CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #40 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today has been a complete assault. An assault on the senses and nerves to the max. What this poor woman was put through by a man she LOVED in front of a child they created! And then burned. Teeth here, blood there.... Sweet Lord, it's just too much. My heart truly surrounds CB and this gorgeous little child and yearns to soften the blow to their lives by this evilness. I just am completely out of words and really think I need to put something in my coffee to settle me down.
Thank you for all the tweet postings - I’m heartbroken for baby K

On the news, they showed Nash Ranch as being near Guffey, CO
Good recap by local channel:
Patrick Frazee going to trial in Kelsey Berreth murder case

"Later in the day it was revealed Kenney told investigators Frazee drove Berreth's body to Nash Ranch in Fremont County after killing her and placed it on top of haystacks in a barn. This information came out publicly after as a law enforcement official described what he believe led up to Berreth's murder".

Since the romantic relationship with the nurse was started in September and the murder plots were hatched in September, I think getting rid of the pilot instructor to further the relationship with the nurse is at least a partial motive.
Yes you're probably correct about that. Reasonable people could work these things out (custody and relationship break-ups), without resorting to beating one of them to death with a bat and burning her body. JMO

He used a bat.

PF killed KB with a baseball bat.

He blindfolded her, and then he beat her so hard that he knocked her teeth out of her head.

PF is evil personified.
He's not even human.
He's a dark, malevolent, slithering creature.

Go get him, Dan.
You go get this evil abomination.

Stick the needle in his arm and send that poison coursing through his veins.

JMO.

Last edited:
I think KBs mom knew the entire time. Remember how strange she was acting on that news interview. She said KB and PF had a loving relationship. She knew better. She lied for the safety of Baby K and prayed every night that PF wouldn’t take her grand daughter too while he had full custody.
Yes and now we know LE really didn’t know until that interview with KK and moved swiftly to arrest him and get the baby to the real loving family -CB and her husband -iMO

View attachment 169933 View attachment 169934

I am with you on that. Maybe the murderer was doing something out in the other rooms? I was just looking at photos of the townhome again on the Zillow listing:

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/269-E-Lake-Ave-Woodland-Park-CO-80863/62719652_zpid/

Photo #19 shows a small room at the end of a hallway. Another photo shows a desk back there.

If that was where the murder started out, that is a long hallway for things to get splattered in the kitchen.

Maybe PF had worked up an appetite so he lifted the foil to get a cinnamon roll while dripping blood. Sickening.

May someone please clarify exactly how we know KK was not in CO by evidence on 11/22 thru 11/23?

There was some confusion at one point because Sam used the wrong date, so there was confusion about the trip that she made with her aunt in September.

. She used Megan's Volkswagen Passat with expired plates and left at 6:30 p.m. from her area on the 23rd and arrived at 7:30 a.m. on the 24th on Saturday. When she arrived, she picked up keys to KB's condo, and left her phone at his gate. She parked at Woodland Park Community Center and walked to KB's.

Moo

I was surprised that KK knowing pharmacology would suggest Ambien over others than for the obvious sleep effect and memory impact. Crazy all together for a nurse to be planning.

I'm guessing it was something she had personal access to ( ie. her own prescription). Then again, we are talking about a woman that picked up a tooth from a floor register and had lunch at sonic after.

Missing Colo. Mom's Fiancé Asked Nurse to Steal Drugs and Poison Coffee: 'Get Rid of Kelsey'

2/19/19

Colorado prosecutors allege Kelsey Berreth‘s fiancé asked his longtime friend, a nurse, to steal powerful drugs so they could poison the coffee of the missing 29-year-old mom whom authorities presume was murdered, according to multiple reports.

Prosecutors also believe Berreth was killed in her Woodland Park, Colorado, home, after discovering blood evidence on the wall, the door, the bathtub, the toilet and a trash can of a bathroom.

The prosecution introduced its theory on what happened to the flight instructor Tuesday, during a hearing for Patrick Frazee, Berreth’s 32-year-old fiancé who authorities believe murdered her.

Frazee has been in custody since Dec. 21, when police arrested him on two counts of murder and three counts of solicitation to commit murder. The couple, who did not live together, were raising their 1-year-old daughter together.

If KB willing blindfolded herself she must not have been in fear of PF.
This all sounds too bizarre, not even believable. Of course look at the horse’s mouth it comes from. Moo
Of course she wasn’t. She bought flowers, thought they were going out....she had just spent the night before tenderly nursing him. Geez. She was a young woman in love with the father of her child. That poor, poor soul.

Today has been a complete assault. An assault on the senses and nerves to the max. What this poor woman was put through by a man she LOVED in front of a child they created! And then burned. Teeth here, blood there.... Sweet Lord, it's just too much. My heart truly surrounds CB and this gorgeous little child and yearns to soften the blow to their lives by this evilness. I just am completely out of words and really think I need to put something in my coffee to settle me down.
Go ahead you deserve it after all your posting. Great job by you and Pommy Mommy and all the others with links and tweets.

Pouring one out all around!

Cop testifies woman told police Colorado man beat fiancee to death with a bat

2/19/19

Denver -- A woman told police that a Colorado man beat his fiancee to death with a baseball bat on Thanksgiving Day, then called for her to help clean up blood at the flight instructor's home. Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater testified Tuesday that Krystal Jean Lee Kenney described the scene inside Kelsey's Berreth's home as "horrific." Kenney told police she brought gloves, a protective body suit and trash bags from her home in Idaho at Patrick Frazee's request.

Frazee is charged with murder and solicitation to commit murder. Berreth's has not been found since she disappeared on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 22.

The part I linked to is that part, near Guffey. It’s not far from Florissant.

The apparently once-giant ranch still appears to have some sections called Nash Ranch in or near Canon City, as well.

I found a picture on this page that is described as the Nash Ranch and it has two red barns. I'm thinking this may be a picture of the barns they were talking about. If you read the history, the person is the granddaughter of Walter C Nash which seems to be the right lineage.

History of Nash/Deewall Herefords

IIRC When Defense said that it was KK who suggested putting Ambien in her coffee, Slater conceded (I think). It was at the end of Defense questioning ... Defense is doing its damndest to turn the tables on KK... they are setting up for her to take the fall ... IMo
Here it is... don’t know how to link :(
Sam Kraemer tweeted:
Defense pointing out fact that Frazee never blatantly said he wanted Krystal to kill Kelsey Berreth. Slater agrees. Kenney felt like Frazee was just “pulling her chain”. Kenney is the one who suggested putting ambien in the macchiato.
@KOAA
#KrystalKenney #PatrickFrazee

Oh. I was reading Crimeonline and they said it was the other way around according to a CBI agent??
Patrick Frazee pressured Idaho nurse and rodeo queen to kill Kelsey Berreth with drugged Starbucks, a steel rod, and a baseball bat: Report
"At a preliminary hearing in the murder case against Patrick Frazee, accused of killing missing Colorado mom Kelsey Berreth, law enforcement officials have taken the witness stand, describing for the first time in detail the evidence against Frazee and the role of an Idaho nurse who pleaded guilty to destroying evidence.

As reported by KOAA, Colorado Bureau of Investigation Agent Gregg Slater testified in Teller County District Court on Tuesday, referring to witness statements made by Krystal Lee Kenney, now believed to be a recent romantic partner of Frazee’s, who reportedly considered murdering Berreth on three different occasions, at Frazee’s behest, and later helped clean up the crime scene after Frazee allegedly murdered Berreth in her home on November 22.

According to Slater’s testimony, Kenney said that Frazee asked her beginning this fall to kill Berreth, claiming that the 29-year-old pilot was abusive to Berreth and Frazee’s infant daughter.

The CBI agent said that Kenney told him Frazee first asked her to drug a Starbucks coffee and bring it to Berreth on September 23, 2018."

I read it as PF soliciting KK to murder KB and suggested placing the meds in her coffee?
What about the baseball bat - wasn't KK asked to kill KB with a baseball bat as well but she chickened out? I'm sure I read that in a tweet.

moo

oh and..that *advertiser censored* cow positively knew PF was going to kill KB....for sure..she could have stopped it...she could have but she chose not to....several times.
to me she is almost worse....he's bad for sure...but she had multiple chances to be a good person...and multiple times she chose to let the murder plot for an innocent young mother proceed...and watched.
just disgusting..totally disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member