CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing Colorado Mom Update: A Third Woman Emerges In Case

The third woman has not been identified as a suspect in the case but was located a few miles from where Berreth’s cell phone pinged off a cell tower on Nov. 25.

The woman is known to be 39 and employed in the medical field, the Daily Mail reported. On Nov. 25 at 5:14 p.m., Berreth’s cell phone pinged a tower near the Malad Gorge State Park. Ten minutes later, the third woman called Frazee and was located 10 miles away from the park.
The third woman called Frazee or someone using her phone called Frazee, Imo.

I'll say one thing I think we can probably all agreed on:

Boy what I wouldn't give to have been a fly on the wall when KK and her lawyer met with investigators and investigators laid out all the evidence they had of her and PF relationship and the pings from her and KB's phones....MOO
Utter shock would be my guess. Most of us on WS have seen and heard a lot of criminal investigation, confessions and activity. Lots. The story of PF killing KB and the number of people (mainly KK & Company) with knowledge before and/or after is staggering IMO. Yet, no one raised a flag, not even one phone call to say "hey, you might want to talk with PF he's plotting against you", just nothing.

Now KB is deceased, the Berreth family has lost a daughter, sister, mother and little baby K will never grow up knowing what a wonderful woman her mother was. Her father will spend the rest of his life in prison for her murder IMO and KB's remains are still missing to this day. How does it truly get any sadder and completely mind blowing? <excluding the sweet plea deal of the devil cohort KK>

KB's death is more than a travesty, it's morally reprehensible and worst of all.....probably preventable. :(

I'll say one thing I think we can probably all agree on:

Boy what I wouldn't give to have been a fly on the wall when KK and her lawyer met with investigators and investigators laid out all the evidence they had of her and PF relationship and the pings from her and KB's phones....MOO

I'll go you one better - I'd like to have been a fly on the wall when PF found out what KK told LE - and the deal she got.

I know. Just another strange thing and seems to be just another thing where it cannot be verified where she was or when, if even true. No witnesses (like had she went up to the house and ma was there or someone). Why would he even provide a pipe, etc.? If he was trying to set her up or get her to do it then why be the one to provide the weapon and have her come to your house?

smh
The way I see it, her picking up and dropping off keys, the pipe, etc. is just proof that he didn't force her to do his bidding. She had a choice every single time - kill KB or go to LE. She's such a weasel she couldn't just tell LE. A person can only be manipulated if they allow it.

Do you think the DA has the private messages between KK and PF from Facebook yet?
Almost certainly. KK likely gave them access willingly, and Facebook cooperates with supbeonas and warrants in criminal cases.

They’d have his messages by now, and not just the ones to KK.

The way I see it, her picking up and dropping off keys, the pipe, etc. is just proof that he didn't force her to do his bidding. She had a choice every single time - kill KB or go to LE. She's such a weasel she couldn't just tell LE. A person can only be manipulated if they allow it.

Great points. Weasel, I like it. Nicer than some of the names I have for her but it fits.

She has blood on her hands--she could have stopped this murder.

With all the differing opinions, that much to me is fact; she had tons of chances.

Utter shock would be my guess. Most of us on WS have seen and heard a lot of criminal investigation, confessions and activity. Lots. The story of PF killing KB and the number of people (mainly KK & Company) with knowledge before and/or after is staggering IMO. Yet, no one raised a flag, not even one phone call to say "hey, you might want to talk with PF he's plotting against you", just nothing.

Now KB is deceased, the Berreth family has lost a daughter, sister, mother and little baby K will never grow up knowing what a wonderful woman her mother was. Her father will spend the rest of his life in prison for her murder IMO and KB's remains are still missing to this day. How does it truly get any sadder and completely mind blowing? <excluding the sweet plea deal of the devil cohort KK>

KB's death is more than a travesty, it's morally reprehensible and worst of all.....probably preventable. :(

I guess about the only way it could be worse would be for PF to pull a Chris Watts and decide to kill his daughter too.

I'm thankful Kelsey's baby girl gets to grow up with her grandmother.

Yes, confirming Scheduling Conference was vacated pending a ruling on motion filed by defense on 3/7/19.

Thanks for finding that, Seattle1.

@Tippy Lynn, You may want to update the timeline that today's hearing was vacated. See quoted post.

Is there a link, so I can understand what we’re referring to here? TIA

I guess about the only way it could be worse would be for PF to pull a Chris Watts and decide to kill his daughter too.

I'm thankful Kelsey's baby girl gets to grow up with her grandmother.
CB and family having baby K makes me happy. I think she'll learn all about her Momma K and will grow up to be successful with a good, kind and loving family just like KB did.

Once they have KK in for the second questioning and deal is in place does she know some of what police have on her? Does her lawyer have any information? Has she had time to think or develop stories to fit evidence or is it all just fact checked after she tells her “truth”? Just asking because I don’t know protocol for plea deals.

Once they have KK in for the second questioning and deal is in place does she know some of what police have on her? Does her lawyer have any information? Has she had time to think or develop stories to fit evidence or is it all just fact checked after she tells her “truth”? Just asking because I don’t know protocol for plea deals.
They would have withheld evidence, as they would want to make sure her story fits with the facts, and isn’t built around what she knows law enforcement, and the DA knows.

One of the things we heard about, was additional (unreleased) phone pings, that only she would know about.

If I’m not mistaken, she and her attorney would essentially be flying blind.

She hadn’t been charged yet, so she wouldn’t have been privy to the evidence against her, or what they had on PF.

Okay, I'm prepared to get bombarded by the crowd j/k but I think it's possible that PF handed Baby K off to someone after he left KB's townhome the first time. I know KK said PF said she was there in her playpen in the back bedroom, and I know we have surveillance footage of him with the baby carrier <remember him and RS went back to make sure that PF was spotted at some point on his Walmart run with baby K> maybe it was just an empty carrier with a toy or doll in it.

Baby K could have well been at MommaF's ranchette that afternoon taken there by a caring fatherly type figure or picked up by someone else. Something about PF standing there in the middle of Walmart wanting to be seen by the CCTV with the car seat sends my hinky meter into the red zone.

If PF sent Baby K off to MommaF's and went back to KB's townhome to a napping or sleeping KB I can see how he could sneak right back in quietly and bludgeon her. I can see how he would then have spent a couple hours there in peace without worrying about baby K. It would have made cleaning up, removing KB from the townhome and transporting her to Nash ranch or wherever he put her much easier. Just think if you were trying to pull this off with a cranky, hungry, wet and tired 1 year old???

Call me crazy, but this is what I believe could have very well happened. I think it could have been one of 3 people in my mind.

All just my speculation.
I thought so, too, at first. And I think that would be the smart thing to do. Now I have my doubts. I think he did kill KB with the baby there, then took the baby to the Franchette and came back to get the body after dark. I think he took clean clothes to KB's or had some there at KB's, showered and changed after moving the body. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea