Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

My MOO is that May was telling everybody in the community and anybody that was watching, that folks will do anything to cover for family?.

Whether it be her testifying and clarifying Thanksgiving arrival time for sit down dinner with or without the sweet potato casserole without pecans...( and she agrees with her son who is a law enforcement officer who said his brother arrived after 2:30, and perhaps described what was brought for dinner)

Flicka1, Hatch, PommyMommy and 3 others like this.
  2. dixiegirl1035

Actually, I agree!

And I think it was a fabulous move to Telegraph what is going on with the people involved in that family.

It is absolutely ethical in my opinion. And absolutely extremely strategic and I loved it!

It just shows that May is going to do anything to expose ANYBODY in the family that tries to cover up. In my opinion.

Thank you for bringing up something which many of us have forgotten!

3. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

My point of reference in fires such as these is from a local murder of a 4 year old foster child by his foster parents and a second female. They tried to incinerate him in an outdoor fireplace situation and no matter what they did, they couldn't keep the fire hot enough, long enough. When he was finally found, quite a bit was left to their horror. I am SO hoping this is the case here.
    These were 3 similarly "special" idiots as well with the foster couple getting life, the second woman getting off on a plea agreement. :mad:

CDB, girlhasnoname, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  4. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

I agree the DA definitely had an angle and I believe that angle was to say ahhh ok, we can't make her testify to things your son did in a preliminary hearing. But when trial comes, are you going to lie on the stand or bite your tongue and make the judge force you to answer certain questions.

Nothing unethical at all!

The line in the sand has been drawn IMO

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  5. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

That’s horiffic.

There’s a couple things in particular, that make me think that the situation is similar here.

The relatively short amount of time he allegedly burned her body.

The fact that clumps of plastic were found, but apparently no bones.

If she was incinerated to the point of small bone fragments, I would have expected some to be found with that plastic.

If she wasn’t burned to that point, it would make sense, as he’d be able to easily dispose of a burned, but not (completely) destroyed body.

Sy_justanother, MrsM, CDB and 18 others like this.
  6. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

I completely agree with you.

Back on Feb. 23rd, I posted the following:

Despite the overwhelming odds against it, I have the quiet conviction that what remains of KB's remains will be found.

Miracles do happen.

The information PommyMommy provided about NecroSearch's operation merely affirmed my pre-existing belief:

KB's remains will be found.

JMO.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  7. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Yes.

What DA May did at that hearing was to fire a shot across the bow at Ma F.

She's been put on notice. He's going to be gunning for her on the stand.

JMO.

bonjoviblonde, MrsM, CDB and 21 others like this.
  8. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

^THIS^!! I remember when that part of the preliminary was tweeted thinking what a freakin' genius DA May is, and how SF was NEVER going to get baby K, EVER. People who need to plead the 5th, have something to hide and I doubt ANY judge would ever give that precious child to someone who has something to hide. Baby K is safe and exactly where she should remain during her formative years. SF can kiss her hopes of ever having custody "good-bye!"

9. dixiegirl1035

And it could be communicating something to the lawyers who are involved in the civil case. But I will leave that there.

MrsM, MsBetsy, Flicka1 and 11 others like this.
  10. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

I think she could be held in contempt of court....

Area52, Flicka1, ab01 and 6 others like this.
  11. acutename

maybe she knows or does not know something about the teeth

kath4557, Flicka1, ab01 and 1 other person like this.
  12. OldLadyBlues

There ya go! :)

13. acutename

is the prohibited open burning criminal or a civil administrative violation?

ab01, Flicka1, mtnlites and 2 others like this.
  14. OldLadyBlues

@MassGuy, want more similarities? After these idiots found too many remains of the child, they bagged them up and dropped them in the river from a high bridge.
    This case haunts me and KBs gets way too close to it....enough to make me have to step away quite a bit. These cases possess a certain kind of evil that goes beyond comprehension and always seem to involve truly innocent people. IMHO

Sunny123, MrsM, CDB and 15 others like this.
  15. acutename

any chance they have video of one of his vehicles at or near the landfill?

Flicka1 and susiQ like this.
  16. acutename

was there anything she separately "threw away," or was everything transported to the ranch to be burned?

Flicka1 and PommyMommy like this.
  17. acutename

it says : "a sizable civil penalty of up to $10,000..." ergo not a criminal penalty

MrsM, Flicka1, mtnlites and 5 others like this.
  18. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

I may be missing something ,as I so often am, but I never thought for a second that they burned the evidence and the body down to ash.

Seen a lot of discussion about the size of the metal container that they used to burn, the accelerant used, how hot it has to burn etc, etc . I don’t think PF thought he would achieve a complete cremation. I’m not sure why anyone would think that would be possible in the time that they had.

In my opinion they were just trying to obliterate as much evidence as possible.... burned enough to get rid of the smallerv evidence and make disposing of KB’s body manageable.

The fact that the area was searched and there was little leftover tells me they achieved that goal. Or thought they did.

but PF had to dispose of the rest of the body, and I’m hoping there’s enough to make it obvious in the landfill. MOO

Side Sleuth, Irmese, MrsM and 16 others like this.
  19. acutename

the remains would have been visible the next morning

LietKynes, ab01 and Flicka1 like this.
  20. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

We can only hope PF googled how long it would take to cremate someone!

That stooge thought he was going to convince KK to take the body with her and dump it away from there if I remember correctly, so he probably went into the body-burning plan half-cocked.

After reading MG's piece about the body recovery success rate I'm feeling good about the chances of it happening for the Berreths.

The fact that so much time was taken to coordinate a plan increases my confidence.

How will we celebrate on WS when that news hits the airwaves?! Sonic for everyone!

Chocoholic, MrsM, crhedBngr and 18 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.