CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #43 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patrick Frazee spotted at waste management facility, police return to his property

Date would have been Monday 112/17/18 -- the day before he was arrested.

Employees at the company in Teller County also tell us they saw Frazee at the facility dropping off trash from a long trailer with two other men. Witnesses say Frazee remained in a white pickup truck as the two other men, who drove in two separate cars, unloaded the trailer.

The trash was later collected by police and it's been reported a few of the items were taken away by police for further investigation.

Photos capture Woodland Park police cars on the property. They were not able to give us any further information regarding the investigation or could not tell us what exactly was found.
PF was arrested Dec. 21.

Yet her story dovetails well with the technological evidence and shows she could not have been present for KB’s death unless we are to believe KB was kidnapped and hidden for days by PF just so KK could murder her two days later. KB went missing when PF was last to see her and then her phone pings in sync with his for days yet she is never seen with him. I think KK is despicable and could have/should have prevented murder but there is already overwhelming evidence she did not commit this murder by her own hands at least. I would say there is as much evidence here that PF was the sole murderer (at least physically) as there was for CW in the Watts case, no?
CW confessed and we don't have that in this case. A co-conspirator is just as guilty of the crime no matter who pulls the trigger and KK seems to reside in crazy town.

KK's "story" is embellished with bizarre details--scented candles, cookie cutters-- to be a non-participant. KK admitted she came to KB's door with a nonsensical story and a cup of coffee. That's crazy stalking. KK did it TWICE.

It is entirely possible KK was in CO on on the date of KB's murder. There is no known date of the murder and the body is still missing. But the incredible detail KK attributes to PF telling her, I don't buy for a minute. I think KK was there and a very willing participant. Does that make PF any less guilty? Of course not!

JMO

You guys probably discussed this but who can keep up?:

Do you suppose PF was getting cash from the bank/credit union to give KK so she wouldn't have to use a credit card for gas on that 800 mile trip back to Idaho, therefore leaving a trail?
Right who can keep up? I surely cannot.
So , yes I agree and also.....did PF take $ out of KB's bank account???? And if so...with her dead body and lil K in the truck with him???

You haven’t missed anything, that deal isn’t going anywhere.

Obviously, the DA was aware of all of this, and still offered her the deal.

We simply became aware of the nature of her involvement the other day, while the prosecution already had this information.

These lies aren’t material to the case against PF.

Exactly. LE have been patching this chaotic quilt together in the background for weeks while we've been on this merry-go-round of speculation.

Nothing we heard or read on Tuesday was a surprise to them. Why would they suddenly decide KK doesn't get her deal after all?

I have full confidence they know so much more than we do even now, and that they proceeded in the only way available to them, given nailing PF was the goal.

If it means that PF will get off scott free then I think it will be travesty. I look at it as part of her sentence, She has to get up on that stand and tell the whole world every thing she was involved in. And she needs to make certain that PF never sees the light of day....JMO

I hate it as much as anybody but thats just the reality of this case. I'm sure LE doesn't see her in a very good light either, but I do believe they feel like it was something they needed to do. In a perfect world she would be sitting right where PF is. MOO

No KK and PF do not have a child together. This comes from a comment PF allegedly said to KK. "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone".
  • Why she helped? KK wanted to please PF and feared retaliatory action toward her own child from PF, per Slater.
  • KK told Slater that she loved him and feared for her life and family's life. KK said PF told her, "One day your daughter can be playing on the playground and the next she can be gone"
KK wanted to please PF and feared retaliatory action from him toward her own child, per Slater. :)

I know- why bother even coming to Colorado? Why not just call the police and tell them you think that a homicide may have been committed and ask them to swing by the townhouse?

I just don't get why she had to come "clean up the mess"! I also don't get why in the hell she actually did it! I would be so shell shocked and upset- no way, could I drive all that way, clean up a crime scene, then burn the poor woman's body after, then go home like nothing happened. I would literally be in a mental hospital, suffering from a breakdown, after all that. I just can't imagine doing this. That's why I am hard on her- she's a mother herself- how would she feel if someone did something so evil and cruel to one of her children? She has no soul, and neither does Patrick.
I know- I think there are people like kK who have no soul/remorse - but honestly I cannot empathize at all - I could never imagine this sequence of events which would lead me to not call the police at the first mention of getting rid of KB let alone that alleged call ordering her to clean up the mess - I can’t comprehend it at all but I’m not that kind of person apparently and I’m guessing 99% of us aren’t either JMO

Point 70 of the affidavit states she left it there for them to find she described the fireplace which was confirmed by them in photos viewed afterwards... Doesn't read like they showed her where it was left
No I don’t think they led her I believe she was there and did the clean up and was sloppy but I also think she took pictures JMO

I'm not sure I understand your question? This is a direct quote from a media member.....not my opinion

Sam Kraemer on Twitter

"Police followed Frazee into a Waste Management transfer station in Divide, CO, on Dec. 18. We learned they wanted to search this Waste Management landfill on Jan. 17. They haven't searched it yet. That's what starts on Tuesday"

I was just pointing out a reason they are focused on Divide is because, at the prelim, LE testified both PF's and KB's phones pinged at Divide the afternoon of Nov. 22.

I hate it as much as anybody but thats just the reality of this case. I'm sure LE doesn't see her in a very good light either, but I do believe they feel like it was something they needed to do. In a perfect world she would be sitting right where PF is. MOO
I think LE really needs her...but won't mind at all having her elaborate enough to make herself look like a (because she is) in the process.

Don't you think mamaF knew what they had done? I do. Even if not at first, I think she figured that's what happened.
And what do you think happened to that trough the tote was burned in?

Bringing this forward from the end of the previous thread:

@gitana1 wrote:

"I'm talking about common sense. For her to be the killer, or present at the murder, the following must be true:

1. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about when KK borrowed the car and went to CO.

2. Her friend MG lied to the FBI/CBI about the reason for the text message KK sent to MG stating she was spending the night at MG's on the 24th.

3. Although MG lied about KK's whereabouts on 11-22-18, MG inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, highly incriminating information bout KK such as she took her car to CO the day after the murder, she swapped vehicles back on 11-25 at a certain location (which matched KB's last phone ping) and that a round was missing from her gun after KK had possession of it. ???

4. The FBI and CBI were fooled by MG's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that she was lying.

5. All of her family lied to the authorities about her whereabouts OR the FBI/CBI inexplicably are stupid idiots and failed to confirm where she was with family, on the day of the actual murder.

6. The FBI and CBI were fooled by her family's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that they were lying, OR, they ineptly failed to contact them at all or otherwise confirm KK's whereabouts on the day of the murder.

7. KK had reason to send a fake text to MG pretending she was going to spend the night at MG's on the 24th, so her husband wouldn't find out she was going to CO, but had no reason to send a similar text for the night of the 21st or 22nd, when she would've had to have been away from the home in order to be in CO for the murder.

8. Her ex husband lied to the FBI/CBI about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, covering for her murder of the mother of her boyfriend's child.

9. Although CL lied about her whereabouts on 11-22-18, her ex husband inexplicably gave the FBI/CBI other, incriminating information about KK such as she was actually romantically linked to PF, despite telling the FBI she was not, giving the FBI information about her google email account, that she bought on a new cell phone on 12-4, and was "nervous" after the FBI contacted her.

10. The FBI and CBI were fooled by CL's lies, thus despite being pros who make their living talking to witnesses, perps and gauging human behavior, they were incapable of determining that he was lying.

11. The FBI/CBI are both inept and failed to locate her phone pings on 11-22-18 and/or ignored pings indicating she was in CO at that time.

12. The state is stupid (while websleuthers cracked the case) and elicited testimony that KB was not in CO until 11-24, in error.

13. The defense is stupid and did not refute KK's whereabouts nor even attempt to put statements by witnesses as to her whereabouts on 11-22, in question, at the prelim.

14. Surveillance caught KB and PF at KB's home on 11-22-18, but somehow missed KK.

15. The state is willing to present a faulty case to the court, in an extremely high-profile no body case, thereby risking their careers and reputation."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member