CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im still shocked at the new players like RS.

RS knows the mother of PF's baby is missing and knows PF is worried about being a suspect and knows PF is worried about being on camera and yet RS gladly volunteers to jump in the fray to be on candid camera and go get the package at KB's house. My goodness.

I dont care how good of a friend someone is but I would tell PF get your own darn package if you are innocent. No way would I get near her house in that scenario.

Not even to mention about the whole Bank Fiasco with RS and PF. Its just incredible.
I hope LE begins to interrogate these other extended parties if they have not already. There is more information to be had IMO.

If they so gladly wanted to get involved with PF and his doings then let LE really get them involved.

I think the document dump yesterday listed his birthdate and he was born in 1944. I remember it because I was thinking that made him 74 years old, a little aged for PFs best friend. Anyway it must be on about page 10 or 11. Cannot remember cause I have slept since then. Sorry :(

Begins bottom Page 12 about slagler, said he’s known pf for 35 yrs. didn’t know he was 35.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...erest/2018CR330/002/18-111 Search Warrant.pdf

What was he doing with her ENT card and a money transfer slip belonging to her?

Also, we have Verizon bills but then also a Go Wireless receipt for SF. Are these for different phones/accounts? Not sure what Go Wireless is...

Numerous keys to various residences, PO boxes, vehicles also sounds odd to me...

The ENT checks, etc. from the Estate of R Frazee I mentioned last night...

I can't think of a reason they would take empty dog food bags...??

Does anyone know what Entry 47 is in the return--does that say Nook?

Centurylink, Waste Management and IERA invoices for SF. Any idea what IERA is?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/user...ofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Execution.pdf

Just thoughts, clarifying even for myself to go do some searching and pulling them from the mess of documents... :)

Woke up thinking I’m still bummed that there are no camera images of KK at the condo. Is it possible they do exist but are not mentioned in any of the search warrants?

I wish we had the transcript. Allegedly there are several of her the day of the 24th, I heard it from someone reporting that was present in the courtroom but I cannot remember who. I wonder if because she is not the point of the charge, they simply did not bring it up? I also heard both ways that PF was with her at Sonic some said and some remembered it otherwise in testimony.

Or did they actually deny there was any video/stills of her on the 24th, I can't recall....

What was he doing with her ENT card and a money transfer slip belonging to her?

Also, we have Verizon bills but then also a Go Wireless receipt for SF. Are these for different phones/accounts? Not sure what Go Wireless is...

Numerous keys to various residences, PO boxes, vehicles also sounds odd to me...

The ENT checks, etc. from the Estate of R Frazee I mentioned last night...

I can't think of a reason they would take empty dog food bags...??

Does anyone know what Entry 47 is in the return--does that say Nook?

Centurylink, Waste Management and IERA invoices for SF. Any idea what IERA is?

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-112 Execution.pdf

Just thoughts, clarifying even for myself to go do some searching and pulling them from the mess of documents... :)

I believe a Nook is similar to a kindle, A type of tablet device

Good Morning All=
thoughts this morning that I haven't seen discussed.
- the mention of PF leaving his truck at 4 Mile and calling
Slagle to pick him up and the 2 of them go pick up the pkg.
on KB's porch.
First, is Slagle a utility worker? Where did the description
of 'utility worker' come into play? Another misdirection
by someone?
But my real question is- Did PF leave the 'work truck' at
4 Mile to have maybe, his truck bed be replace or cleaned
or acid washed or detailed to remove evidence of a body
leaking fluids in the back bed? The timing of this is
suspicious, IMO.
Edit- Just checked and Four Mile is a 'Fire Dept. location and a Cemetary called
Four Mile. The fire dept. also provides EMS services. So why did he leave his
work truck there?
Is this also a Cemetary then you mentioned that needs/was investigated?

Im still shocked at the new players like RS.

RS knows the mother of PF's baby is missing and knows PF is worried about being a suspect and knows PF is worried about being on camera and yet RS gladly volunteers to jump in the fray to be on candid camera and go get the package at KB's house. My goodness.

I dont care how good of a friend someone is but I would tell PF get your own darn package if you are innocent. No way would I get near her house in that scenario.

Not even to mention about the whole Bank Fiasco with RS and PF. Its just incredible.
I hope LE begins to interrogate these other extended parties if they have not already. There is more information to be had IMO.

If they so gladly wanted to get involved with PF and his doings then let LE really get them involved.
I'm still wondering who SR is. PF made several phone calls to her number in Idaho during the time in question. The SW names her and provides her address, no less. Should that not have been redacted prior to release?

I need to find time to go back and locate the SW it is stated in. It's in one that documents his phone activity. Wondering if she is an acquaintance of KK or his new love interest. We all know he didn't really care one iota for KK. Once he's roped you in he just uses you to achieve his goals. If SR was a new "catch", she's damn lucky he's behind bars for good. I'd like to see an interview with her :)

So we now know that the neighbor did in fact only have video dating back from 12/7-11/29 or 7 days. Apparently LE learned to late to discover the images from 11/22-11/28 directly from the neighbors cloud based account. Any images/video they would have received would have had to either come from Arlo directly. Or from a different video camera in the neighborhood. MOO
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf

page 10 of 26

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members