CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #48 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, after all these documents have been released, what hour on the 22 nd was the flight instructor killed? PF apparently went to Thanksgiving shortly after 2:30, after he had killed her, and I believe the flight instructor was alive around 2:00.

Yes this one sure shows how often he was going to Slagle's residence. And Slagle cannot say he got involved because he felt for PF as PF was being "railroaded" because at this time, KB was not even considered missing. This is during the days of the murder/clean-up. And now we have this SR woman too. I suspect KK went to her house after the gorge...

I swear what do we have here? Some type of idiotic evil clan? smh.

So we now know that the neighbor did in fact only have video dating back from 12/7-11/9 or 7 days. Apparently LE learned to late to discover the images from 11/22-11/28. Any images/video they would have received would have had to either come from Arlo directly. Or from a different video camera in the neighborhood. MOO
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf

page 10 of 26

Replied to add:

Also this particular camera was affixed to the neighbors house that was directly next to KB condo entry door. per the address listed

they're arranged by search warrant and execution, the 18's seem to be for electronic and the 19's seem to be for properties NOPE! 18-112 is for Frazee Ranch, so what I thought was a pattern to the 18s and 19s is not. I will say that going through them in an organized manner is better for my brain than the haphazard way I was doing it last night.

this is the one to google for patrick's gmail account .... they're arranged by search warrant and execution, the 18's seem to be for electronic and the 19's seem to be for properties....https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf
Curious. This one appears to be missing pages. The page count at the top right goes from “Page 21 of 26” to page 26/26.

Me too! It doesn't seem right that no search warrants that we know of were served on he or his property?

Some of these tight-knit high country mountain "cliques" can be very dangerous and have an unspoken "code" and it seems that is proving to be so in this case :( moo horrifying to see actually playing out though...

This. One or more like-minded people like Cline or Slagle might be on the jury.

I'm still wondering who SR is. PF made several phone calls to her number in Idaho during the time in question. The SW names her and provides her address, no less. Should that not have been redacted prior to release?

I need to find time to go back and locate the SW it is stated in. It's in one that documents his phone activity. Wondering if she is an acquaintance of KK or his new love interest. We all know he didn't really care one iota for KK. Once he's roped you in he just uses you to achieve his goals. If SR was a new "catch", she's damn lucky he's behind bars for good. I'd like to see an interview with her :)

Just because it was so close to the gorge and the time KB's phone was there, logically, I think KK headed to her house and knew her. However, what her connection is or why she called PF a lot, I have no idea unless it was KK calling from her house/phone in another attempt to confuse.

Do we know if it was a cell phone or a landline? If cell, maybe it is fake and/or KK borrowed a phone, Lord knows she borrowed enough other things, vehicles, guns, etc.

This case is enough to make one's brain short out from overuse in trying to figure out this mess :eek:

I just checked my 18-118 download and there's 25 complete pages of 25. try a refresh maybe

If it is the one I am thinking of, I think they took the picture off of the FB post by the other SF.

I'm still wondering who SR is. PF made several phone calls to her number in Idaho during the time in question. The SW names her and provides her address, no less. Should that not have been redacted prior to release?

I need to find time to go back and locate the SW it is stated in. It's in one that documents his phone activity. Wondering if she is an acquaintance of KK or his new love interest. We all know he didn't really care one iota for KK. Once he's roped you in he just uses you to achieve his goals. If SR was a new "catch", she's damn lucky he's behind bars for good. I'd like to see an interview with her :)

And did you notice the number for SR is the same number listed as KK? And yet the doc is careful to point out that the number is in Wendell, ID? And that Patrick had comm with it several times? Odd

I just checked my 18-118 download and there's 25 complete pages of 25. try a refresh maybe
I’m referring to the page number printed in the document itself at the top right under where is says “Attachment A”

Attachments

• D948E90F-116B-4745-B2CD-DFC3329C6136.jpeg
    D948E90F-116B-4745-B2CD-DFC3329C6136.jpeg
    20.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ECDFE481-1787-4BE3-8E7B-688C0F687A76.jpeg
    ECDFE481-1787-4BE3-8E7B-688C0F687A76.jpeg
    20.1 KB · Views: 9
So Costco ornament shipping box was address to baby _____
Frazee in Woodland Park. So CB2 thought baby's last name
was Frazee. Hmmm.

It's probably because Kelsey's family were under the impression that she was going to marry Frazee, therefore the baby would then have his name and that ornament would be a forever keepsake.

Page 20 is where that is described and his phone rings from her right after he attempts to call KB's phone.

Yes, something is fishy there because he got that call right after he tried to call KBs phone.

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/04th_Judicial_District/Teller/caseofinterest/2018CR330/002/18-118 Search Warrant.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288