CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No surprises on the not guilty pleas. He has nothing to lose and certainly doesn’t care what others must go through before this ends. And while none of us want to think it could happen, there’s always a possibility he will walk.

JMO

Ashley Franco on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee attorneys are fighting that we should NOT be allowed to live tweet in the courtroom or film him going into the court house. Judge Sells says no expanded media during the jury trial. @KKTV11News
8:48 AM - 24 May 2019

:mad::mad::mad:

Daniela Leon on Twitter
#PatrickFrazee defense is asking the judge to strengthen the decorum order. His defense attorney says #Frazee due process is being violated due to media coverage. The judge says he will talk with the @SheriffTeller about the matter.
8:49 AM - 24 May 2019

No surprises on the not guilty pleas. He has nothing to lose and certainly doesn’t care what others must go through before this ends. And while none of us want to think it could happen, there’s always a possibility he will walk.

JMO

I pray he doesn't! They have a lot of evidence against him that we've already heard and I'm sure they have plenty more!

Ashley Franco on Twitter
Apparently another hearing is about to happen involving the case. No one is telling us what it’s about. We’ll stay in the courtroom to see what’s happening. @KKTV11News #kelseyberreth #patrickfrazee
8:54 AM - 24 May 2019

[URL="https://twitter.com/krystalstory/status/1131936734743109632"]Krystal Story on Twitter[/URL]
#PatrickFrazee has left the courtroom, but prosecutors and defense are still in the room. Frazee's family is also still here. We're waiting to find out what's next. #KelseyBerreth @KRDONC13
8:55 AM - 24 May 2019

Carol McKinley on Twitter
The trial of the murder of #kelseyberreth has been set for October 30, 2019. #patrickfrazee , in a bulletproof vest and leg and wrist shackles, has plead not guilty to Berreth's murder. Her body is still missing. @ABC
8:50 AM - 24 May 2019

@Niner

BBM. You know, I was going to remark on that. He never has leg shackles on does he? I notice that at every appearance. Is that a Colorado thing? Not a knock, it is simply really unusual to me for someone charged with murder and such a high bond not shackled. Either that, or I am not seeing them on him and am blind...

Updated: Live updates: Patrick Frazee pleads not guilty to murder of Kelsey Berreth
[...]

8:52 a.m.

The arraignment hearing has ended with Frazee entering a not guilty plea. There is another hearing involving Frazee happening at 9 a.m., but we do not yet know what information that will cover.

8:49 a.m.

Frazee’s attorney is asking the judge to prevent live-tweeting and blogging inside the court during proceedings. He is also asking the judge to bar media from taking photos of Frazee walking into or out of court.

Judge Sells said he won’t decide on the request today.

8:47 a.m.

Judge Scott Sells has already set a date for a motions hearing on June 14 related to consumptive testing of evidence in the case. Sells also set another motions hearing for Aug. 23, and his pre-trial readiness court date is scheduled for Oct. 18.

8:44 a.m.

Frazee’s attorney says he will plead not guilty. The judge and the defense has decided on a trial date of Oct. 28, 2019.

[...]

Last edited:
Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Frazee just walked back in. He’s talking with his attorney related to the civil case. Judge Scott Sells says this is a probate hearing. Frazee’s attorney requests the hearing to be closed. Angela Jones does not object. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
9:00 AM - 24 May 2019

Kolby Crossley on Twitter
This next hearing involving #PatrickFrazee is closed. The DA will be holding a press conference. We will keep you updated. @KRDONC13
9:01 AM - 24 May 2019

Sorry - out of order, I missed these...:oops:

Sam Kraemer on TwitterHe’s asking the court to expand the decorum order to prevent live tweeting and blogging from the courtroom, in addition to further protection regarding cameras recording Frazee’s entrance and exit from the courthouse. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
8:47 AM - 24 May 2019

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
Judge Sells says he won’t decide on this today but also that he won’t allow traditional coverage during the jury trial. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
8:48 AM - 24 May 2019

I hope DA May comes out of the courtroom and again refuses to take the death penalty off the table when reporters ask him about it.

I hope he reminds everyone that he has 9 weeks to decide whether or not he wants to pursue the DP.

I hope he takes every day of those 9 weeks and makes PF sweat it out before he announces his decision.

I hope he goes for it.

JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members