Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

The thing is I’m not sure how important the keys are?

They don’t prove kB couldn’t have driven her car, bc her cars were still there, so that speaks for its self

They don’t need them to prove that she had kB belongings, as the phone data from kB and kk phone prove that.

I’m not sure that the keys would prove anything that can’t already be established

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    k-mac, kimpage and Flicka1 like this.
  2. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Yeah, LE is probably considering them not worth it but what if KK threw a lot more than the keys in that spot. You never know unless you look.

3. ab01

Good point, I would hope that investigators are well aware of what may or may not be there and the significance of it.

It’s all a big guess, as I don’t believe LE has given us any info on weather or not they searched the gorge and or how extensively, other than the quick visual scan in the warrant.
    Moo

4. iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus Active Member

Like teeth or a body.

5. iamthewalrus

iamthewalrus Active Member

Perhaps KK really did take the body somewhere....

kath4557, travelbug, Flicka1 and 2 others like this.
  6. Thinker22

Thinker22 Active Member

Re finding the keys in the gorge.

I've stood on one of the bridges over that gorge and looked over. Finding the keys would be extremely difficult if you sent people down on ropes, given the very rough nature of the rock below. There are probably plenty of volunteers who would enjoy searching it...like a big Cirque du Soleil party in the gorge for SAR folks and rock climbers.

Finding the keys using IR technology would be difficult, too, as I'm sure thousands of people have tossed coins, cans, and all kinds of other metallic junk over the edge there.

7. ab01

If that were the case, I think her lawyer would have highly advised her to tell LE that information when they sat down.

There’s no good reason for her to lie about it, it can only make her situation much worse and risk her of being in prison for a very long time.

I’m not convinced that what kk says happened with kB body happened exactly as she says

But I don’t think if it is in fact not true, that it may be bc pf is lying and not kk.

All moo

8. skycountry

skycountry Well-Known Member

Catching up. Yes, I watched it, I don't think we are not allowed to sleuth her though, so don't put it on here, it will be removed, and you may be banned for a time.

travelbug, Flicka1 and ilovechili like this.
  9. skycountry

Still catching up here. I would think if you went further down stream you could hike back to where the bridge is, and maybe use metal detectors, but I think the keys are not really needed at this point, so why would they bother recovering them. Now if KB's phone was in that gorge, whole other story.

travelbug and Flicka1 like this.
  10. skycountry

I think our prison population is going to be growing exponentially!!!!

11. Auntie Cipation

Auntie Cipation Context Matters.

Agreed. The last outgoing sign of activity on her phone (the "do you even love me" message) -- wasn't that just mere minutes before? There must have been something permanent that happened to her phone account, not just the physical phone itself, just in between those two messages. Presumably whatever it was, was controlled by PF.

I would think drones or thermal detection as has been mentioned. I understand it may be low priority/value to the investigation, but I would have a hard time letting it go.

angelainwi, Flicka1 and Hatfield like this.
  12. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

I am a bit behind in reading thread, so my apologies but who else could possibly be arrested and on what charges? Just your opinion;) of course and perhaps in MOO.

ETA of course

Flicka1 and girlhasnoname like this.
  13. Julia966

Julia966 Well-Known Member

I agree with you. I'm all for bashing KK. And the issue is not so much bashing her for her looks (though that is problematic) but that it's only done in the case of a woman. Women's looks, weight, hair, you name it are fair game for any nasty comments anyone wants to make. PF's looks (which, like KK's, are no better or worse than average) have not been the subject of weeks and weeks of analysis, and never would be no matter what he looked like.

That's the problem for me.

Kittybunny, LeeAnnB, JaneEyre and 9 others like this.
  14. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

If He had it delivered I wonder if the person who delivered the pizza noticed anything going on. That in hind sight would make them go hmmm.

15. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

Yes, I thought the order of the search warrants that were issued was interesting. The ones that have not been released are one of the first ones. I will have to go back to my notes and look which other ones were as they were all done in order.

GarAndTeed, Flicka1, Seattle1 and 2 others like this.
  16. skycountry

Is only jmo from how some people involved have acted, and things they have said, or not said to LE.

Zeptiously, Noharg, Flicka1 and 4 others like this.
  17. Ccging

Ccging Well-Known Member

Right, I would not think they had it delivered while the fire was still going, but IF that happened and the pizza guy saw the fire or smelled a horrible smell that would be interesting.

18. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

No need for sorry, I am full of contempt for these two as well. Yes, KB's last day, taking care of him and he later takes care of her so to speak. What a guy.

They are disgusting pieces of trash. Yet they treated her like the trash THEY are. My words for them cannot be put on this site...

Edited to remove quote that I was not responding to in this response.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  19. windrower

windrower Well-Known Member

KK having the keys and disposing of them is a head-scratcher to me. I mean, why take them and toss in Idaho? Did she forget she had them?

The keys could have been thrown away in WP. But why get rid of them at all? As abo1 noted, both of KB's vehicles were at the townhouse.

20. ab01

I’m guessing the reason may have been simply bc she still had them from using the house key to get in kb condo.

Why she disposed of them the way she did is anybody’s guess.

They disposed of many things in apparently many different ways. No rhyme or reason that I have found to why

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.