CO CO - Kelsey Berreth, 29, Woodland Park, Teller County, 22 Nov 2018 - #8

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

2. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

I’m just curious though, as to if he took the time to plant her phone, or if that was an error in pings. My thought being, maybe it’s becoming more common to stage things with phones. Whether PF or someone else drive her phone to Idaho, or if someone manipulated cell tower connections somehow, or whatever had happened. I’m wondering if we will start seeing an increase in that trend

3. Marli61

Marli61 Well-Known Member

I want to know what she bought at Safeway!
    I have a good friend who is LE. I told him Christmas is coming & I wanted him to get me info on an older case here in our area that had a gag order put on it. :D

4. crhedBngr

crhedBngr Well-Known Member

Well, I really hope someone stepped up to the plate and fed the dog!!

nwmouse, esayer, Gardener1850 and 4 others like this.
  5. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

I think it very possible on Dec. 2, PF told CB that Kelsey broke up with him and he hadn't seen her since.

JMO

Deleted member 169742 likes this.
  6. Ccging

Ccging Well-Known Member

Just re-reading the article and caught where it says she met PF, moved, then got the job at Doss.

7. Hopefullyhelpful

Hopefullyhelpful Well-Known Member

With regards to the cell phone ping in Gooding, Idaho. Some facts/thoughts to remember/consider.

1. The ONLY person who seemed to be aware of KB's "plan" to visit her grandmother in Idaho was PF. This info is in direct contradiction to the info that KB gave her mother about her "plans" (Thanksgiving dinner out with PF, decorating for Christmas) the morning of her disappearance.

2. LE is not searching Gooding, Idaho, nor are they searching Soap Lake, WA.

3. LE obtained and executed a search warrant for the home and vehicle of PF in Colorado. They did this while imploring PF to please come in for an interview. They also specifically stated that they obtained the search warrant based on facts, though unknown to the public, they'd gathered and presented to judge who felt those facts compelling enough to issue the warrant.

4. Remember LE photographed PF as well took samples of his DNA. I speculate that they used the photographs in various gas stations/restaurants along the route between Florissant and Gooding in attempt to show that PF travelled that route himself.

5. Consider that LE is in possession of KB's cell phone records, and most likely her computer, including Email. LE at no point has cast a "wider net". Why is that?
    If KB were intending to visit her grandma, there would be a call? An email? A text? A google map? Our devices talk to one another now, when I search something on my phone, suddenly, I get advertisements for whatever that happens to be on my computer, and suggestions for hotels in that area on my iPad.

In summary, I'm willing to wager that LE has threshed out the Gooding angle and found that it actually pointed back at the the person who pointed a finger in that direction in the first place. JMHO.

Sconnie, oviedo, whoizzit and 28 others like this.
  8. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Well-Known Member

Sorry that is not typical. I know a lot of horse owners and they would never think of beating them

Jazzy5980, tmar, katie565 and 22 others like this.
  9. Marli61

Law enforcement :)

10. Jennifer17

Jennifer17 Former Member

A young woman that my daughter worked with used to do penning and other riding comps. She was seen beating her horse with a crop when he wouldn't stand still and was barred from competition.

11. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Yes, never, never trust a person who would beat a child or an animal. JMHO

12. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

#2. I wish for Kelsey to be found so her family may have peace.

gaSunshine, gitana1, nwmouse and 11 others like this.
  13. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

What?

14. alliemarie

alliemarie Member

Hey all, I'm new here as well (seen a great many of us on this thread) and before was a lurker for several years....I wanted to add agreement to the posts in the previous thread about the nature of KB and PF's relationship, in that I, too, have had relationship issues and not told family members. It sounds like nobody really knows the true nature of their relationship or someone does, we just haven't found out yet. This case makes no sense right now and I pray that the families have the answers soon. I cannot imagine having to deal with a missing/possibly deceased loved one. The absolute worst part is not knowing. Anyway, thanks for the discussion, reading the different view points and ideas has been a great experience for the five years I have been around here. Glad to have finally registered. Come home soon, KB. :(

15. Marli61

Interesting.
    Also to add, I agree. Horses are extremely sensitive. That's the reason I was the only one that could trim my horse's feet. He was extremely distrustful of men. He had been abused before & he never forgot it.

MerBeach, Jazzy5980, tmar and 24 others like this.
  16. BRRI

BRRI Well-Known Member

If this is true, I really wish CPS would remove the baby. Not really much grounds to do so, so I know they can’t, but...my heart.

17. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Hopefully, they went to better homes.

Jazzy5980, tmar, KBB87 and 7 others like this.
  18. GoJacks

GoJacks Well-Known Member

Maybe this is why the mother/family are being so weird and so persistent that no one talks bad about PF.....they know about his temper and he has the baby.

Angelo, MerBeach, Jazzy5980 and 30 others like this.
  19. TxMother67

TxMother67 Well-Known Member

20. Irmese

Irmese Well-Known Member

I take it no one was worried because she was a flake and it wasn't unexpected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.