CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="susiQ, post: 14851877, member: 235413"

But, then why draw attention to her gun that was now missing a bullet? If you're going to lie about the date of the car switcheroo to protect your friend, why bring up the missing bullet at all? LE would not have known a bullet was missing or whether or not you kept one in the chamber. MOO

***warning this got a little graphic! ***

Because as a "responsible" gun owner, you have knowledge of WHERE your weapon is AT ALL TIMES.

You are also keenly aware of the number of bullets you placed in the magazine and are all accounted for.

Key word being, RESPONSIBLE.

Imo, leaving it unsecured in your vehicle and allowing someone to be take it from your possession with your unsecured weapon inside of it is IRRESPONSIBLE.

I'll even go so far as to say, that the person who borrowed your car, knows that your are well aware of the gun in the car and possibly that it was even placed it there for a very specific reason.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners don't leave their guns in cars unattended and unlocked, for the simple reason that they could be stolen.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners also report when their weapon and/or ammo is unaccounted for.
The reason being, if your gun is stolen /borrowed and used in a crime, the serial # leads back to YOU!
Upon the return of the vehicle, MG obviously checked to make sure her weapon was returned.
She also counted the # of bullets she had placed in the magazine and discovered one missing.

A RESPONSIBLE gun owner would absolutely call law enforcement and report the dates and times of when and who left with gun and car and when it was retuned by the "friend".
In the event that someone is killed by a weapon that you own or your ammo, you become a suspect by LE if you fail to report it immediately upon noticing the discrepancy.

KB gun is missing.
MG bullet is missing.
What guns did these two women own?
Could they both use the same ammo?

Lastly...
A "tooth" in a vent.
Riiiiight!!!!
Couldn't have been a "slug" now could it?

A slug can be traced to a weapon/gun owner and ballistics will point to the people involved.
A tooth?
It can only be related by DNA to the victim, not the killer!!!

Why was KK asked to retrieve it from the vent?

How did PF KNOW it dropped into a vent???

IMO- because a gun does make noise.
The sweater/candle was a set up for an execution.
The slug ended up inside if the sweater and when PF took it off of her face, the slug rolled into a vent.

Due to the possibility that someone heard the shot he had to take baby K and get the heck outta dodge!

ASAP! NO time to go fishing for the one thing that traces back directly to KB's gun or MG ammo.

Being shot in the back of the head would rule out suicide.
A beating by a bat and a tooth rolling into a vent...
He COULD have easily taken the time to collect it, but why bother. It didn't prove WHO did it.

Blood spatter was on the foil covering cinnamon rolls. It was also on the fireplace?
My best guess? Her body
was propped up by the fire place, scene staged and PF rinsed up in the bathroom enough to allow him to get out the door without any blood being seen by the naked eye of anyone outside of the home.

OR he did beat the living **** out if her and took his own sweet time to clean up for the fam din din later.
He realized before leaving that she was still alive and finished her off with a final shot to the head. (where the slug ended up in a grate.)

At any rate, for him to have knowledge of a tooth or a slug, he had to have been in control over the situation.
Moo

If he did knock her teeth/tooth out, I seriously doubt he did an inventory of her missing teeth!

Q: Why get rid of KB's gun?
A: Blow back.

Q: Why did MG report a missing bullet?
A: She was afraid if KB was ever found, the ammo that she had in her magazine placed in KB's gun to kill her with.

Thoughts?

KKL said PF told her he planned to throw KB's remains in a dump or river.

Jumping off this, why wouldn’t she know the “final resting place”—-she said it in her own words that PF said “we’re in this to the end...” (paraphrasing).

Sorry if this has been addressed but why wouldn’t she know? She supposedly knows everything else??

***warning this got a little graphic! ***

Because as a "responsible" gun owner, you have knowledge of WHERE your weapon is AT ALL TIMES.

You are also keenly aware of the number of bullets you placed in the magazine and are all accounted for.

Key word being, RESPONSIBLE.

Imo, leaving it unsecured in your vehicle and allowing someone to be take it from your possession with your unsecured weapon inside of it is IRRESPONSIBLE.

I'll even go so far as to say, that the person who borrowed your car, knows that your are well aware of the gun in the car and possibly that it was even placed it there for a very specific reason.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners don't leave their guns in cars unattended and unlocked, for the simple reason that they could be stolen.

RESPONSIBLE gun owners also report when their weapon and/or ammo is unaccounted for.
The reason being, if your gun is stolen /borrowed and used in a crime, the serial # leads back to YOU!
Upon the return of the vehicle, MG obviously checked to make sure her weapon was returned.
She also counted the # of bullets she had placed in the magazine and discovered one missing.

A RESPONSIBLE gun owner would absolutely call law enforcement and report the dates and times of when and who left with gun and car and when it was retuned by the "friend".
In the event that someone is killed by a weapon that you own or your ammo, you become a suspect by LE if you fail to report it immediately upon noticing the discrepancy.

KB gun is missing.
MG bullet is missing.
What guns did these two women own?
Could they both use the same ammo?

Lastly...
A "tooth" in a vent.
Riiiiight!!!!
Couldn't have been a "slug" now could it?

A slug can be traced to a weapon/gun owner and ballistics will point to the people involved.
A tooth?
It can only be related by DNA to the victim, not the killer!!!

Why was KK asked to retrieve it from the vent?

How did PF KNOW it dropped into a vent???

IMO- because a gun does make noise.
The sweater/candle was a set up for an execution.
The slug ended up inside if the sweater and when PF took it off of her face, the slug rolled into a vent.

Due to the possibility that someone heard the shot he had to take baby K and get the heck outta dodge!

ASAP! NO time to go fishing for the one thing that traces back directly to KB's gun or MG ammo.

Being shot in the back of the head would rule out suicide.
A beating by a bat and a tooth rolling into a vent...
He COULD have easily taken the time to collect it, but why bother. It didn't prove WHO did it.

Blood spatter was on the foil covering cinnamon rolls. It was also on the fireplace?
My best guess? Her body
was propped up by the fire place, scene staged and PF rinsed up in the bathroom enough to allow him to get out the door without any blood being seen by the naked eye of anyone outside of the home.

OR he did beat the living **** out if her and took his own sweet time to clean up for the fam din din later.
He realized before leaving that she was still alive and finished her off with a final shot to the head. (where the slug ended up in a grate.)

At any rate, for him to have knowledge of a tooth or a slug, he had to have been in control over the situation.
Moo

If he did knock her teeth/tooth out, I seriously doubt he did an inventory of her missing teeth!

Q: Why get rid of KB's gun?
A: Blow back.

Q: Why did MG report a missing bullet?
A: She was afraid if KB was ever found, the ammo that she had in her magazine placed in KB's gun to kill her with.

Thoughts?
Ive been thinking a gun all along so I’m in agreement.

I think KK is going to come out of this terrible either way - PF's attorney will attempt to discredit her in every way. Show she is the lying, conniving beast she really is. And her own testimony of "truths" o_O doesn't exact paint her a shining light. She pretty much comes off as despicable no matter what lies, truths, half-truths, and crocodile tears come out of her.
Yup, I absolutely agree.

Her testimony for the prosecution will paint her in a very ugly light.

Her cross by the defense, will end up in her being eviscerated.

However, no matter the outcome, she is alive.
I feel KK is very, very lucky that LE started interviewing her: finally obtaining a plea deal.
Within a short time, if PF was not arrested, I think, PF would have murdered KK.
PF would not want anyone to remain, knowing of his involvement in the murder of KB.
KK would no longer be required, and would be eliminated.
KK is very evil, and stupid.
MOO.
Right. If I recall correctly, one of the reasons the arrest affidavit was sealed even from PF himself was because authorities feared disclosing it posed a serious risk of jeopardizing the safety of potential witnesses.

I don't remember reading the make of KB's gun. I may have missed it but I think the affidavit just says "Kelsey's firearm."

1,960 pages in the Watt's case.

The affidavit in this case is just 12 pages, but hard on the eyes.

(Ah, 12 pages, easy breezy I can handle that. I can handle any document after the Watts’ case. In fact I think I pulled someone’s leg before recently in another case about being lazy about reading another 12 page document, forgot which one)

From page 9 of the affidavit:

65. On or about November 22, 2018, Lee stated that Frazee called her and instructed her to come to Colorado and told her she "had a mess to clean up." Lee stated she couldn't come until the 24th of November, and when she did come, she brought bleach, gloves, a hairnet, shoe covers, and other supplies from Idaho. Your Affiant submits that when Frazee discussed a "mess," Lee understood that as Berreth had been killed. Cell phone call and text records support the fact that Lee and Frazee did indeed have conversation on the 22nd of November, 2018 as Lee reported.

Last edited:
From page 9 of the affidavit:

65. On or about November 22, 2018, Lee stated that Frazee called her and instructed her to come to Colorado and told her she "had a mess to clean up." Lee stated she couldn't come until the 24th of November, and when she did come, she brought bleach, gloves, a hairnet, shoe covers, and other supplies from Idaho. Your Affiant submits that when Frazee discussed a "mess," Lee understood that as Berreth had been killed. Cell phone call and text records support the fact that Lee and Frazee did indeed have conversation on the 22nd of November, 2018 as Lee reported.
Yeah, it’s pretty damn clear that she wasn’t present at the time of the murder.

I just figured out the perfect cell mate for KLK. TM.
(Tammy Moorer)

How’s that for for a hair pulling catfight!

Do know I am not making light of this awful situation. This actually just crossed my mind. I am sickened beyond words, just sayin.

I agree.
TM led the show, and I wonder, if we find out, so did KK.
Imagine them comparing notes, both wanting to outdo one another.
If they were together in Prison, they would be competing for top spot, to be obeyed by others.
Yuk.
MOO>

Jumping off this, why wouldn’t she know the “final resting place”—-she said it in her own words that PF said “we’re in this to the end...” (paraphrasing).

Sorry if this has been addressed but why wouldn’t she know? She supposedly knows everything else??
PF wanted her to take KB's remains to Idaho but she refused, and instead took the gun. He told her his plan was to dispose of the remains in a dump or river, and she returned to Idaho.
MOO

A man named MP.

And why on earth would you give the gun of a murdered woman to a friend?

It would be traceable. Even if the mystery of Kelsey's disappearance was still ongoing, you would be putting him and yourself at terrible risk.

Why wouldn't you just destroy it in the burn pit, for example?

And why on earth would you give the gun of a murdered woman to a friend?

It would be traceable. Even if the mystery of Kelsey's disappearance was still ongoing, you would be putting him and yourself at terrible risk.

Why wouldn't you just destroy it in the burn pit, for example?
Because he’s PF, that’s why.

His measure of evil, is matched only by his level of stupidity.

“It’s important not to attempt to get inside the mind of a moron, lest you become one.”-MassGuy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong