CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #5

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

It is always possible. It would certainly simplify a lot of this case.

2. 1mtroyal

1mtroyal Well-Known Member

That's hard to believe since the search warrant was issued Thursday.

3. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

That is very strange!

cynsational likes this.
  4. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Welcome to Websleuths, Mae's Friend! :)

5. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

Welcome to WS, Mae's Friend!

6. PommyMommy

What time?

Seattle1 and ?mysterian? like this.
  7. ?mysterian?

Oh boy, I'm probably gonna regret this, but we don't know how many she baked, or if they were homemade or what. I'm remembering the large discussion from the other night also and don't want to crank that up again ;)

8. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

BBM. Very true! And the reason is because, if innocent, the worry for the missing person is a raw human emotion which overwhelms everything else. JMO

9. PommyMommy

Police: Human Services Contacted In Regards To Missing Mother’s Baby
    Saturday morning, investigators in Woodland Park who have been looking for a missing mother for nearly two weeks updated the case. They say officers have been in touch with the Teller County Department of Human Services regarding Kelsey Berreth’s young daughter.

The girl is currently being cared for by her father, Kelsey’s fiance, Patrick Frazee. Department officials say they don’t have evidence that the baby’s safety is at risk.

Investigators started searching Frazee’s home on Friday. They continued that search on Saturday. Authorities say the search could last three days. They also say they consider her disappearance “suspicious.”

Alcina, HayLouise, MerBeach and 9 others like this.
  10. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

It is in the end, a statement made by Brandon Kindle, her brother-in-law.

Kelsey Berreth: Police Search Fiancé’s Ranch In Hunt For Missing Colorado Mom

"Kindle said Kelsey takes a while to warm up to people, but that her relationships are meaningful; Kelsey focused on the quality of her friendships instead of quantity, he said."

Seems that not focusing on quantity (in my opinion = not dating much) might be a hindrance when people start dating. There are people of the opposite type who view dating as the second job and take it seriously (I don't mean it in a negative way). Ironically, they might be at a lesser risk as they would notice lying and red flags immediately, even in an online exchange. People without such experience might miss all the red flags.

P.S. It follows from the same article that Kelsey said she was traveling to.Soap Lake?

"She broke up with her ex on Thanksgiving, he said she dropped off the baby and was heading to Soap Lake Washington to visit,” the aunt continued. “No one knew anything about the visit.”

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  11. ?mysterian?

Do you have a link for that, please? I haven't heard of any information being released about when the search warrant was issued, just when it was executed. TIA!

Seattle1 and PommyMommy like this.
  12. alucardsdream

alucardsdream Well-Known Member

No, not the buns again!! :eek: I've wanted a Cinnabon for two days now...

None of us are going to be laughing if those cinnamon rolls actually do end up being critical evidence in this case.

RachB65, Alcina, Snow Flower and 18 others like this.
  13. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

The only thing that seems odd is that she didn’t eat all of them. Every single one. In one sitting. Because I would have . Excuse me as I go bake some cake (totally am going to bake a cake. Thanks everyone)

14. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

<mod fix broken quote>
    Just because she got her mortgage from her parent's mortgage company does not mean that they are paying it.

15. Whiskers16

Whiskers16 Retired WS Staff

New thread coming up.

16. PommyMommy

Cops hunting for Colorado mum who vanished on Thanksgiving Day | Daily Mail Online
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Police hunting for missing mom Kelsey Berreth insist her fiance poses no risk to their daughter despite cops searching his property with diggers and K9 search dogs.

They did not give any information about the search of Frazee's house, but said that the investigative team continues to conduct interviews and other casework in the effort to locate Kelsey.

In a news conference on Friday, police said Frazee, 32, is yet to sit down with detectives probing Kelsey's disappearance despite his lawyer telling the media he had been co-operating.

At the ranch Friday Frazee was driven away in a blacked out sheriff's department SUV with Kaylee in his arms - but was not arrested and did not answer officer's questions.

He used the conference to ask Frazee to sit down and talk to investigators 23 days after her disappearance.

The chief said they wanted to ask Frazee if he traveled at all in the days after Kelsey was last seen.

The police chief also revealed Frazee has not yet allowed Kelsey's mother - the grandmother of their one year old baby Kaylee - to see the child since her disappearance.

He said: 'Good question, no the grandmother has not seen her baby, her granddaughter at this time.'

17. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

No one has said that I know of. Perhaps Kelsey's Aunt can answer that.

18. Valkyrii

Valkyrii Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say that I have been known to bake and eat an entire batch of cinnamon rolls all on my own depending on my emotional state, mood, hormones, etc. I'm not petite but I'm not overweight either. Sometimes I just feel like eating my feelings and cinnamon rolls are comfort food.

19. sun16

sun16 Well-Known Member

You’d think a halfway smart criminal would throw it away in a random dumpster.

20. SandyQLS

SandyQLS Well-Known Member

Those cinnamon rolls are sticky. CB said they were partially eaten, the remainder was left out.

KB had the baby in a hand carrier so she drove or rode in a car to Safeway. If she made it home after this trip, wouldn't she have wrapped, put in a container, refrigerated or frozen them when she brought in other grocery items? LE would definitely long since know what KB purchased and whether those items made it home.

The cinnamon buns left out are part of why I lean toward KB left her home in those clothes shortly after arriving from Safeway - about when PF says he only picked up baby - and that KB left not in her own vehicle, and with the expectation of dealing with the cinnamon buns when she returned later. She never returned later.

It is possible PF picked up the baby and KB was fine. Then KB went outside to go somewhere in her car and was abducted off her driveway, or she left willingly with unknown person. But these scenarios do not result in a SW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.