CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #46*ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think he hates women. I think he was a mamas boy who saw himself as a playboy. He liked toying with women, using them. I just see him as a selfish user, immature, rotten to the core.

I think we agree in principle about PF, it's just a matter of semantics.

I would argue that PF seeing women as simply objects to be used for his own selfish ends is evidence of his disdain and hatred of women. We don't use what we genuinely care about.

does anyone think she might have been driving over the speed limit, in the borrowed car with expired tags, with the two guns registered to others? Might have given her a few extra hours...

No one even blinks out in rural west areas at 85 mph, I-80 through Wyoming, no problem even going faster in some places. She would have to slow down on I-15 in Utah, once in Idaho, probably around 80 or so.

Question for @Dave F. and others ...In the affidavit, attachment A (item 75) it states that “PF gave KKL the firearm that belonged to KB late in the evening on the 24th” of November. @Dave F. has constructed a detailed timeline (thread 51 or 52 I believe)which estimates KKL left at 7:45PM from the Franch on the 24th. What do you and others make of the description “late in the evening” ? Might not be much of anything, however I tend to think of 7:45PM being more early in the evening or even just “evening” but certainly not “late in the evening” it seems totally logical how you backed into the timeline, I just am curious about the late in the evening statement.
Good observation.

I am curious about @Dave F. 's timeline that has KK napping nearly three hours a few hours into her drive -- what is the source for that please? I seem to recall, a few threads ago, someone calcluated driving times and I think phone pings, and said she would have had to leave Florrisant by around 5 the next morning. I'm not sure what information we used to switch from that to her leaving 7:45 the night before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304