CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

BBM. I would like to think that if my ex (whom I do not like at all) went missing, and I had been in touch with him recently and had any info about him or where he was likely to be, I would tell. I would be interviewed, I would co-operate, unless I had something to hide.

MerBeach, MrsM, angelainwi and 12 others like this.
  2. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Well-Known Member

You may be right. Since we know one of them didn't "get through" Thanksgiving. She's missing. It would be nice if the other one would reveal what the plans were and why they changed. JMO.

3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

They may have that footage, but don’t feel the need to share it.

They just wanted to show that she was alive at that point, and all appeared normal.

It was also an opportunity for the public to get a better look at what she looks like.

Alcina, LeeAnnB, Gardener1850 and 7 others like this.
  4. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes but if it was a real ping how does that connect him to the crime? Wouldn't they think it could be that she was in that area since she had family there? How would that make them suspect him more?

5. Cottonstar

Cottonstar Well-Known Member

He would have nothing to hide. Plus, regardless if he is in love with KB or not, the fact that his young child’s mother is missing would be enough to report and alert people that she is missing and he doesn’t know where she is. There would be transparency in his actions. His behavior is a clue.

MrsM, Gardener1850, sassyblue and 9 others like this.
  6. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

Definitely Laclede

sassyblue, Kapua and PommyMommy like this.
  7. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

I think both Kelsey's mom and PF's attorney have used the word "fiance." So I would think they were, at least at one time, engaged, though it could have been an open ended engagement with no date ever set. Or perhaps they just used the word "engaged" for appearance.

8. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Thank you for clarifying further.

9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yeah, like many of the details surrounding this case, the fiancé thing appears to be murky.

At one point it was probably on, but I get the feeling that things changed at some point, perhaps coinciding with her disappearance.

10. MsBetsy

There may be more footage of her. Maybe they only showed an angle that best shows what she looks like. Imo

11. 1wonderleads2another

1wonderleads2another Well-Known Member

If innocent PF didn’t think she was missing, since we don’t know what 11/25 texts said he may have believed them.

I haven’t seen his social media, is he an active poster. When was his last post about anything ? (Though I agree he should have posted her missing info) I do know someone whose husband went missing and his wife refused to post it on her social media because she was SURE he left with another woman, it turned out it was suicide. She also refused to let his family see their kids, she still stands by her decisions years later. (His family does see kids several times a year )

cass523 and Charlot123 like this.
  12. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

I don’t see time stamps. The Quotes board indicates it was last updated a year ago. Other boards on her Pinterest showed more recent activity and much older activity. I have no idea whether the post being scrutinized was posted a year ago (most recent) or much further in the past. I compared it to my own Pinterest usage, and the dating seems accurate.

gypsysoul likes this.
  13. MtBab

MtBab Active Member

What was in her cart could be clues I’m sure. Was she going to make a Thanksgiving dinner and that is the reason she asked her mother for a recipe? Or did she buy non-perishable food that was longer lasting - camping type food?

14. AmatuerDetective

AmatuerDetective Well-Known Member

SPOT ON!!! PF has every legal right to act in the bizarre fashion as he has. But he is violating the social contract we all have with our fellow citizens. Perfectly legal but creates enormous social consequences. Just ask O.J. about violating a social contract. What really bothers me is how LE has been protecting him from those consequences bearing down. They have lead everyone to believe PF was cooperating. Why? There may be a very good reason. Scratch that....there better be a very good reason. Because if there had not been the national media and scrutiny in this case would they still be wondering what happened to Kelsey? Would they have executed a search warrant? Or would they be still telling everybody how PF is cooperating? From the beginning the facts didnt seem to fit the actions of LE. Thank God for the media shinning the light on things.

In writing this I hope I'm wrong.

15. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I know rescue which has way different humane requirements & average per cow vs commercial but I can get an answer. Still - the guy isn’t a rancher. 35 acres is barely a family pretend hobby farm

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    cass523, fabvab, PommyMommy and 2 others like this.
  16. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with armadillos

From the 1st press conference video, this was such a strange statement from the police chief, I wrote it down:

"...after she went missing she took time off..."

:confused:

CalmSeas, Kapua, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  17. MsBetsy

That's true. I know a couple who have been "engaged" for over 10 years. As far as I know there is still no wedding planned.

18. ilovematt

ilovematt Well-Known Member

In major cities, Denver included it’s a tradition to go out on Thanksgiving night. Lots of restaurants open late so employees can have Thanksgiving lunch, IHOP and such never close, most bars open that night and almost all clubs. When I was younger in Denver and Dallas we partied all night and then went to Black Friday at midnight.

19. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

delete

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    ilovematt and MassGuy like this.
  20. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

<mod fix broken quote>
    Yes, where he lives is most certainly not a ranch, but I have seen that he has some leases where he runs cattle.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.