CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #42 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that works.

12:27 KB departed the Safeway

12:37 KB car seen on Furniture Store surveillance on her way home.

Unknown to me exact time...~12:40-12:45 or so, it showed a still of her with him and the flowers and the baby (..see screen shot of twitter for Sam and another newsperson at prelim, I assumed it was a very short and sweet because it takes 9 minutes to get back to the Walmart)

12:54-1:15 PF at WalMart

1:24 PF enters condo (just 9 minutes after Walmart)

3:36 PF seen on camera at KB

4:24 calls mom while still on KB's cell tower heading west

437 contacts KKL Southwest of KB and she returns call while he is pinging in divide

HTH with understanding the timing. And I'm sure somebody is going to correct me for everyone if I am wrong here in any time frame.
<modsnipped personalized comments>

13:24 equals 1:24PM
The AW does not state that PF entered KB's townhome at that time. The AW item#12 only describes a person "matching Frazee's description" entering the townhome. My THEORY is that this may not have been PF at all. If you do not like this theory, that's great, you can scroll and roll.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck a better plan would have been to just open the door shoot her and act like you had no idea what happened. No cover up nothing just sit at home and wait for a phone call from LE and deny he knew anything
That Arlo camera and phone gps would have still caught him in all probability.

Todays electronic surveillance, ie smart phones, SM, home security CCV footage, facial recog in some instances, has made the bad guys work much harder. :D

I'm talking about common sense. For her to be the killer, or present at the murder, the following must be true:

1. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about when KK borrowed the car and went to CO.

2. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about the reason for the text message KK sent to MG stating she was spending the night at MG's on the 24th.

3. Although MG lied about KK's whereabouts on 11-22-18, MG inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, highly incriminating information bout KK such as she took her car to CO the day after the murder, she swapped vehicles back on 11-25 at a certain location (which matched KB's last phone ping) and that a round was missing from her gun after KK had possession of it. ???

4. The FBI and CBI were fooled by MG's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that she was lying.

5. All of her family lied to the authorities about her whereabouts OR the FBI/CBI inexplicably are stupid idiots and failed to confirm where she was with family, on the day of the actual murder.

6. The FBI and CBI were fooled by her family's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that they were lying, OR, they ineptly failed to contact them at all or otherwise confirm KK's whereabouts on the day of the murder.

7. KK had reason to send a fake text to MG pretending she was going to spend the night at MG's on the 24th, so her husband wouldn't find out she was going to CO, but had no reason to send a similar text for the night of the 21st or 22nd, when she would've had to have been away from the home in order to be in CO for the murder.

8. Her ex husband lied to the FBI/CBI about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, covering for her murder of the mother of her boyfriend's child.

9. Although CL lied about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, her ex husband inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, incriminating information about KK such as she was actually romantically linked to PF, despite telling the FBI she was not, giving the FBI information about her google email account, that she bought on a new cell phone on 12-4, and was "nervous" after the FBI contacted her.

10. The FBI and CBI were fooled by CL's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that he was lying.

11. The FBI/CBI are both inept and failed to locate her phone pings on 11-22-18 and/or ignored pings indicating she was in CO at that time.

12. The state is stupid (while websleuthers cracked the case) and elicited testimony that KB was not in CO until 11-24, in error.

13. The defense is stupid and did not refute KK's whereabouts nor even attempt to put statements by witnesses as to her whereabouts on 11-22, in question, at the prelim.

14. Surveillance caught KB and PF at KB's home on 11-22-18, but somehow missed KK.

15. The state is willing to present a faulty case to the court, in an extremely high-profile no body case, thereby risking their careers and reputation.

IF that is all true then I have some ocean front property in Ohio I'd like KK to sell for me after she gets out.......

Patrick Frazee allegedly had blindfolded Kelsey Berreth, bludgeoned her with baseball bat

It's been reported that he said "a little later".

"[SF], Patrick's brother and a Colorado Springs police officer, dropped by Patrick's house at 2:30 p.m. Nov. 22, Adams said. Patrick was not home but arrived 'a little later' with the couple’s child."

Ah! Other reports from other articles and from live blogs show he said "later":

10:19 a.m.

Frazee’s lawyer asked Adams about his interviews with Frazee’s brother, Sean Frazee. Adams said Sean Frazee arrived at Thanksgiving with his family around 2:30 p.m. and Patrick arrived later. Sean said he didn’t notice anything out of the ordinary. The defense claims Sean was a member of law enforcement and would have noticed suspicious behavior.
Live blog: Patrick Frazee appears in court for preliminary hearing

Frazee's brother, Sean Frazee, told police that when he arrived at his brother's house at about 2:30 p.m. Nov. 22, Patrick Frazee wasn't there yet and arrived later.
Investigator: Colorado man beat fiancee to death with baseball bat, burned her body

I’m not sure what you are inferring, but I believe it was stated that they did it there bc of the access to the airport. On top of that the interview was not done by Colorado Springs detectives. They just merely were using an interview room. Simple as that

You better believe I am inferring. Poetic license below...

Hey bro! I know everything is sealed and you aren't supposed to know who is testifying, they say it might endanger a witness, but your girlfriend that was here over Thanksgiving and did the fire at Mom's house has been flown in by the FBI to be interviewed over four and a half hours that lasted late into the night.

Everybody at the station is talking about it, they kicked us out but we know who came in.

You and Mom better get your a$$ out of the house unless you want to be arrested tomorrow morning first thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail