Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

And it’s weird, because it doesn’t make her look any better.

“I had months to tell Kelsey about a murder plot and decided to let her die, but atleast I left some blood at the crime scene.”

What the Frazee!

2. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

A nurse following the OSHA guidelines for cleaning up blood (on which she is tested at least once a year) would go to great extremes to clean and decontaminate surfaces. You've also seen the company who promises to leave a blood-contaminated home or business "like it never even happened". We recently had a friend whose body decomposed for two weeks in her home and they really did that. PF knew he was calling the right girl for the job....willing and able. And let's don't forget she may have had another willing helper over whom PF held sway.

3. MassGuy

I agree.

I truly hope that these people she surrounds herself with, ultimately see the forest for the trees.

MerBeach, MrsM, Sunny123 and 5 others like this.
  4. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

There was NO 2WEEK REHAB...The CBI Agent said she did not check in for 2 weeks. She visited that clinic, which is a treatment center for anxiety/depression. But it is not a drug/alcohol treatment rehab ctr and she did not stay there.

Colorfuel, MrsM, Allygator and 17 others like this.
  5. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

And she got off on it, too.

MrsM, AnnaGrace, TxMother67 and 2 others like this.
  6. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Thank you Seattle1, I thought for sure KK made that statement!

Jim_M, Seattle1, GHgal and 2 others like this.
  7. sunshineandlove

sunshineandlove Well-Known Member

Agree, but I also think he groomed her for this. She claims she didn't know about KB or Baby K until August. Then when she "found out" he explained that KB was a terrible mother addicted to drugs and alcohol, etc., etc. If only he could get custody of Baby K, then perhaps he and KK could go forward with the dream of being together and KK would be a much better mom to Baby K. He initiated the paperwork for "full custody" and was engaging an attorney, but that was expensive and in Colorado it's usually 50/50 parenting time unless it's proven that a parent is unfit and that takes A LOT. And in the upwards of $50k to go through all of what's needed to prove the parent is unfit. He was working on it and realized it was hopeless as KB was a good mom with a good job and a stable history. Meanwhile KK bought a nice house with an acreage for horses in Idaho two months after she started her affair with PF. Perhaps her loving beau PF would move to Idaho once he proved that KB was unfit and got full custody of Baby K. It was her dream and he played her like a fiddle. He realized he couldn't win the custody thing so he hatched his plan for murder. He also planned to pin it on her. He's the mastermind behind all of this. She's not innocent at all but he manipulated her based on her weaknesses. MOHO

8. lindaromas

Thank you Missy1974 that's what I read too! It sounds like she was there, she knew his every move!

9. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

If you ever doubted how much error there is in a Daily Mail story, just read what they gleaned from today's hearing.

They missed on simple but important things.

I hate that many here will assume the piece is accurate because it's an easy read.

10. nwmouse

nwmouse Verified cheese addict.

Those porkies are catching up!
    One leads to another.

(As an fyi/clarification: "porkies" are lies that are Cockney rhyming slang.
    "Pork pies" rhyme with lies and have nothing to do with a person's weight.)

moo

MerBeach, Allygator, Kapua and 3 others like this.
  11. Eleanor Rigby

Eleanor Rigby Well-Known Member

That's what I thought. In their sick minds they were enjoying being the "glamorous evil couple" in a noir movie. JMO.

Jim_M, Sweetsbeach and nwmouse like this.
  12. lindaromas

nwmouse likes this.
  13. Artis

Artis Well-Known Member

No. Animals are innocent.

I don't there's enough banned words to describe what these things are. Sometimes I don't think they're really human. More like an alien species. They're predators. I include KK on that.

AnnaGrace, Mo Thuairim, Jim_M and 3 others like this.
  14. SoCalDavidS

SoCalDavidS Well-Known Member

Thank you for the excellent breakdown of the timeline. I think you're on the right track. KK probably did not see the remains, nor was she there when the body was burned. Am I correct, or did KK say she witnessed the burning? And he would have wanted to clean himself up before leaving the house. What about the bloody shoes and clothes? Safe to assume he would have put those in the fire too? Makes sense that he cleaned himself up right away. Wouldn't he have told KK to clean in the bathroom too, or did she just not do a complete enough job, and they discovered blood there?

Did he come back to the house on Friday to pick up the remains, or were they in his car when he went to Thanksgiving dinner? And no security footage from the neighborhood, or was it too late to retrieve once the police started investigating?

Jim_M, MassGuy, lindaromas and 2 others like this.
  15. Sweetsbeach

Sweetsbeach Well-Known Member

And fault finding is one of the many ways narcissists devalue their victims. It's a common pattern they play out in relationships...idealize, devalue, discard.
    MO

16. lindaromas

Another question, was KB's floor carpet? If so, blood stain will be on the pad. Before my father's death he fell numerous times with major bleeding I got the blood out of the carpet but after he passed I removed the carpet and there were still blood stains in the pad.

17. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

bbm
    i never said it was a drug or alcohol centre. please don't misquote me.
    rehab is simply short for rehabilitation centre. we know she went to a depression clinic.

I read that she stayed for 2 weeks.
    thanks for clarification but how long did she visit there then?
    can you please link the source tia

18. MassGuy

It sounds like it was wood, and law enforcement actually tore some of it up.

ETA:
    During Dec 21st search investigators tore up hardwood floor in #KelseyBerreth home to help the investigations. @KKTV11News

Katharine, MrsM, Sunny123 and 8 others like this.
  19. TheVic

TheVic Well-Known Member

or notified LE during one of the 9 million opportunities that she had to do so.

20. WildWest

WildWest Well-Known Member

I've been occupied with other things and lost track of this thread the last week, the news segment tonight turned my stomach. God Bless you Kelsey and your family and friends. I am so sorry. Shame on you PF and KKL.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.