Deceased/Not Found CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #55 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what happened above but this was my response that I think got entered into the other's post/the quotes.

Right--I referred to February because it was the date filed where the date entered into the court record is March. There was a request for the transcript and a request by the other network for exhibits. Yes, they paid to expedite.

Two things are different than I am used to--first something taking that long to be entered into record and second in court records I am used to, there is an entry into the record of when the transcription, etc. request was satisfied and completed.

My interest is due to if the preliminary hearing was transcribed, a copy should be much cheaper now for a member of the public wants to go get one. The highest cost is for the first transcription and expediting would add to that. I know people there that can or perhaps would go get a copy or if anyone else is interested and wants to do it, I would contribute--and I am interested in seeing it and have been for some time.

For that matter, I am interested also in seeing a transcript from the most recent motion hearing as there did not seem to be too many reporters present or reporting all.

Jmo.

I had a reply above, unsure what happened. Trying again.

O/P cited February so I didn't look at March 28 -- thank you.

I now see the post for transcript request which looks typical.

I'm not sure why it's assumed the network did not receive the transcript requested, which would be forwarded directly to the NY address on the request. They paid extra for expedite too!

To add to this, maybe it is the reporters then these days because if they received that transcript, they would have their hands on one of the best articles that could ever be written to date. Even if some things were hidden from the seated public at hearing, like exhibits, they would have ALL of the testimony not just what tweets were put out as every reporter scrambled to keep up--and each reporter had different information and could not catch everything imo.

As I said, my interest is in accessing the transcription myself if it has now been transcribed. I had hoped the network would share it but if they have it, they have not. :)

Not on this case or thread much regularly anymore but something dawned on me that we already knew.

However, it just occurred to me that we know PF never reported KB missing, and above post was a reminder it was December before her family got there. NO ONE as far as we know reported her missing--not SF, not PF, not KK who of course would not as she knew, not her place of employment--did they call her over that time trying to reach her?? Most employers would. Not a friend. Not a neighbor. Not the liquor store clerk with PF's insinuations Not anyone. As far as we know. As the prosecution I would definitely point that out... Not necessarily a smoking gun but definitely why not...? Employee or co worker text her or call her in the next days? Did everyone buy the fake texts and PF's story of she took off... The cops too apparently...

Jmo.

Not on this case or thread much regularly anymore but something dawned on me that we already knew.

However, it just occurred to me that we know PF never reported KB missing, and above post was a reminder it was December before her family got there. NO ONE as far as we know reported her missing--not SF, not PF, not KK who of course would not as she knew, not her place of employment--did they call her over that time trying to reach her?? Most employers would. Not a friend. Not a neighbor. Not the liquor store clerk with PF's insinuations Not anyone. As far as we know. As the prosecution I would definitely point that out... Not necessarily a smoking gun but definitely why not...? Employee or co worker text her or call her in the next days? Did everyone buy the fake texts and PF's story of she took off... The cops too apparently...

Jmo.

She lived a pretty isolated existence, as far as we know.

So neighbors wouldn’t have thought much of not seeing her around, or atleast wouldn’t have been worried about anything nefarious occurring.

That text message to her employer meant that they wouldn’t pose a problem.

Her mom was kept at bay by PF’s lies, and text messages that were supposedly from Kelsey, but clearly weren’t.

PF’s story was that she wanted time to herself, and his mom could claim that her son told her this.

Her closest friends didn’t live close, and they probably didn’t talk every day.

So there was a built in delay here, and a delay manufactured by PF.

It’s the latter that will pose a problem, as it was built on a foundation of lies.

No kidding, I think most of us know that. It is part of my point.

PF knew, KK knew and SF should have wondered why they had the child full time and was at minimum told something--at minimum... That is exactly my point--that no one wondered or reported her missing. Not the delivery man, not the newspaper delivery boy, not the neighbor, even though she knew he occasionally stayed over and knew of both red trucks, etc. From 11/22 to December...

And in my experience, especially if you are a good employee, your job will follow up if you continue not to show up or call in. There is generally a last paycheck and more to take care of like vacation pay, etc.

I had a boss who when I was snowed in and thought I could finally have a fricking day off, offered to come get me... :(

Jmo.

ETA: Even if her phone was inactive, I would almost bet someone from Doss Aviation can show an attempt to call her over that period of time, but maybe not. No smoking gun as i said, but definitely something they may have or be able to show.

Last edited:
Kelsey Marie Berreth
Born September 15, 1989
“She had a smile that could light up a room.”

She should have been turning 30 years old tomorrow.

Justice is coming.

Today is Kelsey's Birthday.

Today is her mom's first without her.
Today is her dad's first without her.
Today is her brother's first without her.
Today is her daughter's first without her.

Kelsey should have been waking up today thinking something along the lines of:
"Wow! I'm officially the Big 3-0! I'm getting old...haha."

Instead, Kelsey's family will all wake up today to the realization that they'll never be able to celebrate another milestone marker with her on September 15th again.

Today is the first September 15th where her family will wake up to the horrible thought that Kelsey will never see another birthday.

Lady Justice is coming for you, PF.
And she's taken off her blindfold.
She knows what you do to women when they're blindfolded.

JMO.

Last edited:
A difficult day for the Berreth's and all who loved her. :(

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Beautiful Kelsey. May you rest easy knowing that your precious baby girl is in good hands.

g35009.gif

MOO

Maybe others have seen this pic on a plane with Grandma Berreth of this cutie but I never have, it was the first time I have ever seen it. Baby KB may well grow up to be a pilot like mom.

Happy Birthday Kelsey.

There are many down here who will try to see to it justice is done. For both him and for the one who could have at minimum saved another mother. Your family will ensure that family will never see this child I feel pretty sure about.

JUST LIKE MOMMY: Kelsey Berreth mini-me daughter Kaylee poses on a plane in first photo since presumed death of her mother

Jmo.

A difficult day for the Berreth's and all who loved her. :(

Happy Heavenly Birthday, Beautiful Kelsey. May you rest easy knowing that your precious baby girl is in good hands.

g35009.gif

MOO
I’m holding Kelsey’s family in my heart today as I do many days. Days like today certainly bring this tragedy’s reality back into clear focus.

Maybe others have seen this pic on a plane with Grandma Berreth of this cutie but I never have, it was the first time I have ever seen it. Baby KB may well grow up to be a pilot like mom.

Happy Birthday Kelsey.

There are many down here who will try to see to it justice is done. For both him and for the one who could have at minimum saved another mother. Your family will ensure that family will never see this child I feel pretty sure about.

JUST LIKE MOMMY: Kelsey Berreth mini-me daughter Kaylee poses on a plane in first photo since presumed death of her mother

Jmo.

I’ve said this before, but I luv the photo of Kelsey, her daughter and mom. When I see it I just want to kiss K’s chubby little cheeks. She is so darn cute.

Today is Kelsey's Birthday.

Today is her mom's first without her.
Today is her dad's first without her.
Today is her brother's first without her.
Today is her daughter's first without her.

Kelsey should have been waking up today thinking something along the lines of:
"Wow! I'm officially the Big 3-0! I'm getting old...haha."

Instead, Kelsey's family will all wake up today to the realization that they'll never be able to celebrate another milestone marker with her on September 15th again.

Today is the first September 15th where her family will wake up to the horrible thought that Kelsey will never see another birthday.

Lady Justice is coming for you, PF.
And she's taken off her blindfold.
She knows what you do to women when they're blindfolded.

JMO.
Well said!
Happy Birthday, dear Kelsey.
Frazee will continue to live Hell on earth while you rest in Heaven.

Monday, Sept. 16th:
*Status Hearing(re alternate suspect) (@ 8:15am MT) - CO – Kelsey Berreth (29) (last seen Nov. 22, 2018, Woodland Park; phone pinged 800 miles away in Gooding, Idaho on 11/25/18 @ 5:13pm, reported missing Dec. 2, 2018; not found) – *Patrick Michael Frazee (32) “fiancé” arrested (12/21/18), charged (12/21/18) & arraigned (5/24/19) with 1st degree murder & 3 counts of solicitation to commit 1st degree murder & 1st degree felony murder (for death during attempted robbery). Plead not guilty. Held without bond.
Trial set to begin 10/28/19, scheduled to go to 11/18/19.
Court hearings from 12/21/18 thru 8/29/19 reference post #9 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #55 *ARREST*

9/5/19 Update: Child: review hearing held. Next Review hearing on 12/5.
A request by prosecutors to compel Frazee to reveal whether he intends to present an alternative theory about who killed his fiancee at his trial. Sells said he will hold a hearing on that issue by Sept. 16. Next is Pretrial Readiness hearing on 10/18.
*Krystal Jean “Lee” Kenney – plea deal-plead guilty to one count of tampering with physical evidence, a class 6 felony, with an open sentence. Review hearing on 12/2.

The Teller County Courts docket for today shows 110 hearings or conferences scheduled for today. I had no idea that little courthouse was so busy!
JMO
Colorado Judicial Branch - Court Docket Search
The link will come up on a search error page. Scroll down and click on "Show Docket". A search information correction page will appear. Scroll down to "Date Range" and click on "Today". Then click on "Refresh Results".

Last edited:
Mon 7:15 AM, Sep 16, 2019

CRIPPLE CREEK, Colo. (KKTV) - Defense lawyers could name an alternate suspect in the Kelsey Berreth murder case.

Monday is the deadline for Patrick Frazee's attorneys to say whether or not someone else killed Berreth late last year.

[...]

Frazee's murder trial is set to begin next month. If his attorneys do name an alternate suspect, then the trial could be pushed back.

Monday deadline for Frazee attorneys to name new suspect in Kelsey Berreth murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member