CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #49 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 4 people in the medical field in this case that knew about the possibility of murder?

is there a link or is it in the arrest warrant? I totally missed that. So all KK work friends knew?
Edited: Which friend did work in the hospital with her?

Last edited:
Well @MassGuy PF stated to LE he picked up a baby K in the alley from KB, I would think they both had carriers and he could of grabbed his and carted it into Walmart to backup his story, honestly in the pic you cannot see a 14 mon child, not saying she is not there, just saying you cannot tell in this somewhat grainy photo.
He was telling the story after the fact though. I don't expect he planned on Thanksgiving that the police would question him and he'd already decided he'd say the traded custody in the alley, and that he'd then need a baby carrier in the Walmart. IMO, nothing else in the evidence we have shows he thought out his police contact in advance, as this scenario would infer. MOO only.

I'm trusting DA May here. Investigation too important for rookie mistakes, or appearance of impropriety!

On 4/22/18, SF2 was identified in local crime news as an "Officer" of the Sand Creek Division.

Sand Creek Division provides law enforcement services for the southeastern part of the city.

Latest MSM doesn't support SF2 a homicide investigator for a police department where KKL was brought into for her interview...

Teens' killings, deputy's death: Could Colorado Springs gang unit have made a difference?
I'm of the opinion SF2 being a LEO has no bearing. They used an interview room in CO Springs. A large city...most of the officers in the department likely don't even know SF2 due to the size of the department. Now add in that the people doing the interview are from a completely different city, even a different county.

He was telling the story after the fact though. I don't expect he planned on Thanksgiving that the police would question him and he'd already decided he'd say the traded custody in the alley, and that he'd then need a baby carrier in the Walmart. IMO, nothing else in the evidence we have shows he thought out his police contact in advance, as this scenario would infer. MOO only.

Yah Idk, no evidence in the photos I have seen that baby k was or wasn't in the baby carrier. But LE has stated that they believe he did infact have Baby K with him. And I believe the bank employee said there was a baby visible as well. Maybe I am naive, I just was trusting that LE has evidence that Baby K was with him....MOO

Just wondering if they talked to KK on Dec 20, why they'd wait nearly 3 months to start searching the landfill?! Any ideas?!
It could be a couple things:

KK wasn’t even sure that he did dump her remains in a landfill, so they might have needed corroboration of this.

They might have needed a gameplan for conducting this search.

We know they reached out to Necrosearch, and they likely had to lay a lot of groundwork before they honed in on where her remains would likely be.

This type of thing requires the right weather conditions, manpower, and perhaps funding.

Just wondering if they talked to KK on Dec 20, why they'd wait nearly 3 months to start searching the landfill?! Any ideas?!
This is only my opinion, but I think they needed to 1) get and serve the search warrant at the landfill, 2) have the landfill determine where the trash from the day and place where they believe PF dumped the remains are, 3) assemble a large team of landfill search experts, and 4) wait out the worst of the winter weather, although CO seems to be getting slammed today. Again, JMHO, and your guess is as good as mine.

IMO, based on what has been published from accounts by CB and PF's former girlfriends, there were warning signs. The problem was that apparently people close to PF did not recognize them, or chose to ignore them, and some even enabled him in continuing the abusive behavior. Maybe we'll find out if PF's abusive behavior ever rose to the level that warranted action by LE, but wasn't reported or not followed through.

However, it seems a good many psychopaths can keep their abuse just below the level that breaks the law--for a long time or even forever. That's why it is so important for the friends and family members of victims to at least try to intervene. I understand that psychopaths are masters of deceit, manipulation and brainwashing, which results in victims not really understanding they are victims. Our society needs so much more education on this topic so that we all--victims, friends and family--have a better chance of recognizing what's going on in order to help ourselves and each other. Like with "Me Too," I think this awareness will be led by women.

So many of us mothers and grandmothers who have "learned the hard way," can start with our own daughters, sons, granddaughters and grandsons. I once stepped in and lambasted my teen son right in front of his GF because he swore at her. I told him never to speak to any girl / woman like that again. I told his GF never to allow any
boy / man to speak to her like that. I was angry and did not hold back or sugar coat at all. Too often, people just want to mind their own business and look away because of embarrassment. Everybody, call them out, every single time, and of course, the same with child abusers. I agree with the posters who commented that partner murder is getting worse. Abuse, in whatever form, starts at a low level and escalates, often unchecked, until it finally results in murder. I don't think it suddenly erupts out of nowhere. Abuse at every level and in every form needs to be checked. MOO.

LIKING, LIKING, LIKING THIS!!!

thx thumbs up
MS, MG, KK and the woman that PF called ( KK's friend ) that lived near the gorge where she supposedly threw the keys. MS, MG are mentioned in # 18-1530 looking for the warrant number for the 3rd.
MS worked for the R's in their law office IIRC.
IMO she worked for the same hospital as KK and for the R's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708