Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

Excuse me, I do not agree it will work or will not upset the jury.

I simply stated that a defense will use things in all areas and will put up a case and simply showed respect for the opinion that a defense will do their job. I doubt it will work. However, I can see them looking at everything. I do not even agree but have no reason not to respect someone else's opinion.

<modsnipped unnecessary comment>

Meant with all due respect and jmo. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2019
    SandyQLS, Flicka1, pcrum12 and 2 others like this.
  2. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

He probably got a raise......

Flicka1, GordianKnot, nwmouse and 3 others like this.
  3. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the civil case would even be addressed in the custody case. Would It?
    Is there a lawyer here?!

PommyMommy, Flicka1, nwmouse and 5 others like this.
  4. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

I’m no lawyer, but if:
    Daddy is in jail accused of killing Mommy.
    Daddy’s “other” girlfriend cleaned up Mommy’s blood.
    Grandma took the 5th when asked to testify where said Daddy was that day.

Baby ain’t going nowhere near that family.

5. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

WS's, incl. myself, only have what is currently available via LE and MSM to formulate our opinions on.

Granted, we have a lot due to this murder, like Watt's case, happening in CO where data is released more readily. But, I believe there is soooooo much we don't know yet, and probably won't until there is a trial.

Nothing, IMO, is a sure thing until it's a sure thing. Unless his defense team are total morons and incompetent (and I kind of hope they are), they are going to pull out everything and inspect it from every angle and come up with every facet of every argument.

I hope we are not all freaked out by what they try.

SandyQLS, PommyMommy, Flicka1 and 5 others like this.
  6. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

Not to mention that Grandma knew Daddy burned something unexplained with other girlfriend soon after Mommy disappeared.

You're right, STG....nowhere!

MrsM, AgeofAquaruis, Hatch and 12 others like this.
  7. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

Exactly. I see your post was modified so I have no idea what I did not see. Everything is just an opinion for the most part from all of us. There has been no trial, just a preliminary.

I respect yours about the personal remarks with KK. Even though I have made fun of her hair and such, I understand entirely your opinion about it. I also hope you believe I would never do that to anyone but a perp. It may make me look like the type that would as such remarks do make people look like that, but I would not, I am completely the opposite. Except for murdering perps (and a few other types of perps). My point, however, is that opinions do vary and I respect yours. :)

Someone said Colorado has great public defenders so I would expect a great defense based on that remark... I would rather he not have one but that is not the way it works.

ETA: Fixed type and added sentence.

SandyQLS, Flicka1 and BingoBongo like this.
  8. BingoBongo

BingoBongo Inquiring minds want to know.

I only modify my posts for two reasons; typos/poor wording/clarification and ETA, and I usually remember to put "ETA", but don't hold me to that...not infallible! LOL

9. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

<modsnipped>
    I couldn't disagree more. The posters here are respectful of others 99% of the time <hey we can all have a bad day lol> and the rules here at WS prevent wild speculation and unfounded SM rumors and sleuthing of individuals not named persons of interest for which I am thankful for.

There are tons of unmoderated true crime FB and SM pages that allow reckless speculation, rumors and innuendo, but I find that culture counter productive and unfair to the victims of these crimes and their families and often to LE as well.
    JMO

TRB, Flicka1, Jessthinkin and 10 others like this.
  10. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

This.....all of this!!! I give you 1 thousand pieces of cheese and 1 like also

angelainwi, TRB, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  11. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I suppose you are right thank you

Flicka1, PommyMommy, nwmouse and 2 others like this.
  12. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

Yes you are correct thank you

Flicka1, PommyMommy and steeltowngirl like this.
  13. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

the way KK tells the story, she never touched the tote

14. girlhasnoname

Well nwmouse, you are definitely a part of this intelligent community too and your thoughtful posts are appreciated and right on point. :)

MrsM, angelainwi, TRB and 14 others like this.
  15. girlhasnoname

YVW and I hope you can stick around and enjoy the community as well.

16. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Folks please get back to the details of the case instead of talking about other members and their opinions. Moreover, this is the final warning to stay on topic. Take the information about the Closs case over to the Closs thread.

17. acutename

prob not a delivery situation, but most ppl get pizza at the same place (their favorite) and maybe even get the same kind, so it would be interesting to see if there was an order by the Fs on this particular night. maybe no one remembers this late in the game, but frequently after a crime such as this, ppl think back and say"I saw that guy in Walmart" or "I saw that guy at the barber's the day before" or "I sold PF gas" or whatever.

18. acutename

is it just pure jealousy?

19. acutename

KK is supposedly intelligent and posters have pointed out how many steps she took to trade cars, keep her prints, etc. out of the condo, but she never mentions verifying anything PF said about KB or about the baby- no personal observations, no reading Facebook, no checking on anything, no talking to other rodeo folk.

(probably unclear but this post was in response to the Q do we WSs believe that KK really thought baby K was in any danger from KB, as alleged by PF in KK's narrative)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
    SandyQLS, Flicka1, TRB and 2 others like this.
  20. girlhasnoname

I don't know if we have been privy to all the information she provided in her plea deal. I bet there will be more to come out during the trial.

I believe KK will most certainly be the Defense's Strategy to try and create reasonable doubt. As another poster pointed out upthread, they're not going to be incompetent or moronic, they will be working just as hard to get PF off as DA May and Company will be to putting him away.

After the Casey Anthony case I learned never to say never.....but I do believe PF will be found guilty based on what we know even at this point.

MrsM, SandyQLS, Spyderlady and 14 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.