Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

1. x_files

x_files Well-Known Member

agreed, they plotted and conspired together. She got scared and turned on him.

ilovechili, kkdj, Flicka1 and 3 others like this.
  2. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

It sounds like you are saying she voluntarily turned on him because of her fear. I don’t think so. She got caught by LE/FBI and had no choice. I do not think she planned to ever turn on him.

She is as evil as he is.

travelbug, MrsM, scdiv and 21 others like this.
  3. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain't The Ones Beneath The Bed

Yeah. PF and KK planned to get away with this. I don’t think she would have ever talked, had law enforcement not come calling.

She only turned when she realized that they had her dead to rights.

It was go down as a co-conspirator, or get off light as a cooperating witness.

She did it to save her own skin, and she’s just luckily that the circumstances were such, that she had a great deal to offer.

travelbug, MrsM, Tora Gahan and 23 others like this.
  4. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

I agree. I think she turned only to save her sorry !$$! IMO. I think she thought that she and PF would be together forever (barf) after her competition was eliminated.

travelbug, MrsM, Tora Gahan and 14 others like this.
  5. Love Never Fails

Yeah, and I know ultimately he is the most evil since he swung the bat. But from what we know now, she wanted him enough to clean up his mess. Thankfully, she didn’t clean it well enough. It is still difficult to imagine her wanting a stranger dead simply because PF wanted it. She really had the hots for this guy. So sad, so sick, so evil.

MrsM, Tora Gahan, windrower and 15 others like this.
  6. Love Never Fails

If only....they could go down together and both be sentenced to life in prison.

tmar, Thunderdog, kkdj and 10 others like this.
  7. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

They will ultimately go down together, straight into the blazes of Hell.

8. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Someone please provide an MSM link where the Sonic video came from.

If it's not MSM or from an WS approved source, it is rumor ... and the video itself is NOT up for discussion.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    PommyMommy, kkdj, ?mysterian? and 4 others like this.
  9. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

They do need to go down in blazes. KK's part is just unbelievable. Well, so is PF's even more so. I don't think he let on and was hiding his affair with KK after her stay in the depression clinic. Not that he wanted KK but he was hiding his want to be a whatever and do whatever he felt like.

Reminds me of 30 year old's on drugs. Coke? or whatever. KK was sure driving back and forth like a rich girl on coke? Fast lane Sally. jmo

What a dream. Plan your wedding after you clean up? What did this woman think was going to happen after a murder and being involved? That's pretty bad actions over an affair. To go that far. No morals or conscience. Possibly drugs? jmo

Tora Gahan, tmar, PommyMommy and 10 others like this.
  10. MassGuy

I don’t think drugs played any role in this.

Just two depraved people, with their own motivations.

We only have an outline of these people, and this case in general. His trial will hopefully fill in the rest.

I can’t wait to hear KK explain all of this, and then get decimated on cross.

Not justice as far as she’s concerned, but I’ll take what I can get.

MrsM, windrower, Sunny123 and 22 others like this.
  11. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

With a little hindsight KK should be realizing she got off easy.

Someday in the future there was a bat waiting for her at the hands of her jerk cowboy.

And maybe a big fire while Mama watched from the porch.

susiQ, Dontknow?, PommyMommy and 13 others like this.
  12. MassGuy

That, or he would have just dropped her.

It’s not like she would be running to the police, as she’d be implicating herself as well.

If he felt like KK posed a danger to him, then I’m sure he would have no qualms about using a bat on her.

I don’t think she’s counting her lucky stars though, I think she’s bemoaning the fact that they got caught.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    MrsM, Tora Gahan, windrower and 18 others like this.
  13. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

BBM:

It won't just be PF's public defender who skewers her.

DA Dan is no fan of KK.
    I suspect she sickens him even more than she sickens any of us.
    The DA isn't going to be painting KK in any sympathetic light when she's up on that stand.
    He won't be handling her with kid gloves, or passing her any hankies.

DA May is going to make her recite chapter and verse of not just PF's horrific actions, but hers, as well.
    He's going to make her publicly attest to the reprehensible role she played as PF's cleaning lady.
    Make no mistake: the DA will exact his pound of flesh from KK while she's up on that stand.

TBH, I look forward to DA Dan's direct examination of KK much more than the cross.
    It will be an extremely direct examination, in every respect.

JMO.

MrsM, windrower, GarAndTeed and 18 others like this.
  14. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

KK had to be snatching drugs from patients at the hospital. Why would PF suggest to kill KB with them in a Starbucks coffee? How and why did she drive to CO that many times back and forth? How do you do that? We've driven across the US a bunch. It is exhausting but sleep eat and enjoy. But to drive with no sleep, you need drugs, imo

*visiting family we moved 2300 miles from, AF* no drugs.

kkdj, Only4Justice and Flicka1 like this.
  15. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

KK might want to keep that in mind while she's up on the stand testifying against PF.

She'd better hope he gets locked up tight as a drum for the rest of his life.
    Otherwise, she's going to be watching her back for the rest of hers.

JMO.

16. sillybilly

No MSM link or approved source has been provided for the Sonic video so posts will be removed and the video is off-limits for discussion.

Thread is closed for cleanup.

crhedBngr, Hazelnutty, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  17. sillybilly

Please read the following and "Like" this post so we know you understand. There will be zero tolerance for any violations in this regard after this point.

Seven pages of posts had to be reviewed, and thirty posts had to be removed, all for discussing the video that was not from an approved source. This is very disappointing and makes us uber cranky.

Just so everyone is clear, members may discuss KK's visit to Sonic, but may NOT discuss the video that is purported to be her at the Sonic drive-thru. It is a video of a video, there is no date/time, and it does not come from an approved source. So no more convo about how many drinks, how much food, who's in the car, or the driver's eyebrow tending, etc.

Thread is open again.

18. Kapua

Kapua Well-Known Member

People keep teeth with gold fillings or gold crowns. Google "Dental Gold". (This is the last time I am posting about the teeth.)

19. Moma J

Moma J Active Member

I want to know what you sleuths think what kind of ideas PF and his lawyer are coming up with for different types of defenses for him and ideas they are pondering that will put KK in the loop. There are many ways to hang this monkey.

20. FromGermany

FromGermany Well-Known Member

The "teeth-thing" (not exactly what you mean, I know!) is the most brutally detail of the killing for me. It shudders me every time, when I'm thinking about the violence, PF was (is) capable of.