Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #50 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

From the prelim hearing, phones, keys, and remnants went back to Idaho.

2:24 p.m.
    From there, Slater says Kenney took the remnants and discarded them at the hospital she worked at.

2:23 p.m.
    She threw the keys (presumably to Berreth’s townhome) into a gorge in Gooding, Idaho. Kenney told investigators about her route back to Twin Falls. It matches the phone records. She then burned Kelsey’s phone & a burner phone in her yard.

CDB, kimpage, AnnaGrace and 8 others like this.
  2. scmom

scmom Well-Known Member

Didn't KK take Kelsey's gun and give it to a male friend of hers? I thought Kelsey's gun had been recovered.

3. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

I actually meant the bags of waste from the condo. I think her testimony is that they were all burned but I am not 100% clear on that, since the testimony about the fire focuses on the tote.

CDB, MsBetsy, girlhasnoname and 6 others like this.
  4. acutename

acutename Well-Known Member

yes

5. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

Exactly. I seriously don’t think PF was doing the math. I think it was a way to quickly destroy evidence.

CDB, MsBetsy, girlhasnoname and 6 others like this.
  6. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

So, you are saying illegal burning isn't a crime? Is knowing a human body is burning on your property a crime?

I'm pretty confident SF's attorney is knowledgeable about Colorado law.<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2019
    Flicka1 likes this.
  7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Are you saying that SF was going to plead the Fifth, because she was worried about being fined for her son having a fire on her property?

This is a murder case.

8. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

I didn't make it clear that I hope PF googled cremation because it would add to the circumstantial evidence against him when they searched his hard drive.

CDB, kimpage, MsBetsy and 13 others like this.
  9. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

The fact that Kelsey’s murder was planned months before her death, means that PF likely left an extensive digital trail.

His phone and other devices, are likely an evidentiary goldmine.

I’ll bet he’s got some interesting Google search history.

Sunny123, MrsM, CDB and 22 others like this.
  10. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

If anyone in my circle dies I'm in serious trouble after googling how a burning body smells yesterday!

11. jewelsmac

jewelsmac No one really knows why anyone does anything

agreed

NanZDrew, PommyMommy, Flicka1 and 4 others like this.
  12. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Professional Pediatric Nurse

I just got the shivers!
    Monsters are real. :(
    Moo

13. ab01

ab01 Well-Known Member

I think acutename merely copied the penalty for illegal burning from the link that you provided.

So I’m not sure they were saying anything other than what the penalty is for illegal burning :)

Sunny123, acutename, MrsM and 9 others like this.
  14. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE:

This post lands at random.

Dial back the attitudes in this thread or thread reply bans will be coming up soon.

Chocoholic, IowaMom4, Irmese and 11 others like this.
  15. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

bbm
    Some landfill would make sense to dump the remains, because "trash" had been on PF's mind earlier already. I remember him advising KKL, to murder KB and put her "in the trash bin". Though I wonder, how KKL should have done this by her own ....

CDB, MsBetsy, kimpage and 14 others like this.
  16. Livelove61364

Livelove61364 Active Member

Close to the same here! Surprised FBI & other agencies aren't at my door yet!

Speaking of "ungodly searches"...

If PF & KK did indeed burn KB's body, her skin, hair, nails, fat (not that she had much on her), muscles, connective tissues, bodily fluids, and the like, would have burnt up within roughly about an hour, give or take. This would leave only bones/teeth. The largest of these bones, in length, would have been the arm & leg bones. The stronest being the femur, or thigh bone; often being compared to the strength of concrete!

Now given KB's small frame, would it be possible for PF to use a reciprocating saw to go through her bones? If this is true, then the "boiling pot of lye" isn't as far fetched as I once thought! And turning KB, into the consistency of mineral oil is very plausible.

If WE can find this stuff online via simple searches ( yes most of us are pretty well versed at Google), why can't someone who isn't?

MOO IMHO

CDB, MsBetsy, WildWest and 2 others like this.
  17. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

Maybe, PF and KB were also near some horses during the "care- for- cattle- night" and PF would have very well known to make a horse going wild .... Speculation. At least some diabolical thoughts in this direction I can absolutely imagine because "it's PF, we are speaking of".

18. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

IMO I think his goal was to burn her as to not be able to recognize or identify ( he forgot about DNA) but he perhaps thought of dental records and maybe pulled the teeth that were left after he had knocked some loose from the bat swing, the bat swing may have been on purpose to knock her teeth out. MOO his thinking is basic .

MsBetsy and Flicka1 like this.
  19. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

I bet he scooped them up as soon as the fire died down, perhaps setting them on the cold ground to cool or placed them in a smaller metal container until he had time to scoop them up and go dispose of them.

MsBetsy, Noharg and Flicka1 like this.
  20. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

I'd love to know if PF brought up the subject of luring KB out late that night to tend to cattle during a "fireside chat" with KK. I just find it very strange that KB was out there so late at night with PF and baby K. What lie did he tell her?

GarAndTeed, Irmese, MrsM and 19 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.