perhaps that is where her remains are or the murder weapon, if he had work out there afterwards. Just my thoughts. moo

15. Love Never Fails

But why would they come out with this right now, before the hearing on the 19th? Isn’t that prejudicial against PF? I know we don’t care but the judge might.

MsBetsy and SandyQLS like this.
  16. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

It would be foolish to believe that the DA didn't already have this information!

Had the criminal charging docs been released this week, we very well may have learned about it first from the criminal court.

17. girlhasnoname

Great mapping thanks GS. PF is even more disgusting than I thought, which is almost humanly impossible!

<congrats and love your new pic soooooo cute> :)

18. girlhasnoname

And I would add that he was punishing KB in the ultimate way for defying him. PF def has serious control issues IMO.

Allygator, Katharine, susiQ and 14 others like this.
  19. Love Never Fails

And why release this before the hearing on the 19th? As much as I want to know the details, it seems they may be giving the defense a reason to cry foul. I am sure the judge cannot be okay with this coming out before court documents are released for the criminal trial?

That said, it makes for some interesting reading. If true, it verifies what I thought at the beginning. PF wanted the baby. But not her mother. So sad.

susiQ, FromGermany, MsBetsy and 4 others like this.
  20. riolove77

riolove77 Verified Attorney

I do not believe the Berreths would do anything they know could jeopardize the criminal case against PF. There seems to be some insinuation that they did this to spite the judge not unsealing the affidavit or whatnot. I really don’t think so. They have not spoken to the media in a long time and are not giving interviews from what I’ve seen. There are plenty of easier ways to go about getting out the info they want than this.

Sunny123, Daisy47, Allygator and 35 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.