Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InvSmith

InvSmith Sometimes your cross is carried by strangers

Welcome @Ched Yes, the prosecution gave her a class 6 felony tampering with evidence in exchange for her testimony and specific help apparently prior to the trial. It is obvious her testimony provided grave details that would be difficult to determine without the body. The prosecution would have known most of the facts if the questions were asked and verified. She has not been sentenced. This will occur after the current criminal case of PF. This does not necessarily prevent other federal or state charges or even civil charges against her. As you can tell, America has an open and swift justice system with a public that demands justice for the victims and families. We do have a lot of respect for this prosecution team.

2. EyesofTheSouth

EyesofTheSouth Well-Known Member

I thought there was something about KK claiming she picked up the keys at the gate and leaving her phone at the gate, so it wouldn’t ping at KB’s house.

3. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

Welcome to Websleuths Ched!

4. EyesofTheSouth

EyesofTheSouth Well-Known Member

Ok I’m basically skimming these last few pages in trying to catch up, so apologies if I bring up something already discussed or answered. I did read all the courtroom tweets and the previous thread to conclusion.

I have to say that I always suspected KK was much more involved than she said, though not to this extent.

I thought the solicitations were just comments he made to her on the phone. I never dreamed that she actually made 3 trips to try and kill KB, much less actually came face to face with her.

On that trip, KK’s aunt was allegedly with her. How much did the aunt know, before and after?

I find it hard to believe that they had to travel 1600 miles round trip just to look for a horse trailer.

And what did the aunt think of KK stopping at this seemingly random woman’s house to bring her a Frappuccino? Didn’t she wonder why? And why would KK bring her aunt on a trip to murder KB in the first place? Did the aunt know or did she just not question this weird trip for some reason?

Clearly this was thought out and plan on several attempts, so I would certainly assume KK was aware that PF was going to do this on thanksgiving. How did she get everything together so quickly unless she knew the time frame?

Obviously she borrowed her friend’s car to be incognito, but how did she explain this to the friend? Did she know what KK was going to do?

Wouldn’t you question why your friend wants to take your car on a long road trip? Much less the fact that the car had expired tags and would make it a target to be pulled over by police at some point in such a long trip?

I had some other thoughts but I’m forgetting them right now. This is all just such a cluster *.

5. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

That's right! I was super tired last night should have remembered that. I wake up to a 5 am call my grands school is on a 90 min delay, more snow in Ohio!

6. lindaromas

Probably spoke to a counselor?

Herat likes this.
  7. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

She might just have a future ahead of her after all!

callyn and NoeticSoul like this.
  8. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Kelsey Berreth case: Patrick Frazee to stand trial for murdering Colorado mom, judge rules

Testimony during the daylong hearing centered on what Frazee's paramour, 32-year-old Krystal Jean Lee Kenney, told investigators during their probe into Frazee's disappearance. Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater testified that Kenney told police Frazee characterized Berreth as an alcoholic who had physically abused the couple's daughter, Kaylee. Slater said there was no evidence that was the case.

Slater testified that Frazee began trying to convince Kenney to kill Berreth in September of last year. Kenney told police Frazee suggested a number of methods to kill Berreth, including poisoning her coffee and beating her with a metal pipe or baseball bat. According to Slater, Kenney said she failed to follow through with Frazee's instructions, leading him to say at one point at the end of October: "I guess if you can't do it, I'm going to have to."

Still reeling from the many, many days KK had to run to LE with information before this happened.

9. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Morning. Wish I could express my usual "good" morning, but I'm still in shock and pi**ed off about all that we learned yesterday. Taking today to reflect and regroup. :( Not even watching the local news today to rehash it all.

It's still snowing here, lots of ice and bitterly cold. A proper symbol, I think, for the two murderous monsters and each and every one of their accomplices (complacent and not) we learned about yesterday. Bitter, dark, and ice cold. Including Ma F. May they all burn in hell.

Have a peaceful Wednesday, friends.
    xoxo

10. Yellow Rose

"Investigators initially said Berreth was last seen on surveillance video with the couple's daughter at a grocery store near her home. However, police later found footage on a neighbor's surveillance camera showing Berreth, Frazee and their daughter at the entrance of Berreth's townhome later that afternoon."

Kelsey Berreth case: Patrick Frazee to stand trial for murdering Colorado mom, judge rules

I know a lot of us thought the last known video surveillance was at the grocery store. I'm so glad they found this other video at the townhome!

MerBeach, MrsM, Allygator and 10 others like this.
  11. MsBetsy

Yes, she was. She witnessed him burning her body, as did his mother.
    It's likely one of the most important parts of her testimony.
    I would really like to hear what his mom has to say about that event.

12. lindaromas

She was running to PF, I don't recall reading about him traveling to ID !

13. Yellow Rose

MerBeach, CDB, Allygator and 6 others like this.
  14. Elley Mae

Hope that farm/piece of property (35 acres) is taken/condemned.

Noharg and NoeticSoul like this.
  15. Elley Mae

Me too, but doubt she will say anything to incriminate her youngest.

The prosecution tried to call Patrick Frazee's mother Sheila Frazee as its first witness, however, her attorney argued that she should not be compelled to testify, citing her Fifth Amendment rights.

The judge ruled in favor of Sheila Frazee and she will not testify at this point, though he has asked that she leave the courtroom.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

Pleading the fifth is so telling to me.

16. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

So would I. SF is also a former nurse as is KK. It blows my mind that these women who trained and schooled to 'take care of others'
    could stand by and watch a young woman be burned to a crisp.
    Such vile sickness in the F family. Understandable how PF
    was raised to become a monster. I pity his poor animals, they
    probably suffered the brunt of his abuse also.

Poor KB. May she RIP. And poor little KB and CB. Utterly
    unfathomable what someone can do or assist with.

17. lindaromas

DA May Press Conference after the Preliminary Hearing....

Hatch, AnnaGrace, Ched and 1 other person like this.
  18. lindaromas

How long was the preliminary hearing yesterday? I was gone most of the day and had to do a lot of reading to get to this point.

19. MsBetsy

Funny how he seemed never to have driven out to see her, as they were so "intimate" during those months.
    It was perfectly fine with him to let her do the 96 or so hours of driving and have her spend her time and money.

Did he ever offer to pay her? Wouldn't he have had to give her something in order for it to be solicitation? Hmmm..

20. enelram

enelram Well-Known Member

All day from 9am thru 5pm or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.