CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yup. It’s absolutely shocking that so many people were aware, and failed to do the right thing.

Someone’s life was on the line, and they all sat back and did the same thing: Nothing.

If only one of them came forward, Kelsey would likely be alive.

How does this happen?!

2. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

The old "I meant to do that" backtracking trick.

This woman wasn't trying to leave behind evidence. I once had to clean up a lot of blood and I couldn't eat for the rest of the day; this "woman" literally cleaned up a murder scene and then went out and had herself a footlong. (Or whatever her Sonic preference is.)

3. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

Could someone please explain to me what this Nash Ranch is? I googled it and it seems to be a commercial business with hayrides and pumpkin patches, etc. for kids. Is this correct??
    And, how could PF just arbitrarily gain access to one of their barns and tractor??

4. MassGuy

Yeah, but if that happens, PF’s conviction might be in jeopardy.

That’s why I don’t want it to fall apart.

I want her to pay, but not at the cost of putting the killer away.

IowaMom4, MrsM, allboys and 25 others like this.
  5. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Thank you for explaining how it all fits together. :) I will make a note of this on the Feb 26th bullet of the timeline.

6. NoNameNoSlogan

NoNameNoSlogan Member

Before this thread I'd read a lot of back and forth about the robbery charge. Imo this does have to do with him going through the credit union, where they captured a picture of the black tote in the bed of his truck. The reason for this belief is because during court the other day, this was stated..
    • Stiegerwald asked the court to review the third count, felony murder tied to robbery, and suggests the judge review evidence presented today to toss that count out.
    • State replies that the sequence of events is irrelevant. Defense argued the theft took place after the alleged murder. Again, state says that doesn’t matter. Defense now citing case law
    I believe I read her bank was the same name (ENT or something?) that he drove through, in the captured picture. Of course this is only an opinion based from observing and thoughts.
    How sick do you have to be to not only murder the most her of your child, but go take their hard earned money out while they're alleged to be in a tote, in the bed of your truck. And the lil car seat being within view, inside the truck. My gaw

Alcina, acutename, Marmlet and 16 others like this.
  7. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

If it means that PF will get off scott free then I think it will be travesty. I look at it as part of her sentence, She has to get up on that stand and tell the whole world every thing she was involved in. And she needs to make certain that PF never sees the light of day....JMO

8. mtnlites

mtnlites President of the Imaginary Friends' Club

That's alright, I'll take whoever wants to answer. :)

9. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Does KK have a child from PF?

This is the first time I have heard/read this. It is hard to believe it has been kept quite all this time.

Flicka1, Kapua and gngr~snap like this.
  10. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

I could not either, but look what all they knew and continued to be involved with her.

11. Tippy Lynn

As long as they can use what KK has already divulged at trial, I think they have enough to get him without anymore from her.
    jmo

Flicka1, QueenBofOB and Hatch like this.
  12. Crooked Chicken

Crooked Chicken Well-Known Member

Patrick Frazee spotted at waste management facility, police return to his property

Date would have been Monday 12/17/18. (corrected date and removed erroneous info)

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

Photos capture Woodland Park police cars on the property. They were not able to give us any further information regarding the investigation or could not tell us what exactly was found.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    Alcina, Flicka1, AnnaGrace and 9 others like this.
  13. MassGuy

The things that we believe she has lied about, aren’t enough for the prosecution to quash the deal.

They would have to catch her in a big lie, something that has relevance to the murder.

It ain’t likely to happen. She’s getting a slap on the wrist, whether we like it or not.

Alcina, Flicka1, crhedBngr and 13 others like this.
  14. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

right?!!! Its not just one or two people either...So, is it that there are just that many soul-less people out there...or is it that the soul-less people just hang out together?

15. MassGuy

It’s like they all ascended together from Hell.

16. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

I find it interesting that in the affidavit they thought to cross out names but KKs address is right there for everyone to see.

Side Sleuth, Flicka1, Ccging and 9 others like this.
  17. Tippy Lynn

No KK and PF do not have a child together. This comes from a comment PF allegedly said to KK. "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone".
    • Why she helped? KK wanted to please PF and feared retaliatory action from PF toward her own child, per Slater.
    • KK told Slater that she loved him and feared for her life and family's life. KK said PF told her, "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone"
    ETA: I changed the wording - hopefully it helps with any confusion. :)

18. Blueberry2720

Blueberry2720 Today would be a fine day for an arrest.

I do not think it is well worded. I believe the "from PF" part is in reference to who she feared retaliation from, not that the child was "from" PF. MOO

Kittybunny, Marmlet, Flicka1 and 6 others like this.
  19. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

well with this pair I wouldn't rule anything in or out lol :confused:

but no that's not what tippy is saying.
    if you ad a comma to 'her own child, from pf you see she means retaliation is from pf.

if your buying what KK is selling.

20. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

You guys probably discussed this but who can keep up?:

Do you suppose PF was getting cash from the bank/credit union to give KK so she wouldn't have to use a credit card for gas on that 800 mile trip back to Idaho, therefore leaving a trail?

QueenBofOB, Flicka1, Kapua and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.