Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #51 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Perhaps because they knew the actual arraignment was being postponed?

girlhasnoname, Hatch, MsBetsy and 6 others like this.
  2. steeltowngirl

Since the prosecution previously stated the sample was no longer critical, it seems the defense really wants this test done, to either exclude PF or implicate someone else with the results. It could be the melted plastic balls, but the blood in Kelsey’s apartment would still be evidence that’s she’s deceased. If the plastic balls show none of her DNA, that could help him defend that there was no burning.

But it’s also possible it’s more DNA from her townhouse, which the defense hopes to be from someone else they want to point the finger at. Not KK, since she already said she was there. Just guessing.

InvSmith, OldLadyBlues, Hatch and 4 others like this.
  3. steeltowngirl

I did some reading and Sir Mario Owens is one of 3 people on death row in Colorado and he is in solitary confinement. However, the more I think about it, the DP is unlikely these days. The Aurora theater shooter was spared the DP.

Hatfield, Flicka1, MsBetsy and 5 others like this.
  4. skycountry

skycountry Well-Known Member

Thank you for showing up today, :rolleyes: some of them got on camera. o_O

Flicka1, ilovechili, Hatch and 2 others like this.
  5. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Probably not a fair comparison. Some say the decision to seek the death penalty for SMO may have been politically motivated, because of the victims, but appeal after appeal has determined without doubt that SMO received a fair trial. As for Aurora shooter James Holmes--I think most believe he's insane - just not deemed criminally insane at trial.

I don't expect that any of the Colorado inmates on death row will ever be executed, but I do believe there's a psychological factor involved that will motivate some defendants when under the threat of death. MOO

6. OldLadyBlues

OldLadyBlues Well-Known Member

That's what I'm saying, Ms. Betsy. I got the impression this particular thing was more difficult to analyze than say, a hair or a nail clipping or a swab. Then @MemPat (God bless you MemPat! Lol!) comes up with the plastic balls that I STILL wonder if they might contain "something" of KB and they are just buffaloed at how to extract it.
    MOO, MOO

Flicka1, steeltowngirl, Hatch and 4 others like this.
  7. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

borndem, Beagle, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  8. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

This thread is closed.

Beagle, Flicka1 and Hatch like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.