CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
MassGuy said:
Plot twist, there is no baby! But yeah, no matter what truly happened, it’s clear that PF took the baby at some point later in the day. She’s there.

Steelhead said:
bbm. According to whom? PF?

SandyQLS said:
Per LE flyer.

Last edited:
Plot twist, there is no baby!

But yeah, no matter what truly happened, it’s clear that PF took the baby at some point later in the day.

She’s there.

BBM- According to whom? What’s clear to me is that PF now has the child. It is not clear when he got her. Could have been the day before for all we know.

Assuming that this is foul play and PF is involved, I’m completely at a loss as to why he didn’t dump her car somewhere.

He had the benefit of a significant head start, and with that, he had all the time in the world to come up with a plausible scenario.

He had time to make this look like whatever the hell he wanted it to look like.

And the best he could come up with is a phone ping in Idaho.

Atleast Chris Watts lost his opportunity to stage the scene, and potentially dump Shanann’s car.

Although I’m confident that he would have screwed it up as well.

Kelsey didn’t travel hundreds of miles on foot, nor did she have a magic flying carpet.

What the hell was he going for?

Dumping it close to the home achieves nothing. It might be found, with his DNA on the steering wheel and the front seat.

Farther away? Unless his name was on the registration, he risked driving her car alone, esp. in the holidays.

ETA. Perhaps he counted on some planes taking off the airport that day, but none did?

Last edited:
BBM- According to whom? What’s clear to me is that PF now has the child. It is not clear when he got her. Could have been the day before for all we know.
Law enforcement has said that PF picked up the baby at some point after Kelsey returned with her from the grocery store.

The video that was released, shows mother and daughter together on that day, the 22nd.

My apologies ...

As I was reviewing this thread tonight, I did not realize that MSM did in fact contain reference to PF having family members in LE. Once I realized that, subsequent posts were let stand.

Due to the sheer volume of posts that had to be removed tonight, it would not be feasible to go back to try to find those posts that were removed. If you feel your post needs to be reinstated, please message me and I'll try to locate it. (Or, I may just run off to Buenos Aires, never to be heard from again. Hold the applause, please.) :D
Awe.. don't sweat it: the Gazette was one of the first to name the family members in LE, and by afternoon scrubbed the full paragraph from their news report-- not because it was not true, but allegedly because family thought it placed them at risk. ;)

Awe.. don't sweat it: the Gazette was one of the first to name the family members in LE, and by afternoon scrubbed the full paragraph from their news report-- not because it was not true, but allegedly because family thought it placed them at risk. ;)
Clearly the Gazette has the backbone of a gummy worm.

It’s kind of relevant.

Law enforcement has said that PF picked up the baby at some point after Kelsey returned with her from the grocery store.

The video that was released, shows mother and daughter together on that day, the 22nd.
I would agree with this if I could say without a shadow of a doubt that the baby was in that car seat. She very well may be, but I can’t see her. Hopefully LE isn’t using that clip as their only proof of her being there.

I wonder what her community’s activities were like for women with a young baby and what PF’s community was like.

They could have been a couple with a fractured relationship that simply went to work and shared childcare duties. There’s not much time to be with friends when you work full-time and have a one year old baby. She may have talked to friends via phone or text more than seen them.

I wonder what her job as a flight instructor entailed. I don’t believe it’s been confirmed if she was full-time or part-time? I wonder what her hobbies were after work, if PF had the daughter.

Perhaps KB's friends/acquaintances/work colleagues have reported info to LE.
Similarly with PF's friends/business associates.
It is just, LE has not released this.
MOO.

I can’t really put my finger on what it is but something in this case feels “off” to me. There are a whole lot of statements that are contradictory from her family members. For instance the statements regarding PF getting the baby. Some are saying he picked her up and others are saying she took the baby to him. I have seen both in print in different newspapers, etc. I am waiting for another shoe to drop in this case. There has to be a whole lot more too it. JMO

I would agree with this if I could say without a shadow of a doubt that the baby was in that car seat. She very well may be, but I can’t see her. Hopefully LE isn’t using that clip as their only proof of her being there.
I couldn't really see her at first, but I paused the video at 8 seconds and then ran it in slow motion and I can definitely see her head and what I believe is one of her hands. MOO, of course.

Some networks have better footage than others so don't give up on seeing the child in the carrier.

I couldn't really see her at first, but I paused the video at 8 seconds and then ran it in slow motion and I can definitely see her head and what I believe is one of her hands. MOO, of course.

Sorry, which video are you referring to please.

I can’t really put my finger on what it is but something in this case feels “off” to me. There are a whole lot of statements that are contradictory from her family members. For instance the statements regarding PF getting the baby. Some are saying he picked her up and others are saying she took the baby to him. I have seen both in print in different newspapers, etc. I am waiting for another shoe to drop in this case. There has to be a whole lot more too it. JMO
Hell there isn’t just “something off here,” the whole damn thing is “off.”

I’ve seen some baffling cases, but this is a whole different kind of baffling.

We don’t even know basic details about the victim and her “fiancé.”

LE also confirmed that at the last press conference:

"The police chief also revealed Frazee has not yet allowed Kelsey's mother - the grandmother of their one year old baby Kaylee - to see the child since her disappearance.

He said: 'Good question, no the grandmother has not seen her baby, her granddaughter at this time.'"
Cops hunting for Colorado mum who vanished on Thanksgiving Day | Daily Mail Online

This baffles me greatly. I don’t think we know if that’s the case (that PF hasn’t allowed a visit between grandmother and grandchild), but how could we surmise anything else especially after CB’s interview with The Today show. The reporter specifically asked CB if she had intentions to visit with her granddaughter. CB’s response seemed very controlled, almost to the point of attempting to appear not controlling, to appear unworried .....CB basically stated that she was unsure if a visit would occur at this time. My feeling is that this statement was planned/staged with LE. If not....simply odd!

This baffles me greatly. I don’t think we know if that’s the case (that PF hasn’t allowed a visit between grandmother and grandchild), but how could we surmise anything else especially after CB’s interview with The Today show. The reporter specifically asked CB if she had intentions to visit with her granddaughter. CB’s response seemed very controlled, almost to the point of attempting to appear not controlling, to appear unworried .....CB basically stated that she was unsure if a visit would occur at this time. My feeling is that this statement was planned/staged with LE. If not....simply odd!
Yeah. She very well may have been coached on what to say, or she was simply doing it on her own.

She may want to keep communication open with him.

Calling him out would have the opposite effect.

Rock. Hard place.

True, but we don’t have any solid evidence of that going on here.

Even if we did, and there were documented mental health issues, there are way too many red flags for me atleast, to seriously consider an alternate scenario.

Mental health issues or not, it’s beginning to look an awful lot like foul play.
On those shows everything is planned in advance. Only certain questions allowed. They have loose scripts. Sometimes Not loose scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288