Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

Per the reports of PM going to the bank and requesting the ATM videos. The second gentleman with him, was that one of his brothers? Or was it one of the guys that went with him to the garbage dump?

2. Plo_Koon

Plo_Koon Former Member

Also, IMO, and personal experience, any girl I have dated in my life who cheated on their significant other at the onset of our relationship, ultimately ended up cheating on me. Glad I learned that lesson before I was too old.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

I believe this was his older friend, the guy who also picked up a package at KB’s, and said bizarre things to law enforcement at the press conference.

4. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

No I don't believe KK ever had a thought baby K was being abused by KB. As a nurse isn't she a mandatory reporter anyway?? I mean if she really wanted to play that card, she could have made a call to CPS.

I believe later in her plea agreement she did admit she really didn't believe it IIRC.

5. girlhasnoname

I don't know if it's been established when PF finally showed up to the ranch or if he did sit down to dinner, but I would imagine it would have affected his appetite.

Yet as KK proved by heading to the Sonic after the bloody cleanup, then downing a couple of slices at the fire, these perps have stomachs of steel.
    MOO

Noharg, GordianKnot, Flicka1 and 4 others like this.
  6. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

Maybe you are correct but in MOO I don’t know if this actually happens quite often and I will never know how hard it is to a hire a hit man. To keep discussions flowing it’s always nice to speculate on these things without having such certainty. No disrespect meant here but I really think others may have different notions or ideas about what made him finally do this. We don’t have all the details and evidence presented so why not consider alternate possibilities in this case. It’s definitely not an open and shut case at this point.

7. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

No kidding. So very true with a plea deal witness. Which I said nothing about. :)

Flicka1 likes this.
  8. Spyderlady

Spyderlady Active Member

I agree too. I can’t get it out of my head that KK really is the “jealous other woman.” Isn't it possible she told PF they couldn’t have a relationship if KB was in the picture? As far as I know, we only have her word that it was totally his idea to kill KB. KK didn’t report him to LE possibly because she was jealous and wanted KB dead as much as he did. Right now, I feel she's just as complicit... but I’m trying to keep an open mind.

angelainwi, SandyQLS, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
  9. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

RSABBMFF:

Well. I am not the op, but I'm going to take a moment to respond to this post, as
    there are some characterizations you have made with which I respectfully disagree:
    • Experiencing severe emotional distress as a result of a traumatic loss does mean an individual is "mentally ill."
    • Experiencing physical symptoms as a result of a traumatic loss does not mean an individual is "sick."
    • Experiencing severe emotional distress and accompanying physical symptoms does not mean that someone is incapacitated to the point of being unable to function or to properly nurture and care for a child.

People every single day are confronted with the shock of unexpected tragedies, accidents, deaths and traumatic events. Even in the midst of profound grief and loss, many people have an amazing capacity to soldier on, and to show incredible grace, strength and perseverance in the face of devastating circumstances. They are able to continue to function as loving, responsible spouses, parents and grandparents.

Their lives go on. Their lives are forever changed, and forever diminished, but they force themselves to go on, for the sake of those remaining.

DB and CB are two such inspiring individuals.
    Clearly.
    The court has already recognized this by awarding them temporary custody of Baby K.
    So there's that.

If I were the Frazee custody attorney, the very last thing that I would want to do would be to highlight the traumatic grief and loss PF violently inflicted upon DB and CB.

"Your Honor, clearly these people have been emotionally damaged by the fact that my client violently bashed their daughter's head to a bloody pulp with a baseball bat. Because my client's gruesome, cold-blooded murder of their daughter has caused them severe emotional distress, they cannot possibly care for their grandchild," doesn't exactly sound like a winning argument to me.

JMO.

Daisyeve, MrsM, LeeAnnB and 24 others like this.
  10. ilovechili

Agree. What they say is true too, if she cheated on her husband, she will cheat on you too. Or he, etc. Most likely anyhow, there may be a rare case where someone grows up and changes.

The other thing that is generally true is the one accusing of cheating is often the cheater. As with PF bringing up KB's former boyfriend and hinting at such. imo anyhow.

I also think if they trash their signifcant other to you, one day that will be you they are trashing.

Again imo.

angelainwi, TRB, ?mysterian? and 7 others like this.
  11. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

i agree I am not comfortable putting people down for their looks.
    specifically with kk I don't find her anything to pass judgement on really.
    she is quite a pretty 30 something yr old mum who is a little over weight...so what..... most of the population are exactly the same.
    but in saying that ...I agree with others that KBs looks likely bothered KK and probably helped form her jealousy issues and there for her VANITY shines through and knowing about her eating that day, she kinda brought the criticism about herself. imo

I disagree about the men not getting criticised though.
    never have I seen a mans looks bashing like PF has received here!!!hahahaha
    have you not seen the herman references??

hes copped plenty :D:D

12. MassGuy

I say this because it is a fact. In general, it is not easy to find someone willing to kill for you.

There are plenty of cases that illustrate how hard it tends to be.

Look at the troubles of guys like Allen Blackthorne (who did eventually find a hitman, after the buck was passed from his friend, to another friend, to a cousin of that friend).

Stephen Allwine recently tried to hire a hitman on the dark web, and ended up killing his wife himself.

48 Hours recently aired a piece on people who had taken their search for a hitman, to the dark web.

Fortunately, the service they contacted, was a scam.

A subsequent investigation led to law enforcement organizations pursuing charges against several people who had been shopping for hitmen.

This ain’t the movies; one does not simply pick up a phone, and have someone killed.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  13. girlhasnoname

So you truly think it's reasonable to demand that CB is one or the other in this instance? Both are truthful statements and suffering from the symptoms she described does not necessarily hinder her ability to care for baby K. If that were true, any mother out there suffering from similar emotional and physical stress wouldn't be fit either I suppose.

If the defense if stupid enough to attack the victim's mother who is raising the grandchild that the accused bashed in with a baseball bat, then great news for those of us who thinks this *** needs to rot behind bars. MOO

MrsM, Chocoholic, LeeAnnB and 16 others like this.
  14. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

RSABBM:

I must admit, I'm surprised to hear that some are claiming we have not been criticizing PF enough. Himself of the Herman Muenster haircut.

MrsM, Chocoholic, Elle*Bee and 8 others like this.
  15. ilovechili

I think most can see this in her and have known such types and if they have, it is why they can see it here. Others never see such things. I agree. She wanted her gone. She would never have done one thing to stop it. And in fact probably fed into the fury and the fire of the entire thing. I try to keep an open mind too but I feel I recognize the type, have seen a few in my lifetime, (not that murdered however or were complicit or a cohort, thank goodness but their games can go quite far, tire slashing, showing up at the other woman's house, stalking, more). They chase the guy like they are desperate for him in an often embarrassing way (although some do their best to hide it) and do their best to help poison (no pun intended) his mind against the one he is with. So I agree, I think they both had their reasons. She does and is going to look like what she is imo. Her "reasons" for what she did are ridiculous and refuted in what is already out there and in her own behavior and statement.

ETA: in my opinion

16. ilovechili

I have to say I like Herman's bangs better. Must have a different barber than PF's....

MrsM, ?mysterian?, Flicka1 and 7 others like this.
  17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
    Woodland Park Police posting a couple updates today. First, thanking Safeway for providing food as their landfill search continues. Second, clarifying that another Idaho woman is not connected to the presumed murder, as some outlets reported this week. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MrsM, MerBeach, nanadee and 17 others like this.
  18. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I’m sure he had keys to her car. He didn’t move it. He had another plan in my opinion.

Flicka1 and ilovechili like this.
  19. SandyQLS

SandyQLS may your life be filled with armadillos

You are correct. From the Defense questioning of CBI Slater at the end of the Prelim, thread#39, page 105:

Sam Kraemer‏ @SamKraemerTV
    Defense pointing out fact that Frazee never blatantly said he wanted Krystal to kill Kelsey Berreth. Slater agrees. Kenney felt like Frazee was just “pulling her chain”. Kenney is the one who suggested putting ambien in the macchiato. @KOAA #KrystalKenney#PatrickFrazee

That admission by CBI Agent Slater has huge ramifications. It pretty much ends the three solicitations charges, too. JMO

Plo_Koon, gliving and Flicka1 like this.
  20. MassGuy

False. Hence the fact that the judge determined that there was enough evidence to proceed forward with all the charges.

I have not seen any legal expert, express a similar take.

This is nonsense.

Daisyeve, MrsM, Hatfield and 21 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.