CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Yes, to the bolded above. I think there is a strong possibility that she would have wanted to spend her vacation days with her baby, since her ex-fiance' was with the baby 5 days a week , while she worked. They may have argued about that, and she might have said she wanted to move back 'home' near her family, with the baby.

That would have triggered a volatile response, most likely. JMO

2. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Your quotes got messed up somehow. that was MassGuy's reply mixed in with the other...

katie565 and MassGuy like this.
  3. katie565

katie565 Well-Known Member

I used to touch base with Susan’s friend. Best girlfriends really are our lifesavers in every way. I love mine and, if you’re young, my best advice is to nurture your relationships with women. Guys are awesome and I love them but you need girlfriends. Trust me

Edited to delete a name

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Daisy47, MerBeach, LeeAnnB and 9 others like this.
  4. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

I think if he disclosed everything to LE and he wasn't involved they wouldn't have conducted a search of his residence and vehicles and they wouldn't have said they would like to talk to him.

But point well taken: If someone isn't close to the missing person, why do they need to subject themselves to scrutiny of any kind by answering media questions or assisting LE?

5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

I don’t know what the heck happened here, as part of that is my quote and the other part is somebody else’s.

I’ve been pretty clear that I believe this to be foul play, and that she didn’t go off on her own.

6. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Thanks PrairieWind for describing these areas.
    As suggested, thousands of miles of unpopulated land, would cause major difficulties in finding a body there, IF Kelsey was in that area, due to phone ping.

7. katie565

Thx for letting me know. I think I’ve deleted it. Sorry @MassGuy

MassGuy and katydid23 like this.
  8. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Anything over half an acre would be huge to me, as I am living in a large city.
    Couldn't a 'body' be buried/hidden in all those acres?

9. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

However, the counterpoint is that driving a cell phone several hundred miles to dispose of it is one thing.

Driving a human body several hundred miles seems more risky than required.

Yes we've seen it done, just not convinced it would have made sense in this situation.

Maybe it did but I hope not.

10. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Certainly. We've buried many a horse on a much larger family ranch. Using a backhoe. Went down 8-12 feet to avoid scavengers.

It is suggested that you use lime to avoid scavengers but we just buried them much deeper instead. For some reason just never could stomach the lime idea.

Not sure how much experience PF has with burying animals. In his line of work he may not do it at all. Many people simply call a company to take the large animals away. We don't as we know what they do with them and cannot stomach it either.

Okay now I've made myself nauseaous. Yes we are a tad soft for ranch people! Goodnight, I'll never catch up tomorrow!

11. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised one way or another.

It doesn’t make a lot of sense to travel that amount of distance just to create a misleading ping.

He could have traveled half that distance and achieved the same goal.

I think that it’s possible that he had the body with him (assuming she is dead), for atleast part of that journey.

I doubt that he had it with him the entire way though.

12. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Her parents live there. The bulk of her family lives in the Tri-Cities and Spokane areas of Washington State.

cody22 likes this.
  13. katie565

I’m hopeful. Even with time and possible research, he doesn’t have the experience and training of the FBI and CBI. He may have made a foolproof plan but he’s still an amateur. I hope her body is found so the wondering can stop for her family. I’ve always thought the not-knowing has to be the worst torture imaginable. Their next steps may be very difficult and I hope they get the support they need

14. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

The property records in Laclede can be found. Two adjoining properties. 1.25 mil valuation.

15. tmar

tmar Well-Known Member

Have you heard about the Murder case (on Websleuths: Babcock) where an Incinerator was used: apparently initially bought for disposing animals?

MsBetsy likes this.
  16. Kelsey's Aunt

Kelsey's Aunt Verified Family Member

17. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

Following without comment since the beginning.
    Where is Kelsey?
    Chi

18. Kelsey's Aunt

20 hours ago - Woodland Park Police Chief Miles De Young said Patrick Frazee, 32, is yet to ... Police PLEAD with fiance of missing Colorado mom to sit down and ..... also lives with his mother Sheila police confirmed has also left the farm.

19. chihuahua

chihuahua Well-Known Member

I watched the video that was provided yesterday although the feed was from earlier.
    Fox31KDVR out of Denver IIRC.
    "SEARCH WARRANT EXECUTED: This is an overhead view of the property of Kelsey Berreth's fiance, Patrick Frazee. Law enforcement officers are executing a search warrant there.
    Due to lack of signal in the mountains, this is playback from earlier this morning."
    Hoping there is an answer for Kelsey and her entire family very soon and as always so wishing it could be a positive one.
    Chi

20. Kelsey's Aunt

Because her truck was not economical

Daisy47, MerBeach, carole and 21 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.