Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabrina1011

Sabrina1011 Well-Known Member

Unless I am missing something, I don’t think it is bizarre at all. I work in a hospital and the majority of my friends are in the medical field. That’s just how it works....
    P.S what does SFMS stand for?

2. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

I always understood the Arlo camera sent screenshots to the owner, but the videos only lasted 7 days worth, and they could pick the seven days unless they did not do anything and then it would just replace each 7-Day period.

I'm sure somebody else up thread has already given a better explanation than I have just now.

Chocoholic, susiQ, Seattle1 and 5 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Many babies fall asleep in the car or in the cart while walking around the store. I wonder if this is why he suggested taking her with him to run errands. If she fell asleep he could have just placed her in the pac-n-play and she may have been sleeping the whole time. Imo

Chocoholic, susiQ, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  4. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Standing ovation from me I wish I knew how to do those cute little clapping emojis here!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019
  5. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

F of L sold at Walmart come in 4 packs.... if he was wearing one when arrested, then 2 are missing. (yeah, could have tossed others during the year for various reasons, but when you only have gray shirts, I think you buy them in multi-packs and rotate them...just MO)

6. dixiegirl1035

I look forward, in the near future, to see an investigative report on the influence of the "Other Woman" that are associated with men murdering their wives. While they are not charged in the courts and judged in the courts, I still want them to be judged for a very long time in the court of public opinion.

I'm not wanting that because they had an affair, as we know almost half of the people that are married have one at some time in their lives, but solely because of their influence and what they did were above and beyond.

FromGermany, Flicka1, ab01 and 2 others like this.
  7. lindaromas

lindaromas Well-Known Member

Are all of the phone calls mentioned above listed in the search warrant info as pings?

Flicka1 likes this.
  8. mustloveco

mustloveco howl at the moon

Here was this morning 8 am in Woodland Park... on the way to Florissant .

Attached Files:

9. dixiegirl1035

At this time, I do not support the belief that her mother had them do the well check on the 25th.

Chocoholic, Flicka1, susiQ and 3 others like this.
  10. dixiegirl1035

I agree that he would juxtaposition that with.... he would rather have them be a witness that supported the prosecution case without being too hostile because they were arrested and charged?

Flicka1 and travelbug like this.
  11. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

This dilemma has been studied by criminologists for generations and no one has solved it yet, unfortunately.

The world has gone from "just chop their heads off" to rehabilitation to "kill them compassionately with drugs" and back again.

The fact that DNA tests have proven many have been unjustifiably convicted plays a big factor now, I think.

Chocoholic, kath4557, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  12. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

A Kelsey Berreth special right now on CNN HD

VANISHED: KELSEY BERRETHS NIGHTMARE

13. Spartygirl

Spartygirl Verified Insider - Michael Vanzandt case

I just popped in here to say there is a special on right now on HLN !!!

Flicka1, crhedBngr, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  14. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Thanks, I forgot.

I don’t expect it to break any new ground, but I’ll still be watching.

Flicka1, susiQ, PommyMommy and 4 others like this.
  15. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Thx for confirming the sighting.

MrsM, Flicka1, LittleDoe and 4 others like this.
  16. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

So
    Sorry I did not state the question correctly. What I was asking , is it odd that 4 people involved in the medical field of helping others and saving life had knowledge that this murder was a possibility and did not contact authorities.
    I totally understand your workplace is usually your friend base. SFMS Simply for my satisfaction.

17. freedomintruth

freedomintruth Member

Unfortunately, it's more common than one would fathom. One of the psych doctors at my hospital has said there are colleagues of the psych doctor and mine who are NPD or sociopaths. My MIL is a nurse and a NPD therefore we are no contact with her. I could provide more examples from my hospital system alone. Wish it were not this way :(

18. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

There are 4 people in the medical field in this case that knew about the possibility of murder?

is there a link or is it in the arrest warrant? I totally missed that. So all KK work friends knew?

travelbug, Sunny123, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
  19. freedomintruth

freedomintruth Member

It's not always friend base where you work. A lot of times it can be and is for many people. For others, it is not the case. Life is too dynamic for something to be one way only. I can believe there were that number of people involved who did not say anything. But I'm in the mental health field. I would like to add though that it is probably on the rare side for someone not to say something if they know someone's life is in jeopardy. So even though I say all that, it is a really horrible thing to think on that people can be that self centered, into themselves and evil that someone would not have said something. Oh how I wish someone would have spoken up! We all do here :(

20. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

In the AW I will get the # warrant post in a bit. MS, MG, KK, and the woman attached to the phone number near the gorge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.