Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #54 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k-mac

k-mac Well-Known Member

yep
    I cant wait for the trial.
    I feel embarrassed and dirty in kelseys memory admitting it but i can not wait for the salacious details of this fatal attraction who played who the dirtiest !!
    its gunna be epic.

:oops:o_O

Jim_M, crhedBngr, susiQ and 6 others like this.

2. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t The Ones Beneath The Bed

I want a conviction. But I want her exposed for what she is too.

With minimal jail time on the horizon, I’ll take what I can get as far as she’s concerned.

Bluepopsicle, MrsM, Sunny123 and 20 others like this.
  3. GordianKnot

GordianKnot Well-Known Member

BBM:

Not surprisingly, I have to disagree with that, Massy. Respectfully, of course.
    On account of everyone knows how we respect one another at all times.
    Even when we're screaming at each other at the top of our lungs.

Here's why I disagree with those bolded statements:

It does take a special kind of coldness to roll up your sleeves, apply your (not inconsiderable) elbow grease to cleaning up a bloody, gruesome crime scene, head over to watch a man burn a woman's body and then chow down on pizza.

Granted. No disputing that's one cold lady, and by lady, I mean cretin.

But here's the thing:

It takes an even more unfathomable degree of cold, evil malice to blindfold the mother of your baby, grab hold of a baseball bat, and proceed to swing for the fences, and by fences, I mean, her head.
    With such vicious ferocity that her teeth are knocked out of her head.
    Until you've beaten her to death.

After which, you toss her bloodied, battered, lifeless body in the back of your truck and head off to enjoy a delicious Thanksgiving dinner with the fam at the Franch.

Not to mention the fact that you later build a big, warm bonfire, and toss her body onto the flames like it was a log.

So, no, I ain't signing on for the moral equivalency thing here.

Lest we forget, PF's initial intent was for KK to do ALL his dirty work for him, not just the cleanup.

And here's the one shred of humanity she displayed: she refused his directives to kill KK.

So there's that.

He displayed no such shred of humanity. On account of he's devoid of any shred of humanity.

When KK refused to do the evil deed, PF had no problem doing it himself.

And then he managed to put away some turkey and stuffing, and probably a piece or two of pumpkin pie.

I would remind you of your own analysis of the case, which really is sheer genius:

The MassGuy Theorem

If we took KK out of the equation, KB would still be dead.
    If we took PF out of the equation, KB would still be alive.

That is brilliant.

It is also true.

It takes a special kind of evil to bash someone's head in with a baseball bat.
    Not even KK was that special.
    PF was, though.

Namaste.

Pax out.

Dap.

JMO.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
  4. MemPat

MemPat The EARTH without ART is just EH.

No, my friend, you've confused me with someone else.

I have not taken the stand that KK told the whole truth and nothing but the truth but you are certainly welcome to show me quotes where I did. Show me and I promise to do a mea culpa with back flips.

What I believe and have said is that KK likely left out some parts that would have made her appear more culpable.

She and her attorneys worked out GK's famous "sweetie beauty of a deal" whereupon she had to and did explain the facts that were supported by evidence.

Her words were necessary to tell the story.

Do I think she deserves to go to jail for a long time and never work as a nurse again? Yes.

Do I think she's a creep for not calling LE the first time (and all the other times) she was invited to kill Kelsey? Yes.

Do I despise her for not calling LE to meet her at the condo for the clean-up? Yep.
    Gosh, I could avoid not hearing questions asked about the evidence by reading a good book which, actually, would make much better use of my time, right?

Let's you and I be friends and just disagree and struggle and anxiously await the trial.

5. MemPat

I stand (er...sit) in awe of a genius post that wins the Internet today.

6. MassGuy

You win. Not because you beat me on substance, but because you quoted me.

And I can’t argue with me.

In all seriousness though, you’re right. I shouldn’t equate her to him because what he did was far worse.

He’s the one who swung the bat.

7. MemPat

I feel better now.

Sunny123, AvaGrace, Jim_M and 13 others like this.
  8. GordianKnot

BBM:

Not to worry, Massy!

Gotcha' covered there.

JMO.

9. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

No surprise the DP was not decided on in such a case. Too bad, so they now cannot deal from that position down to life in prison not that I think PF will deal.

I still feel this will never go to trial in October, a mere few months away. I have almost never seen it unless there is a plea deal or a guilty plea--under a year for a murder trial, when it took months on end just for the consumptive testing to be decided? Hopefully I am wrong. There are generally all sorts of hearings and motions that occur before trial--are such scheduled?

Therefore I doubt this DA will be in office when this finally goes to trial.

I haven't checked here in weeks and after catching up on the few pages I am making one long post and popping off again because I see that nothing has changed (no new news, etc.) nor is any discussion going on.

There also is no evidence whatsoever that PF was at KB's home at the time of her murder--what was the time of her murder/death?? And no evidence of where KK was on Thanksgiving or any other day surrounding the not determined time of death, yet I saw it stated as fact that KB was in Idaho and PF was at KB's at the time of her murder?? I guess I missed that evidence. That is not to say they might not have same but to claim it as fact at this point without evidence is nothing but purporting theory/speculation as fact. The prosecution has never even stated themselves that she was in Idaho, they did mention her dad saw her on Thanksgiving, no mention of where that was.

I think he is guilty before someone says otherwise (which always occurs because unfortunately I have my own opinion and as I have said repeatedly ad nauseum that PF is guilty imo when I am accused of thinking otherwise) posted) but I also think she erased all of her further involvement or knowledge ideally with getting rid of every bit of evidence that showed it. That is quite obvious, to me and many at least. She lied to the FBI. She turned off google locations, ditched evidence, got PF's was it FB log in, ditched phones, etc., etc, so very much. I would believe a jailhouse snitch first because they are in a cell and cannot do such things.

I am sure here come the attacks but like it or not, this opinion is shared by many despite the fact such thoughts are shut down and it seems a narrative is being forced without any trial or such facts either. Yet that is okay because I remark on a rare occasion anymore and then never check back for a month--so very used to it and I have no agenda or need to be right.

The prosecution has the burden, not the defense. Yes, they may have found some things they can make fit with KK's story but they likely don't have the rest of it thanks to much missing evidence at the hands of KK herself which I am pretty sure would show her further knowledge or involvement--but jmo. I would not easily give her the benefit of the doubt as a juror and yet it would bother me to no end because I believe he is guilty as well.

Then there is the fact was it three entries and both LE and the CBI had no clue a brutal murder occurred in this condo?

There is absolutely no comparison here between the Watts case and this one.

As to the AK case, just much more proof, as in many cases, that you cannot burn a body easily and even when you dig parts up or move bodies or the remains of a firepit, things can still be found and it did not take long either in the AK case.

Hopefully they have far more than we know and I believe they could but that is in no way known at this point, this has not been tried.

There is no doubt the defense will have a field day with KK on the stand. Not in my mind anyhow.

I am pro-prosecution, always. That does not mean one cannot wonder about the holes or if they have things that fill all of those holes or give jurors a reason to think they can believe KK.

I have not been on this thread in a few weeks or month so I am covering a few topics in this post. It did not take me long to catch up on the few pages since the last time I checked so just tried to touch on the couple of topics.

And on that note, I am out of here :) I hope to see an October trial but I don't believe that will occur for one moment. I would be happy to be wrong.

Jmo. Lengthy post but I post rarely.

10. MassGuy

<snipped for focus>

<modsnip - bickering>

I’ve attached pertinent screenshots from the arrest affidavit for reference.

To sum up.

Patrick claims he last sees Kelsey when they exchange the baby.

He is caught in a lie when he returns to her house at 1324, spending just over two hours there.

He is caught on surveillance, both coming and going.

When he leaves at 1536, Kelsey’s phone is traveling in close proximity to his.

Her phone and his phone are communicating from the same towers over the next two days, even when they are traveling.

Keep in mind in mind when he last claimed to have seen her.

Logic says that there’s a solid explanation for this.

Kelsey was dead, and PF had her phone.

<modsnip - bickering>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2019
    MrsM, Chocoholic, Sunny123 and 22 others like this.
  11. GordianKnot

BBM:

Oh, I believe it, all right.

Even I can wrap my brain around these facts...and as we all know, sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake.

The only logical conclusion that can be reached looking at this evidence is that KB's TOD is between 1324 and 1536 on 11/22.

And that her TOD is between 1324 and 1536 on 11/2 because PF was inside her townhome wielding his baseball bat within that timeframe. And then trying to clean up her blood with Wet Wipes.

This really ain't rocket science.

There's such an overwhelming amount of evidence in this case.
    I'm going to try to review all the info from the search warrants, the arrest affidavit, etc., over the next couple of months.

There's an awful lot of material to get through, though.
    "Voluminous amounts," as DA May would say.

JMO.

MrsM, Chocoholic, AvaGrace and 13 others like this.
  12. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

@Dave F. - not sure what your point is with all the stats on St Luke's, and why you're sleuthing the hospital spokesperson.

What exactly are you trying to say?

In discussion of whether or not KK still had a valid nurses license, we learned of her license expiration date, and status per post above.

Since about the time we learned of KK's involvement in the death of Kelsey, there have been numerous MSM reports stating KK was placed on administrative leave -- citing her employer, St Luke's, as their source.

In a link predating KK's own hearing, which I just provided for an unrelated post, hospital spokesperson Michelle Bartlome confirmed KK was no longer an employee of St Luke's (as opposed to on administrative leave).

If KK is employed as a contract employee at St Luke's, I think it pretty likely that news would already be out -- even though KK can't speak to media (court mandate).

Again, I don't know why you're strongly recommending "reading her [MB] words for what she said, without trying to add interpretation."

What's there to interpret? Seems pretty clear to me.

Thanks Dave....

kimpage, AvaGrace, CDB and 15 others like this.
  13. GordianKnot

RSABBM:

Pine box would be acceptable.

I'd also be okay with him leaving prison in an urn.

There'd be poetic justice in his vile remains being reduced to ash.

They could scatter his nasty ashes in the landfill.

Unlike KB, PF deserves to be discarded like trash.

On account of he is trash.

JMO.

14. NoSI

NoSI Well-Known Member

Wow! Wow! Wow! Powerful post! Post of the day/week/month in my opinion! Puts things into perspective. I agree... he is in a class that few can be categorized in. A murder that is incomprehensible and beyond brutal followed by a family dinner... I just can't understand how anyone would be able to do this...

Chocoholic, 303gmf, LeeAnnB and 10 others like this.
  15. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Good post and I agree.

I'm hopeful we'll see an October trial. So much evidence we still don't know such as what was the true relationship between KK and PF?

JMO

16. NoSI

NoSI Well-Known Member

Yeah, that MassGuy Theorem is pretty cool!!! No need whatsoever to argue with yourself...;)

Chocoholic, Jim_M, crhedBngr and 6 others like this.
  17. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

Nope, nope. Not me. He doesn't deserve a pine box. He doesn't even deserve a black storage tote with silver handles. Now, a horse trough and some gasoline? I could probably get behind something like that. And, a landfill. MOO

18. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

What I find even worse is she's licensed to practice in at least 15 other states.

Where did I get this fine information? From the following link. I searched under K (first name) and L (last name). Once her information comes up, there is a link you can click to see all of the states she is licensed in.

Nursys®

19. MassGuy

Even with a felony conviction though?

Sunny123, Jim_M, susiQ and 6 others like this.
  20. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

I don't know. Her license shows "unencumbered", which means she can practice in other states.

I'd have to do a state-by-state search, and I don't think I'd get a clear answer. Right now, I don't have the time to do so; I've bigger fish to fry.

What bothers me is if she is working in a medical field somewhere else, she could cause harm to someone she was working with, or to a patient at a facility.

I get the feeling she is ruthless enough to do so.

JMVHO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.