CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aydrianna523

Aydrianna523 Well-Known Member

She might have told pf she had that gun. Would he take a bullet out for who knows what reason. Future use?

2. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

It would be too late to do this now. The pings are stored for a very short time before they are overwritten. However, they may have done a tower dump at the time - we don't know.
    MOO

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
    susiQ, Flicka1, BingoBongo and 4 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, the custody paperwork that was never filed. Imo

susiQ, Flicka1, dixiegirl1035 and 4 others like this.
  4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I hear ya' but using logic and common sense instead of twisting evidence is not being a flock follower. And desperately twisting evidence in order to fit a scenario rooted in emotion (anger) rather than fact, is not what I consider out of the box thinking.

Alcina, Marmlet, jewelsmac and 26 others like this.
  5. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

If he did go back in between - he still called his Mom around 4:30 (affidavit) so did he kill her - go home with the baby and come back and finish up something then make the phone calls (leaving his phone there???). JMO

Flicka1, scmom, MsBetsy and 2 others like this.
  6. gitana1

Hmm. What's your sense?

7. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

I don't know why your post made me think of this, but....if I were MG and I got my car back from my BFF and weeks later noticed a bullet missing from my gun, I'd call my 'BFF' and ask her about it.

I might not be immediately suspicious, but I would ask. You know, was she checking out the gun and fired off a shot just for grins and forgot to tell me?

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I don't think he tried to clean up the murder scene at all. He used the baby wipes to clean himself, and left them and the rest of the mess for KK. Imo

9. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

@SamKraemerTV
    FBI made first contact with Krystal Kenney on Dec. 14. She was in Las Vegas with family & friends at the time, per Slater. They said Kenney wasn’t forthcoming with her relationship to Frazee, only calling it a business relationship that began in 2006. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

10:40 AM - 19 Feb 2019

10. gitana1

I'm with ya'. Especially as a family law attorney and observing PF and his mother and their life together. It makes sense to me. But I'm eager to hear other perspectives. Especially from @PrairieWind.

Kittybunny, Alcina, kimpage and 9 others like this.
  11. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Again KK gets to lay all the blame on PF, "look what he did" and deflect her active participation, and equal guilt, in getting rid of her rival for PF's affections. She wanted it done just as much as PF, she just didn't want to get caught holding the smoking gun so to speak. She's just as much of a coward as PF.
    MOO

12. PommyMommy

That makes a lot of sense.
    Right, but was it recorded, do you know? Thanks for finding the tweet. :)
    MOO

13. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

It just gets deeper,and deeper.

Allygator, SandyQLS, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  14. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

@Seattle1 said:
    I believe the affidavit cited Sean F as making 2 trips to SF home on Thanksgiving— and saw PF on the later. MOO

Sorry - after second look, it was not the affidavit where SF2 cited but the 2/20/19 CS Gazette:

Sean Frazee, Patrick's brother and a Colorado Springs police officer, dropped by Patrick's house at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 22, Adams said.

Patrick was not home, but when Sean arrived "a little later," Patrick was there with his and Berreth's 1-year-old daughter. Nothing was out of the ordinary, Adams said.

Grisly account of murder of Kelsey Berreth provided by Idaho nurse

WildcatRunner, susiQ, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  15. ajaylee

ajaylee Well-Known Member

He was the idiot who told KK that one blow to the head was all it would take, no mess.

16. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

This is what we currently have on our timeline for Dec. 14th.

December 14, 2018 - Friday
    • Search Warrant Frazee Property/Residence
    • FBI made first contact with KK on Dec. 14. She was in Las Vegas with family & friends at the time, per Slater. They said KK wasn’t forthcoming with her relationship to PF, only calling it a business relationship that began in 2006.
    • Slater said, KK told the FBI she came to Colorado to talk with PF about a horse that weekend. KK told the FBI agent that she didn’t know who KB was.
    • At some point, investigators bring up the ping from KB’s phone in Idaho. She says she didn’t know. KK also refused to give release her phone records at that point

Alcina, Allygator, susiQ and 9 others like this.
  17. gitana1

It's scary because sometimes I think people might view a criminal case like this as an opportunity to be creative and to work to see how a defendant may not be guilty. When instead it's not about working hard to prove a defendant may be innocent but instead determining if the state has met their burden of proving he or she is guilty.

Some who may value creativily assisting the defense could end up jurors. And if part of the desire to be creative is rooted in emotion it could become problematic.

18. oviedo

oviedo Well-Known Member

I am curious - did the FBI agent testifying not have to use the Affidavit as a basis for his testimony? Did he do it from memory and that is why there seems to be information in tweets but not in the Affidavit??

19. PommyMommy

Okay. I was just suggesting that it include she was interviewed by phone, but we can probably just make that assumption from what you have there.
    MOO

susiQ, Tippy Lynn, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  20. iQuill

iQuill New Member

First post is a question ... if PF was captured on video between 12:54 and 1:17 at Walmart with Baby K in carrier and then captured at KBs at ... 1:24 ... where was Baby K. Then PF on video again at KBs door at 3:36 ... still no mention of Baby K. Have I missed something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.