Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Former Member

I'm also confident we're going to learn what the evidentiary item requiring consumptive testing is tomorrow, too.

In fact, I'm so confident that I would bet not only PF's pink handcuffs, but Tiger's Sunday red shirt on it.

JMO.

Flicka1, Hatch, dixiegirl1035 and 8 others like this.

2. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

I hope those right circumstances happen sooner than later. But, it may end up being just one minute before they stick that needle in his arm.

And if that happens, I hope his last meal request is a big rancher steak. And I really hope instead of that steak, they bring him... you guessed it... SONIC

3. MemPat

MemPat Without Art the Earth is just Eh!

.....or.....(drum roll).....One mo' time...Cinnamon Rolls!

Flicka1, Hatch, susiQ and 7 others like this.
  4. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

Friday, June 14th:
    *Motions Hearing (@ 9am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/31/18) & arraigned (5/24/19) with 2 counts 1st degree murder (to align with the prosecution’s theories on how he did it), 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder (death during attempted robbery) and charged (4/5/19) with 2 counts of crime of violence (sentence enhancer). Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
    Court hearings from 12/21/18 thru 4/5/19 reference post #429 here:
    Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #53 *ARREST*

5/24/19 Update: Frazee entered a not guilty plea. Trial date on Monday, Oct. 28. Trial is expected to last 3 weeks. A motions hearing for June 14 related to consumptive testing, another motion hearing on Aug. 23 @ 9am for all day & the pre-trial readiness date would be Friday, Oct. 18 @ 9am. Frazee’s attorney is asking the judge to prevent live-tweeting & blogging inside the court during proceedings. He is also asking the judge to bar media from taking photos of Frazee walking into or out of court. Judge Sells said he won’t decide on the request today. Child custody hearing on 6/13.
    6/13/19 Update on Child Custody: Judge has ruled that the baby will stay with her family. Next Review hearing on 9/5.
    *Krystal Jean Lee Kenney – Plea deal-plead guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Review hearing on June 24th.

CDB, Flicka1, Hatch and 12 others like this.
  5. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

just jumping off these two posts.
    agree 100% chilli
    why wont she give up where Kelsey is??
    think its a very big problem MG.

MOO

6. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Media coverage restricted for Patrick Frazee hearing in Kelsey Berreth case
    [​IMG]
    Patrick Frazee. Photo taken June 13, 2019 by KKTV.

A judge ruled media will no longer be able to have access to the sidewalks where a man suspected of killing his fiance is expected to be dropped off for a hearing on Friday.

[...]

The public information officer for the Teller County Sheriff's Office posted the following Thursday night:

Media Advisory: #frazeehearing tomorrow in Cripple Creek: Judge Sells has ruled there will no longer be media access along either sidewalk between the courthouse and Cripple Creek PD.

CDB, Flicka1, Sunny123 and 13 others like this.
  7. PommyMommy

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    CDB, Flicka1, Hatch and 14 others like this.
  8. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

I know this might sound petty and mean to some, but I absolutely LOVE seeing PF drug into court in his bullet proof vest, striped greens with the lovely complementing PINK CUFFS!

His arrogance and disdain, even though he doesn't speak a word, emanates from him like a beacon. I don't believe he ever suspected he'd be sitting in this position and it thrills me to see him do the "perp walk" every time he is brought into court.

Simple pleasures LOL :oops:

JMO

9. steeltowngirl

steeltowngirl Well-Known Member

So, Judge Sells closed the sidewalks to the media. I suppose they are owned by the Courthouse. But, if those are public sidewalks, he seems to be overstepping. And leaving no time for media to respond with a request for a permit to assemble, or whatever is needed. I call BS. JMO

10. PommyMommy

CDB, Flicka1, Hatch and 16 others like this.
  11. GordianKnot

Say what????

Since when do judges get to restrict the use of public sidewalks?

For cryin' out loud. This is ridiculous.

What, is PF camera shy? If so, he should have thought about that before he bludgeoned KB to death with a baseball bat.

Not a fan of Judge Sells so far. Unimpressed and underwhelmed.
    He seems overly concerned with coddling PF.

Hope we get a change of venue and this case gets transferred to another court.

JMO.

CDB, MrsM, Bluepopsicle and 17 others like this.
  12. PommyMommy

Sam Kraemer on Twitter
    NEW TODAY: Patrick Frazee is due back in court at 9 o’clock this morning (MT) for a motions hearing related to consumptive evidence testing. I’m on my way and will share updates from the courtroom here. @KOAA #KelseyBerreth #PatrickFrazee #KrystalKenney
    [​IMG]
    7:32 AM - 14 Jun 2019

Patrick Frazee to appear in court Friday for hearing about evidence testing
    Accused murderer Patrick Frazee is set to appear in Teller County court Friday morning for a hearing focusing on the consumptive testing of evidence in the case against him.

The hearing is set to start at 9 a.m. News5’s Sam Kraemer will be at the hearing and will be providing updates. We will update this story as we learn more.

[...]

CDB, Flicka1, Hatch and 16 others like this.
  13. Daisy47

Daisy47 Active Member

14. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

Did anyone ever find a link about outcome of custody hearing? I’m not doubting anyone’s word :) . Just trying to help keep things tidy.

TIA

Flicka1, Hatch, Sunny123 and 3 others like this.
  15. PommyMommy

CDB, Flicka1, Hatch and 17 others like this.
  16. Daisy47

Daisy47 Active Member

Welpers..... not sure if it’s my poor WiFi and/or cell service (here in the TN boonies) or my aging brain (most likely) but I clearly messed up earlier reply. Oopsie

Flicka1, susiQ, AnnaGrace and 4 others like this.
  17. PommyMommy

I didn't see anything from MSM as to the outcome but I don't doubt that the Berreth's retained custody of Baby K. Seattle posted this:

CDB, Daisy47, Hatch and 10 others like this.
  18. Daisy47

Daisy47 Active Member

MrsM, Hatch, Sunny123 and 11 others like this.
  19. GordianKnot

I loathe the very sight of the creep, so I'm absolutely fine with them tossing a trash bag over his head if he's so worried about cameras capturing his face.

Problem solved.

JMO.

Colorado303, Daisy47, MrsM and 17 others like this.
  20. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Love it -- @Ashley re-tweeted this warning yesterday, and filmed PF this morning anyway!

Cdr. Greg Couch, PIO‏ @TCSOPIO
    Media Advisory: #frazeehearing tomorrow in Cripple Creek: Judge Sells has ruled there will no longer be media access along either sidewalk between the courthouse and Cripple Creek PD. Also check out media decorum order https://bit.ly/2F77f4y

3:47 PM - 13 Jun 2019 pst from Woodland Park, CO

CDB, Daisy47, Bluepopsicle and 15 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.