Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #52 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

This is only the start, as she hasn’t felt real heat yet.

That’ll come at trial.

2. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

bbm My thoughts exactly tonight. What a disgusting thought, but then again so was it with CA and OJ :/ I pray NOT.

Nudgee, Flicka1, tmar and 10 others like this.
  3. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

Yep. The penalizing KK ship has sailed. The only way she’ll get more than the proverbial slap on the wrist (iow max 3 years minimum security) is if they can prove she lied to LE about something relevant after they struck the deal w/her). I don’t think she’s that stupid. Would love to be wrong though.

4. Trocroc9

Trocroc9 Well-Known Member

I am also pro LE and would like to respond to your thought about LE possibly missing something in the early days of the investigation before they knew a crime even occurred.

I went back and looked at the timeline when blood was found in the bathroom and it was December 6th. Why at this point wouldn’t the rest of the home be checked for blood? Maybe it was and it was missed but I think they would see it light up at least on front and bottom of fireplace where KK stated she purposely left it for LE to find.

Dec.20 was when they ripped floor boards up. I find it difficult to believe KK got every crack in that floor and bluestar wouldn’t light at least some of those cracks up. Maybe there is more than we know but it does seem like a big miss especially as KK even says she left this evidence for them to find.

5. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

Hands-down, the Anthony and OJ cases featured the worst juries in the history of mankind.

Jury selection is going to be absolutely critical in this case.
    This ain't DA May's first rodeo. I'm sure he realizes the importance of this and will be very careful to select intelligent, rational, facts-over-feelings individuals to serve on the jury.
    There certainly can't be any half-baked conspiracy theorists, Lifetime channel binge-watchers and/or armchair quarterbacks sitting in that jury box.
    I'm very confident that DA May will be holding his arm up in front of those "my mind's made up, don't confuse me with the facts" types and saying, "You shall not pass."

There's absolutely no way DA May would have brought forward a no-body murder case with such speed in the absence of direct proof of PF's guilt. He has proof.

PF's lawyer will be desperately grasping at whatever straws he can possibly clutch.
    Those straws are going to come in handy for him.
    He can use them to suck it up, and by it, I mean a guilty verdict.

I understand a lot of people here are anxious and doubtful.
    I ain't losing any sleep at all worrying about this outcome.
    PF's going down for the count.

JMO.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Nudgee, Alice253, sassyblue and 16 others like this.
  6. NoeticSoul

NoeticSoul Learning is a gift, even if pain is your teacher.

ITA and have never believed that KK "left evidence for them to find". I think the slob was just sloppy.. MOO

7. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

Speaking of O.J., slightly OT..

We were looking at historical electric grid consumption graphs today, with examples of unusual events. It was interesting, there was a huge spike upward in consumption as everyone turned on their TV to watch the verdict in the O.J. trial exactly at 10 a.m. on Oct. 3, 1995. Literally, the graph again spiked drastically downward when the TVs were turned off.

Nowadays, with a verdict in a PF trial, it would be Twitter blowing up. And in the unlikely event it went the wrong way, I’m sure our WS thread would completely implode.

8. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

When that time finally comes, I hope it feels like a "bonfire"! She deserves nothing less. JMO

9. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Smart move if anybody else is involved go to LE, don't wait for them to come for you. Bad Boys Bad Boys!

10. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

His name E--C as I recall but we cannot sleuth him, I do hope someday he comes forward and tells what a good person KB was.

11. MsArk

MsArk Well-Known Member

SIMPSON'S VERDICT DREW BEST RATINGS IN TV HISTORY

The announcement of the verdict in O.J. Simpson's trial was the most-watched event in TV history, drawing more than 150 million viewers, CBS said Wednesday.

Seventy-five percent of U.S. adults watched, estimated David Poltrack, the network's top audience researcher.

12. Hatch

Hatch Well-Known Member

Might smell like scorching feathers !

Flicka1, PommyMommy and MassGuy like this.
  13. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but best case scenario is KK has told the truth as best she knows and testifies in such a way PF never sees the light of day! To hope that KK faces serious jail time is almost certainly meaning that PF either gets a hung jury bc of miss statements by KK or is found not guilty all together bc of misstatements by KK. I for one am hopeful that KK testimony will be powerful and damning! MOO
    Some seem soo hopeful of KK demise that they can't see the reason why Mr. May made the deal in the first place. There was absolutely a very good reason and I for one think it will show to be very much the right one MOO. Unlike some cases I have followed on here I have a lot of faith in the DA in this particular case IMO

14. ab01

KK deserves all that has been bestowed upon her bc of her lack of caring for an innocent human life, but I believe that she is and has been vital to uncovering PF evil deeds and proving that he has no place in our society......KK is the worst, but I truly have no words for PF

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
  15. ?mysterian?

?mysterian? Well-Known Member

She deserves that and much more, IMO. ;). Sitting on my hands so I don't get in trouble.

16. ?mysterian?

Best-case scenario to me would be KK getting caught in a lie and voiding her agreement with the DA, thereby being prosecuted for and convicted of any and all relevant charges. The DA would still have enough evidence to convince a jury to convict PF of murder and sentence him to LWOP at a minimum. Far-fetched? Probably so, but it'd be great if things happened this way, IMO.

17. Colorado303

Colorado303 Verified Insider Watts Case

As long as PF doesn’t benefit, I’m all for it too.

18. ab01

If this happens it will be while on the stand IMO and would have to be a total reversal of what she already has told authorities IMO. And would most likely be absolutely damning to the case ...MOO

Flicka1, ?mysterian?, MemPat and 5 others like this.
  19. ab01

Even if by some miracle that the defense can prove reasonable doubt about what KK has told investigators, she still wont face any charges. The deal is not based on weather the public and or jury believes it, but weather the DA believed that KK was truthful with them based on things she knew or thought she knew....MOO

20. ?mysterian?

I think those two should be glad the days of "frontier justice" are over, or maybe I've seen too many westerns recently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.