CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Re little K and KKL:
    Slater says Kenney didn’t learn of Kaylee until July. He says Kenney was shocked. Slater says Kenney brought a t-shirt and toys for Kaylee in an August 2018 visit, when she learned of Kelsey. She says Frazee didn’t want to talk about it. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee
    Slater: Krystal said Frazee would call her with questions about medicine for Kaylee, since she’s a nurse. Kenney says Frazee called Kelsey a terrible mother, physically abusive toward Kaylee. She said Frazee cited examples. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee

2. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

But KK didn't borrow the car until 11/23.

IowaMom4, Mercedes, kimpage and 7 others like this.
  3. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Nope. Just think of casey Anthony's case. The defense simply suggested that her dad was the killer and never presented an ounce of evidence to show that. Casey never took the stand.

But for those dingbat jurors it was enough. (Especially since they really just wanted to go home).

4. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Lawyer

IMO, this makes a lot of sense.

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Ha! All the luck in the world ain’t gonna help them though.

6. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

With 32 search warrants to be released, (not) patiently waiting to see what they did get.

7. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

That is BS. IMO

8. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with abogados

No, I did not see a time stated for the ENT bank video, but just the date 11/22. The Pros wanted to point out the black tote in the bed of PF truck.

(I think PF went to Walmart and the bank knowing he would be captured on video with the baby/carrier to support his alibi for the time of the murder. The Pros would not help him with that by giving the time? but they gave the Walmart time 1254-1317 which conflicts slightly with PF,KB flowers and baby at KB door "around 1 PM." I trust the timeline will all be nailed down, eventually. This is like a giant puzzle, with moving parts, in 3D. JMO)

9. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

Uggh I throw up a little every time I remember that :|

10. FromGermany

11. Only4Justice

Only4Justice Well-Known Member

And she is dangerous and should go to prison for this. imo

Allygator, SandyQLS, Hatch and 4 others like this.
  12. FromGermany

Re KB's gun:
    Later on the evening of Nov. 22, Cheryl says she received texts from Kelsey’s phone that she got her gun back & felt safe with Frazee. More info on the gun: Slater says it had some sort of laser grip & Frazee took it from her around New Years Day 2017. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  13. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with abogados

ITA. That's what I think, too, exactly.

Blondie in Spokane, Hatch and Flicka1 like this.
  14. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I hope KKL is a compelling witness under cross. Jurors scare me after the CA case. :eek:

15. FromGermany

Re cadaver dog and cars:
    Slater says the dog alerted on the driver’s rear bumper area of the Toyota Corolla. Didn’t hit anywhere else on those vehicles. @KOAA#KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
    Slater says he didn’t see any tracks of those vehicles traveling in the snow that was on the ground. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
    -.-
    Adams says the dog hit on the ground near Kelsey’s green Toyota on Dec. 4. It was parked in the space right in front of her door. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

kkdj, kimpage, dixiegirl1035 and 3 others like this.
  16. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Pommy Mommy has linked to all the articles that cite Slater's testimony clearly stating KK was not present during the murder and arrived in CO on 11-24. It can't get any clearer, IMO!

17. Seattle1

Seattle1 Well-Known Member

I'm responding to my own post from late last night to provide a valid source link for the basis of my edit for clarification to this specific passage by OP.

Courtroom updates: Preliminary hearing for Patrick Frazee, who is accused of killing Kelsey Berreth

11:40 a.m.:
    [...]
    Slater said agents used Frazee’s phone to read text conversations between him and Berreth. They narrowed in on the date of Nov. 22.

On that date, Slater testified that Frazee’s phone records revealed on that afternoon, he called his mother as well as someone with an Idaho area code. During those calls, Frazee’s phone pinged from a tower that serves Berreth’s home, according to Slater.

He received a phone call from the Idaho phone number that same afternoon, Slater said. His phone pinged on a tower that indicated he was traveling west from Berreth’s home in Woodland Park.

During an ensuing search of Berreth’s phone, Slater testified that investigators used tower information to deduce her phone was in proximity to Frazee’s even as it moved west from Woodland Park.

IowaMom4, Allygator, Alcina and 22 others like this.
  18. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

I have a feeling she may have been planning to move. He was not going to allow her to take the baby.

19. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yeah, so much for that theory!
    It was probably part of his manipulation, downplaying it to make it seem easier.
    But as a nurse, I would think she would know plenty about head wounds and how much they bleed. Imo

20. FromGermany

Re surveillance and someone, who picked up a package:
    Adams says there was no video/photos to show Kenney entered Berreth’s townhome. He says a utilities worker & a friend of Frazee’s showed up on surveillance. Adams said the friend was there to pick up a package. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
    State now questioning again. The neighbor’s surveillance is through Arlo. Neighbor has the free plan, which has 7 days of storage. Arlo uses a motion sensor to alert the owner. Owner gets an email & quick snapshot of it. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth#PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
    Adams says the neighbor surveillance quality was somewhat grainy. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.