CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

Sorry to mention this, but he also had to place her body in the tote. This possibly would leave more blood on him and the surrounding area between where her body was and the tote. Then there would be more blood to track into other areas.
    Again, sorry to be so graphic, but I hope she didn’t stagger in and out of other rooms.
    Jmo

Edit to fix grammar

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  2. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

But they most likely can't create reasonable doubt when the state has solid evidence unless they can present evidence of their own that refutes it or calls it into question.

3. Ccging

Ccging Well-Known Member

So according to KK, PF solicits her 3 times to kill KB. She fails each time. In essence telling him “no”, three times. He then does it himself.

After PF kills KB, he calls KK and she never says no to coming to clean up the mess. I don’t think she told him no right? She just gets in her car and does it.

He then tells her to take the remains and she tells him “no”, so his plan B was to burn them.

I’m trying to figure out (and yes I should know better), why the heck she did not just tell him no and make him clean his own mess at the condo?

She told him no by not committing the crime 3 times and she told him no by refusing to take the remains, why was her answer full on yes to the clean up?

If it was because she thought he could tie her to the 3 attempts, had he tried that, the texts (again according to KK) would have pointed at him asking her to do it, more negatively reflecting on him I would think in LE’s eyes if he tried to pin anything on KK.

I just don’t get why she came for the clean up, clearly she was able to tell him no.

4. mtnlites

mtnlites Scooby Doo Gang Membership Pending

I don't mind being a part of the herd when the presented evidence points me in that direction. For me, creativity is for Hollywood and James Patterson. In real life cases, I prefer facts over story.

5. gliving

gliving Just the facts, ma'am

Nope, I don't know if it was recorded.
    12 p.m.

Slater’s testimony went on to discuss how investigators determined that the Idaho phone number Frazee called the afternoon of Nov. 22 belonged to Krystal Lee Kenney.

This prompted investigators to reach out to her.

She was first contacted by law enforcement in December, according to Slater. Lee was in Las Vegas at the time, Slater said. During that first phone call, he alleged that Lee claimed she didn’t know Frazee well and that their relationship was mainly about owning cattle together.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

6. gitana1

She might have been stumbling around as he beat her to death. Trying to get away. And then of course he spent time cleaning himself up.

There had to have been some serious rage involved. To me this comes back down to he wasn't going to allow some woman to dare try to take away his possession.

7. heartgoesout

heartgoesout Well-Known Member

Not true. They can say whatever they want and don’t have to prove it. However a jury doesn’t have to believe it.

SandyQLS and Flicka1 like this.
  8. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

The way he killed her was pure hatred. More than a custody issue. Just a spoiled mamas boy who couldn’t have his way. Wonder how long his life was full of such rage and hatred and if it had to do with mama and daddy.

9. heartgoesout

KK has told a story. I’m looking for facts too! :)

10. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

yeah, and his excuses kinda offer cover to the WPPD and CBI for the somewhat shoddy investigative work at the condo. i get that it was initially a missing person case but seems to me all LE could have had quite a bit more focus on what the condo had as far as evidence. did they think the cinnamon rolls were for them for stopping by? sorry, MOO

11. gitana1

He said later. Not a little later.

12. dkryder

dkryder Well-Known Member

yeah.
    +10 on the Sams serious credibility issues. my shout out to Sam... heck, Sam, ever looked into a hearing aid? MOO

Flicka1 likes this.
  13. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

I just had a horrible thought.
    What if KB wasn't dead after the beating, and haystack, what if she stirred, took a breath showed some slight sign of life. Then the gun was used to finish her off?
    That could account for missing bullet.
    MOO

14. heartgoesout

So I’ll pose to you the question, if you are a juror and have to convict him right now, do you?

Flicka1 likes this.
  15. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

They can. And the jury can laugh at them and discount it when what they say, isn’t supported by evidence.

You can’t plausibly blame a person who isn’t there, and exonerate a guy who told lie after lie, and whose every deception was tracked and exposed.

IowaMom4, Alcina, Allygator and 11 others like this.
  16. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

He wasn't the only reporter who had errors. In fact, Ashley Franco's tweet about PF's phone pings is the one that caused all the chaos and confusion here last night. And, just about all of the reporters who have attended court appearances in this case have complained about the acoustics in the courtroom and how hard it is to hear. At least Sam clarifies/corrects his mistakes which I cannot say for many others.
    MOO

17. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

PF picked up the baby from Kelsey, right after she returned from the Safeway.

He then took the baby to Walmart, and returned to the house.

It was at this point he spent approximately two hours in the house, and left with Kelsey’s phone, and the baby.

ETA: I misread your question. The baby apparently wasn’t spotted on camera at the house, or wasn’t mentioned if she was.

18. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

The missing bullet was from MG's gun. MG's gun was in Idaho at the time KB was murdered.
    MOO

IowaMom4, Alcina, Allygator and 13 others like this.
  19. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

20. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

Well its all according to her that he solicted her 3 times. There may be other evidence (texts) to support this, but we don't know yet. But she didn't just say "no" to these solicitations. In fact, she actually went there and made some attempts to carry out the murder (showed up with coffee, bought a bat, showed up to her house) and the reason she didn't follow through wasn't because she had moral objections, it was for other reasons (ie dog barked, someone was near, etc). This is highly relevant to the defense.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.