CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet she cleaned with “gusto”, envisioning her future with P! Not a lot of “gusto”, she had to leave clues.

She might think she's clever, twisting her oversights as intentional---but clearly she hasn't dealt with people capable of critical thought, because no one is buying that. Sister, if you wanted him to go down for this crime, you wouldn't have let it happen in the first place.

Well, we've now heard HER side of things, but what is his side? And what is the truth? How are we certain that KK wasn't present when KB was murdered? Or didn't participate or actually kill KB?
We've all read so much today, I'm trying to situate this all in my mind that she was not there, could not have been there, proof she was not there?

Having her guess candle scents sounds like girl thing. I can't see a guy thinking this up.

Not that KK did it, but I bet this part was her idea. Like the poison coffee.

A lot of this sounds too “girly”, imo.
Good grief, KKL makes it sound like they were hosting a surprise party.
ETA: is Patrick even aware candles come in dif’ scents, lol!

Having her guess candle scents sounds like girl thing. I can't see a guy thinking this up.

If that’s true, he has absolutely no way to call her out on it.

He can’t exactly say “I did it, but she gave me the idea as to how.”

I’ve already pointed out where I think she lied today, and that could be another area where she was less than forthcoming.

I cannot grasp this.

Why did he choose this instead of joint custody? Why did he feel this was the only way to solve whatever problem he was having? Why was he hanging with KB and having her get him medicine for his achy tummy 12 hours before he was going to murder her? Why did KK not find his plan disturbing? Why was KK ON BOARD with it to the point of even nearly doing it herself? Why, when she confided in her friends, did no one seek help for KB as early as one month PRIOR to KB's actual death? Why did he do this with the baby in the house? Why did he do it so VIOLENTLY (there are ways to have done this with way less mess)? Why did he leave the house covered in blood for nearly two days so inflated with his own self worth to not clean it? Why did KK drive all the way down to clean up HIS mess? Why did she go back and continue to live life as normal and even celebrate in Nevada? Why did she risk her family, her career, and her freedom for something so senseless?

I cannot grasp this. This is the most bizarre case I've ever seen. Occam's Razor did not apply here. Nothing about this was simple. It was extremely convoluted and no where near typifying normal human reactions and behaviors.

Anyone catch the whole KB was at dinner with a co-worker earlier in the week? I wonder if she was moving on and he was convinced he would lose his daughter. Before I married my husband, we had our first child out of wedlock. Now that we're married, custody could get murky if we split, but before we were married it was clear cut---barring something horribly incapacitating me as a mother, full custody for me was a given. That had to have been the motive, he didn't want her to have full custody.
I think he did not want joint custody because that would mean he would have to "share." He likely realized he no longer had control of Kelsey, and the only option left was taking full control over their child. In his mind that meant getting rid of the obstacle.
I think he murdered her violently with total disregard for the mess because he was not the one who had to clean it up.
I think KK went along with it because she was "in love." She must have some serious self esteem problems.
Frazee was nice to Kelsey before the murder and had KK do all the dirty work because he is a USER. He has no empathy and probably treats people however best suits his needs.
Those are the only explanations I can think of. Imo

PF's cold silence is even more menacing to me after getting the facts of what went down.

No shame, no tears, nothing. Just pure violent evil to beat a 103 pound mom to death with a baseball bat in cold blood.
And he'd been thinking about it for sometime as he asked KK to beat her to death previously, according to today's hearing.

The only light in this sickening murder is that baby K will be with KB's mom, her maternal Grandma.

I learned today that Ma F pleaded the 5th after seeing the fire PF set to burn the mutilated remains of KB.

Wonder if there will be any charges against her?

As for KK, I have no words. She cleaned up a slaughter, even seeing a tooth in a vent from KB's battered skull and later ate a hearty meal.

She was also previously asked by PF to beat KB to death with a baseball bat, but "chickened out" (pardon my paraphrase).

Then she was asked to put meds in KB's coffee.
According to a CBI agent in this link:
Patrick Frazee pressured Idaho nurse and rodeo queen to kill Kelsey Berreth with drugged Starbucks, a steel rod, and a baseball bat: Report

She helped PF cover up the most sickening, violent murder and now says she was scared?

I don't understand.

Edited to add link to CBI agent alleging that it was PF asking KK to place meds in KB's coffee.

moo

I understand. She's a psychopath just like he is. She "loves" him. They could have gone on together and been real killer couple - after which they could have stuffed their faces, each time.

She should have been charged with everything in the Colorado criminal code possible and I guarantee that would be several charges. Then the prosecution could have backed that down a bit for her testimony but not this BS! That's just lazy and a total disregard for justice.

I noticed one thing in the live blog and that was that she lied to the FBI. Now, I usually think that's a BS charge but, in this case, how about charging her with it? I don't know the maximum penalty but have recently learned that it can be used to destroy people so destroy her.

I'm not clear on this: They found the burn area, at the ranchette, with melted plastic, but no human remains? How is it that the female psycho says she didn't see Kelsey's murdered body when she was right there?

It looks like Ma knew exactly what went down. Here was I saying she might be another Cindy Watts. She's worse!

OMG, these people. :mad: I think of that whiny faced M, sitting there saying what a good person her psycho gal pal is. Imagine you knew this information and what KK did to assist in this atrocity and the gall to sit there and spin that garbage. I'm dumbfounded. I hope she gets eaten by sharks and I want the rodeo queen in prison along with her Satanic partner.

TBH, they could still do that and say maybe the timelines are all off and KB was killed on Nov 24 when she arrived from idaho by the same person who had already made 3 attempts.
Exactly ... there’s NO “body” to determine WHEN KB actually died so the 22nd death date relies solely on KKs testimony. She could have been killed on the 24th or 25th or even later because no one was even questioning where KB was until Dec 3... We think PF’s stupid but it appears he set KK up to take the fall ... or KK actually did it? After everything I read about her today, honestly I would be surprised to find out that she swung the bat.

Ya, it's not something I can imagine a man, who is capable of telling his side check to come clean up his baby mama's blood he just splattered everywhere, conjuring.

When you think about it, what real purpose did it serve? He is much larger than her, he doesn't need to disable her by making her unable to see.

I still believe that PF was only using KK the whole time. And I also wonder when KK figured that out? Did LE bring that up in the first interview? You know what they say, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned....moo

Since LE probably had access to PF's computer by then, I would expect they could show KK his history on dating apps.

Don't you imagine he hit up dozens of women with lines he regularly used on KK?

He may have even been courting them on days when he had slept with her or while she was cleaning the "mess".

That could make a girl furious enough to spill the beans.

Last edited:
There was testimony that a utility worker and friend of PF's picked up a "package" from KB's doorstep at the request of PF. Don't have knowledge of friend picking up black tote.

I recall this request to collect a shipped package was made earlier by CB when PF alleged he was unavailable or in Westcliffe.

Copy @GordianKnot
Oh, I remember that. I was stuck on black tote bag. May not be important, but is this package the box that CB asked PF to pick up or something else?
MOO

If that’s true, he has absolutely no way to call her out on it.

He can’t exactly say “I did it, but she gave me the idea as to how.”

I’ve already pointed out where I think she lied today, and that could be another area where she was less than forthcoming.

You're making me laugh here. Less than forthcoming indeed.

Also I picture a gruesome crime scene, one in which KB was not instantly knocked unconscious. I think it was very messy with multiple blows and PF taking out anger on poor KB. I can’t imagine what she must of went through! Also I can’t imagine what the Berreth family must be thinking after today’s hearings. It would honesty be hard for me not to want to kill both those sob’s if it was my sister/daughter! God bless that family

I believe the Berreth’s were told most of the evidence before today.

You're making me laugh here. Less than forthcoming indeed.
Ha! I just don’t like using the same word more than once.

I mean the same thing.

She told lies, she continues to lie, but I think her account of the crime is accurate, and supported by plenty of corroborating evidence.

I’m thinking that the swet baby was inconsolable and Patrick had to stop any clean up or disposal process to attend to her,. This ultimately meant he had to leave the premises without gathering some of the evidence he wanted to, such as the tooth.

What got me was how KK parked her car somewhere else (a park, if I remember correctly) and walked to KB's house with all her cleaning gear & supplies. She then enters the townhouse & cleans for hours. Did not one neighbor see KK walking there? How did she dispose of the garbage if she had no vehicle?
She parked at the Woodland Park Community Center. I don't know if neighbors saw her, but her story is that she put the trash bags outside, got her car and picked up the trash before going to Sonic.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member