CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm probably rehashing old turf, but are you guys as surprised as I about just how many times KK drove 800 miles in this mess? I stress about driving the 20 miles to town down a curvy canyon, and KK just pops into her vehicle (or someone else's) and troops on over to Colorado. That last trip was a doozie tho and apparently grounded her in Idaho.

But KK had good reasons to do all this driving, in helping her poor dear mate PF.:rolleyes:
He had nobody but reliable KK to confide in, and so dedicated KK, followed his many requests, and probably also suggesting other ideas.
Well, this combination now has come to a dead end.
Hope both these Creeps, get maximum sentences, and can rethink 'where did we go wrong'.
MOO.

Very surprised! That is a very, very long drive. I had to Google. It's almost the length of California, farther than Eureka to San Diego, which is 764 miles! Personally, I cannot imagine making several road trips of that length. KKL missed her calling; she should have been a long-haul trucker. MOO

Well, perhaps this will be her next position.
She certainly has had loads of experience.
Hope there are Sonics on the routes, to provide further satisfaction for KK.
MOO.

Last edited:
Ive read news articles on the guys who ride around neighborhoods selling Kirby vacuums. Very easy employment opportunity for felons also.

Well, I hope KK is reading here.
We have been so helpful and caring, in providing so many employment choices for her.
Which one will she choose?
MOO.

Last edited:
Can you imagine this liar on the stand.o_O
How many fibs will she continue to utter, to save he own skin.
She has shown this to be correct in the past, and now that 'prison time' is on the cards, she certainly has a composed list, that she has thought about.

The hatred towards her, will continue, throughout her pathetic life.
MOO.

BBM:

Ironically, whereas KK relied on lies to save her hide when the police first came knocking on her door, she now finds herself in a position where in order to save that hide, she's going to be forced to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth once she's up on that witness stand in the courtroom.

KK's entire sweetie beauty of a deal with the DA is contingent upon her providing truthful testimony and a full accounting of both hers and PF's words and actions.
The DA made that deal for one express purpose: nailing PF's hide to the cell wall.

When KK testifies in court, it will likely be the only time the public hears an honest word out of her mouth.

One small bit of justice: KK will have to recite all of her damning testimony against PF while staring directly into the face of the monster himself.

If I were her, I'd want to make sure PF was locked away nice and tight for the rest of his life.
He might have another bat tucked away somewhere in his closet.

JMO.

Last edited:
I do not think the DHS reports are necessarily a complaint against KB. I think they quite possibly are the complaint made by nursing staff regarding PF and his conduct towards KB and nursing staff. The court documents say, “include extensive interviews documenting statements made by the Defendant and witnesses in this case.” It does not say regarding complaint filed against KB.

I do not think the DHS reports are necessarily a complaint against KB. I think they quite possibly are the complaint made by nursing staff regarding PF and his conduct towards KB and nursing staff. The court documents say, “include extensive interviews documenting statements made by the Defendant and witnesses in this case.” It does not say regarding complaint filed against KB.
Are you referring to the incident at the hospital and the actions made by Social Services or the document regarding the claim against Kelsey?

If I were her, I'd want to make sure PF was locked away nice and tight for the rest of his life.
He might have another bat tucked away somewhere in his closet.
Unfortunately, it seems that he has many people willing to do his bidding. If I were KK I would be looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life.

ETA: nothing about molars...

March 30, 2019

Keep your childrens' baby teeth as researchers find stem cells in them could be used to treat cancer | Daily Mail Online

Keeping teeth that fall out during childhood could be a lifesaving move, according to the United States National Center for Biotechnology.

Researchers have found the stem cells in a younger tooth tend to be less exposed to environmental damage than adult teeth and can help regenerate new cell growth in other parts of the body.

It could replace the difficult process of accessing bone marrow from other areas of the body for the stem cells.

ETA: nothing about molars...

March 30, 2019

Keep your childrens' baby teeth as researchers find stem cells in them could be used to treat cancer | Daily Mail Online

Keeping teeth that fall out during childhood could be a lifesaving move, according to the United States National Center for Biotechnology.

Researchers have found the stem cells in a younger tooth tend to be less exposed to environmental damage than adult teeth and can help regenerate new cell growth in other parts of the body.

It could replace the difficult process of accessing bone marrow from other areas of the body for the stem cells.
Thanks for linking this article, Seattle!
Medical science is truly amazing.
It seems like we're right on the cusp of so many breakthroughs...maybe we'll see some of them in our lifetimes, even!

Are you referring to the incident at the hospital and the actions made by Social Services or the document regarding the claim against Kelsey?

I believe the documents you are referring to are KK’s statements that PF told her KB had abused the baby, and gave examples, which KK did not think were plausable. KK did not believe PF, per her testimony, under oath.

The only verified report to CPS was made by a nurse after the birth of the baby, and were concerns about PF and his conduct at the hospital. The current news reports are speculation (sensationalizing, IMHO) about what is in the DHS report.

DHS’s reports and court hearings are generally not open to the public. Keeping the records sealed would follow normal guidelines regarding proceedings, findings, and witnesses.

I believe we can assume, since no criminal charges were filed, and custody was not taken away from KB, that all concerns regarding the parenting abilities of KB were unfounded. We do not, however, know if any restrictions, anger management, parenting classes, supervised visitation, etc. were ordered for PF or KB, because these would be sealed.

Last edited:
Meat packing.

Yep or cleaning up the blood left on the assembly lines or the floors of those that do the meat packing or evisceration, cutting, etc. She would be great in sanitation at any turkey, chicken, meat packing factory. She may even know or have the outfit or several of them that would be needed. She can get rid of blood so well from a brutal scene in a few short hours that no one else even notices anything upon walking through.

She would have first dibs at a job like that, and be a top contender, because she is very skilled at it, as we know, based on her own admissions, a veritable expert.

Why is her nursing license not revoked? She has stated what she did (or at least some of it). It is not like it is a controversy. Bring on her slaughterhouse cleanup license... And take away the RN license, care of others is not her forte.

jmvho.

Is this a separate document from the one that DHS filed giving the Berreth's temp custody ?
@MassGuy I surely missed that thread .
Yes. It’s believed to relate to possible abuse allegations made against Kelsey.

We don’t know when this investigation happened, but it appears to have been extensive, and included statements from PF and other “witnesses.”

This is separate from any custody proceedings after Kelsey’s death (between her mother and PF’s mother).

Prosecutors in Kelsey Berreth case want DHS records kept secret

Yes. It’s believed to relate to possible abuse allegations made against Kelsey.

We don’t know when this investigation happened, but it appears to have been extensive, and included statements from PF and other “witnesses.”

This is separate from any custody proceedings after Kelsey’s death (between her mother and PF’s mother).
I have to say Why Now? Wondering if these are new accusations filed by PF. Be glad when we can hear from the Prosecution of these documents contents and view them, especially correlate the date they were reported.
Adding: Bet we can guess the initials of the witnesses.

I have to say Why Now? Wondering if these are new accusations filed by PF. Be glad when we can hear from the Prosecution of these documents contents and view them, especially correlate the date they were reported.
Adding: Bet we can guess the initials of the witnesses.
This isn’t new, it’s just the sharing of these files is.

My guess is that PF or someone close to him, (falsely) reported Kelsey for abuse last summer. This likely would have been in an effort to obtain full custody.

When this failed to work, PF began his plot to obtain custody through more nefarious means.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88